Does this thing actually make you happy or is it a meme because of hedonic treadmill you will get used to it and after...

does this thing actually make you happy or is it a meme because of hedonic treadmill you will get used to it and after the initial dopamine spike, driving it will become your normal baseline after that.

i bought expensive watches, clothes and jewels and those things didnt really make a difference but maybe something you can actually race and show off is different?

Attached: LamboAventador28041101x.jpg (1136x401, 59K)

it's obviously a meme and niggers will just trash it when you're not looking

both user

How do you think that would make you happy? You’ll be as empty as ever

Looks like a bother. Just get a luxury sedan.

I own a salvaged Murcielago, does that count? Yeah it's a money pit to repair but so far I've only spent $8000 on it. And it sure as hell makes me really, REALLY fucking happy knowing I'm one of the very few people in the world to own one, even if it's still under repair.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x844, 238K)

This. It's also a jew scam to separate new money from their shekels.

Lambos are a meme.
If someone really buy a Lambo with crypto gains either made seven 0s profits or is dumb as fuck.

i dont know, maybe because i have a fragile ego telling me to own am expensive car, why does person x have it and i dont?

Its all a meme. The true value in money is that it represents potential. The more you have the more financial potential energy. As soon as you buy something you lose a little bit of that freedom and possibility, devaluing your wealth. The point is to use it to secure your future and escape the rat race, not buy dumb shit

>escape rat race
what if you got that covered already

Lambos are actually a meme. If you actually buy one you will be paying retarded insurance and routine maintenance. It's way better to just rent one for a weekend every once in a while. That way you can switch up what supercar you're driving.

This. Niggers will literally destroy your car because you will only have enough money to buy this piece of shit, not live in a nice enough neighborhood where other people drive them and keep them safe

Also it will be outdated in a Few years anyway

and i heard they are very uncomfy to drive in city? maybe a 911 is more class

>in Civic SI
>Mercedes AMG behind me
>right on my ass
>flip him off
>drop to 3rd gear
>take off
>he takes off after me
>passes me
>after some questionable maneuvers, he is in front of me
>I feel like a cuck

Bet he felt good as fuck though. That's the whole point of sporty cars.

See above and feel free to call me a ricer. But what's the point, just so you can pretend to be rich? Put that much money into some random car and it's going to be faster and safer.

Looking at it, I assume the engine is gone? Are you going to put in a LS1 or something?

Props for doing all the work, if you are doing it yourself, but I honestly don't see the point other than trying to impress cheap whores.

Waste of money. Hell I drive only 8 miles to work as it is now. Only drive maybe 100 miles a week. So most of the time the car would sit in a parking garage or my garage at home.

Then the insurance and maintenance costs would be insane. So why bother. Meanwhile my 2014 Toyota Corolla with under 58k on it will last me 20 yrs at the rate I drive and it's paid off to boot. The only real maintenance is oil changes and tires/brakes. Insurance is cheap as shit. Full coverage cause you know shit happens and whatnot.

(New 2020 Corolla is god awful btw, the floating screen in the middle of the dash right in your line of sight just kills it)

Insurance actually isnt bad on them
Go to lamborghini-talk.com and see what real owners are paying
I pay more for insurance than many of them
Insurance companies factor in how often a model of vehicle is wrecked
Turns out lambo owners take care of their cars and dont wreck them often

>still under repair
Way to be positive dude.

I've never been someone to buy expensive things, but I have realized that the logic behind purchasing a lambo (or other expensive/flashy car) is not to show off, not even for hedonism, but because they are simply the best automobiles that money can buy.

When you are in a successful mindstate, you seek out success - you don't want just any car, you want the absolute best car available.

>t. Paid street shitting Lamborghini shill

That was genuinely pretty cringe.

I would have understood if you said "When you make a mil a year, you can blow 300k," but that was pitiful.

i dont have a lambo but I have a pretty nice car (jaguar f type R) and it still puts a smile on my face every time i drive it and ive had it for a year

depends if you're actually a car person or just doing it because its the cliche thing to do

>could have had a GTR
>or a Stingray

I know this is a roastie meme but you should buy experiences not things. 20 years from now you won't remember what kind of car or watch you bought. what you will remember is the time you had a 3-way with a couple 10/10 german hookers while railing coke off their asses.

I will if my car is an experience. I'm buying a miata NA when I have the money fuck the haters

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Based I was looking at used F-types. That’s one good looking vehicle bro.

jag looks and sounds better than both put together

they are gorgeous

I hope you get it running. However, I'd think the sum of parts are more expensive than the real thing.

>Toyota Corolla
Patricians choice.

The true based-and-redpilled way is to have something both expensive and practical, like a luxury-trim pickup truck.

its not a meme. going 0-60 with a chick you picked up off the street while she flashes her tits at people is an amazing feeling. fast acceleration = dopamine

it's because the logo is a fucking bull you
I just imagine your skull got deformed from that hole you crawled out of

except I saw a thread about this project a week ago on /o/ about how the guy vanished and there were no updates on this

also lambo's can be interpreted in 2 ways
>a standard unit of value (1 lambo = +-$200,000)
>having "fuck you money" so your car might just aswel be a lambo

No, it's not. I recently became very wealthy and understand the psychology of success. The money aspect does not matter, what matters is VALUE. Rich people will gladly spend 300K for a premium driving experience because they see themselves as premium people

Listen to me Rakesh, I deliver pizza to multimillionaires daily. None of them drive lambos. Lambos are a scam to siphon new money from retards. Inhope you enjoy driving it but it is bluepilled as fuck.

>I'm buying a miata NA when I have the money
they're like four grand in good working order, are you poor?

since this is an /o/ thread now please share, what are the multimillionaires driving where you live

I only know one multimillionaire and he owns an Audi R8, a Corvette Stingray, and leases a McLaren 720s

Even if I had a hundred mil, I'd still drive the same pos I drive now. I would get a few mods done to the interior and engine though. Believe that. Got the new car and cool car stuff out of my system when I was young, thank Christ. That stuff only incensed little jealous manlets.

Acura and mercedes SUVs, typical luxury shit. They live in $3M houses but you wouldn't know how rich they are just by seeing them drive down the block. Gotta keep it semi lowkey.

Supercars are a meme.

You can have just as much fun in an MX-5, and bikes are more fun than either.

I drive a pretty fast car (turbo falcon), and my ninjette is way more fun.

acura a good buy
>mississippi delta
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B&R

BUT if I have legit fuck you money why not? Like at least 20 mil.

Yes, but can you give me any reason I need to spend more money on a car? I like the pop up head lights and they are easy to find in good condition. I'd rather a good Toyota MR2 aw11 but they are always in bad condition.

90s shit boxes for life senpai

Attached: 26426a771bc71596cc61a5f25c9301.jpg (580x451, 78K)

corvette is the better choice. Lambos are overrated

Attached: BWVette_3.jpg (1994x1389, 358K)

Its to show you dont care about small fees you poorfags

Literally no one will be impressed, all it does is signal that you're self conscious about your dick length and girth,

Lambo is a meme. It's not worth the money. But as a meme; it's solid. Honesty, smart crypto-millionaires should be all about keeping their wealth as stealth as possible.

Get cucked.

Burger spotted
Try leaving your State ffs

What’s the point of having money if you aren’t going to spend it?

Find happiness from inside
Random objects will never fill in the holes.

based and topkek'd , thanks user you saved my day hahahaaha

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)