Good evening. Old fag checking in on young bucks. I had a vasectomy yesterday so I have nothing better to do...

Good evening. Old fag checking in on young bucks. I had a vasectomy yesterday so I have nothing better to do. We can go through all the "proof of wealth" bs or you can just ask for my opinion if you even care. Yes, I made it from crypto, zero debt, paid off home and land, still work and do consulting to stay active. That's all.

Attached: homepage-photos-20.jpg (1274x619, 105K)

>making it
>still work
Kys

You must go back

Attached: 1557092926974.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

Socialize, maintain contacts. Lol.. you lazy basedfags never ceases to amaze me. Enjoy the clothes mom laid out for you kiddo.

you havent made it

fpbp

whats your net worth
how did you make your wealth
what do you wish you knew when you started
what would you do now if you had to start from nothing

Thoughts on Chainlink?

> (You) (OP)
>whats your net worth
>how did you make your wealth
>what do you wish you knew when you started
>what would you do now if you had to start from nothing

30m-ish
Commerical real estate Investing - oil and gas - shitcoins
Everything comes down & time over money
Pertaining to crypto - I'd be accumulating. It's all going to run up again.

Legit, long term pick. Have some.

not to be ungrateful but could you provide more actionable answers for 3 and 4?

> (You)
>not to be ungrateful but could you provide more actionable answers for 3 and 4?
Sure.

I wish I knew how to be patient when I was younger. I am thankful for what I have but have missed many opportunities due to feeling a need for immediate satisfaction. 2 years is nothing in terms of waiting for a good return. I wished I had realized that although youth has a luxury of allowing risk on, it also is hindered by blind optimism. Seek consult from like minded older people for wisdom.

4) what age? What's intent? Time preference? Hard to answer from my POV. My father left me considerable money for investing at age 22.

How do (you) relate to women? I imagine the vasectomy is so you can ngaf, but how do they fit in with your whole spiel?
Do you have friends? How big is your comfy/close social circle?
What do you do outside of your consulting/work capacity? Hobbies? Obsessions?
Are you perfectionistic?
In general do you prefer cities or rural settings? What do you do on your property if anything?

> (You) (OP)
>How do (you) relate to women? I imagine the vasectomy is so you can ngaf, but how do they fit in with your whole spiel?
>Do you have friends? How big is your comfy/close social circle?
>What do you do outside of your consulting/work capacity? Hobbies? Obsessions?
>Are you perfectionistic?
>In general do you prefer cities or rural settings? What do you do on your property if anything?

Married with kids, am 38 so no more kids, so it's not like that. Im very happily married.

A few. Mostly time is spent with family / extended family. I set my brothers family up nearby. Spend time with my parents. Have 3 close friends I've known since high school, we see each other maybe twice a year.

Hunt, fish, shoot. Have cattle and working ranch. Spending as much time with my daughters as I can while they are young. I still read / am involved in crypto, it's still worth the time.

Not at all. Never let great get in the way of good enough.

Rural 100%. I like to shoot a lot, it's my golf.

>made it
>vasectomy
Lmao you literally permanently UNmade it
You're life is nothing but material success now

>>made it
>>vasectomy
>Lmao you literally permanently UNmade it
>You're life is nothing but material success now

My wife miscarried too many times dickhead. I'm not rolling the dice on a downs kid with my aging jizz. Maybe I'll adopt your aspy kid or mixed race granddaughter when they need saving.

How would you get your foot into oil and gas as a graduate engineer?

Chem-e ?

>vasectomy

When’s the bull coming to breed your wife while you sit in your shed posting on Jow Forums?

>happily married with kids
>Rance with cattle
>family oriented
>trad rural life style

This is what really making is. As long as you married in your own race and didn’t produce mutt children you are extremely successful. Good job op. Still wouldn’t of had a (((doctor))) snip my balls like you though. Everything else is literally what I strive for. You’re living the dream. Very jealous.

Prove that you made 30m

Spotted the sub 60 iq mongoloid. Good luck with degenerate gened offspring. Congrats on this, seriously.

What cryptos moonshots you looking at or have invested in? What cryptos do you hold?

I'm an oldfag and you don't sound like one, nor rich.
Sorry kiddo, I'm willing to post my wrinkly old hands if you are.
Yeah bullshit you're not an oldfag.

>a downs kid with my aging jizz.
You're also an idiot. Downies come from old moms, not old dads specifically.
You didn't know that. You're a liar.

>Some gay manchild who humblebrags about neutering himself offers unsolicited financial advice

At least we know you're gone from the gene pool forever.

Attached: 1557596873318.jpg (640x624, 26K)

Man I hope you have better luck than I did- a horribly botched vasectomy ruined my life. I’m in constant pain all day every day and no doctor can help me. My advice is to really take it easy and don’t try to go back to sex or physical activity too soon because if things go south you will discover that scrotal pain is essentially impossible to treat. I HIGHLY discourage anyone considering a vasectomy from going trough with it.

White genocide shills coming in here associating childlessness with wealth.

I suppose wealth is subjective. You may be wealthier than I.. happy for you. I'm defo old compared the demographic here.

Old sperm has a link to development issues. You are indeed a moron, with no children to boot. Also someone who has never done marker testing..go back to your Smash Bros.

Eth. Link. Tez. Of course BTC. I also have Matic, it's a gift at this price.

To the Engineer user asking about work- give me more details about your specialty. My biggest clients are ETC, Momentum, & LS Pipeline, etc..

some people enjoy working it gives them something to do, as long as the job isnt soul crushing

I'm not rich I'm poor, busted you might say.
I am definitely an oldfag.
There's no such thing as old sperm, you didn't pay attention in your 9th grade Biology class, if you're even in the 9th grade yet.

You are not saying any of the several things which would indicate your authenticity in this matter. Not even one.

Stop coming on here associating wealth with non-reproduction.

Alpha males have kids, kids.

My oldest kid is probably twice your age, kek.

Aaaaannnnddd there it is

how much did it take for you to "make it"?

What was your investment play? which crypto?

I made it as well, but old habits keep me working

You're like 35 aren't you? Your fine. If you're white, have babies. If not, fucking kill yourself.

>vasectomy
You cuck

>I had a vasectomy
BASED
God speed user, having kids is fuckin bluepilled! Who wants to have their offspring/re-incarnate on this shit hole! The people saying you should have kids are ironically kids themselves!

Cringe and catpilled

R we gonna dip once more below 5k or what OP

You sound like a cunt and all the money in the world won’t make you not a cunt. Enjoy your literally meaningless and worthless life doing cuntish things like killing animals for sport you fucking ape. Thank god you won’t be breeding anymore.

Thats really sad. You are just going to sit around and wait to die. Dont envy you at all.