"Waaaah i don't want to go all in on crypto it's so scaaawy"

"Waaaah i don't want to go all in on crypto it's so scaaawy"

You're a fucking faggot. Get over yourself and what you THOUGHT you knew about the economy. Crypto IS the future. Kikes HAVE ruined the United states. Your country IS being filled with unskilled immigrants who will STARVE to death when the USD begins to show its cracks as a world reserve currency.

Grow the fuck up nigger. Bitcoin and crypto will inevitably take over. You'd have to be an absolute moron to disagree. Cap this you sackless onions fags.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 10.20.49 AM.png (372x416, 246K)

Sell signal

They will come around... before the end.

Attached: 1557509755282.png (1344x1406, 260K)

Sell faggot. I fucking dare you. Go back to your USD. Go back to your Circumcised white gentile children. Go back to your Mexican slave labor underclass who will leave you to dry at the worst possible time AT BEST and at worst rape and KILL YOU for the sin of letting them in your nation. Go back to your fucking wagecucking. Go back to shuffling papers back and forth for mr. shekelstin while he rawdogs the women in HR. Go back to your 401k and let it fucking CRASH to the ground at the least opportune time and never come back up.

Go back to your SLAVERY, NIGGER! IT'S WHAT YOU WERE BORN AND RAISED FOR!

>Not from Europe
>Kek

why is Jow Forums being so edgy today?

Wagies going back to work tomorrow.

The guy with 145k in student debt and only 6 ETH triggered me. What a fucking retard. The traditional economy provides a big shit sandwich for the average wagie and they gobble it all up and let the shit get caked between their teeth, they watch their families work and work and work and just lose it all to inflation.

literally all you have to do is GROW THE FUCK UP and realize Bitcoin is going to outlive the next several generations of all of our families. It's that simple. The USD has failed. It's game over for wagies.

take your meds schizo

I'm black. we don't take meds like you white boys.

crack's a med

i completely agree with you but i just don't have a single cent to spend on crypto or anything

Lots of Fiat cope in this thread

bunch of cucks desu

>go all in on a dead meme that's headed to $0.000 worth of value
no

>black men don't take med
>highest rate of trannys in US
Yeah okay, kiddo. Black """men""" serve asain masters

Based nigger.

Attached: nothingwrongherelol.jpg (1171x626, 76K)

thats true they buy the top.

absolutely based

FUCK FIAT AND FUCK KIKES

Attached: 1557310279002.png (225x225, 10K)

You think you sound redpilled but you're a cuck that's going to get JIST'd.

Crypto isn't going to replace FIAT. the end game is that it's going to be like stocks.

Nope. You'e wrong. Full stop. I don't think I sound Redpilled - i KNOW, without a doubt, that i am fully BASED and VISCERALLY redpilled.

Maybe you need more melanin to understand... crawl back into Yakub's test tube, you vile white dog