Which coins do I sell/ keep?

plz anons im retarded

Attached: ssss.jpg (525x663, 69K)

>IOST
>no LINK

All you need is Litecoin, DASH, Monero, Litecoin, Litecoin and Litecoin.
And like 1% Cardano.

100% MATIC if you want to make it

Attached: 1528564078319.jpg (488x279, 25K)

Everything green up over 5% on the day flip in to BTC. Rinse, repeat.

Attached: 1551647871847.jpg (670x670, 37K)

>someone will actually fomo into this obvious pump and dump scam promo

>doesn’t hold eth
You unironically will never make it.

Eth is held back by a thousand shitcoins and has a unique+difficult coding language. Its destined for failure and replacement.

>unique difficult coding language
You’re joking right? WASM coming soon. Also solidity is the standard or crypto. Many coins use it as well. Phase 0 just deployed a few days ago. You’re lucky I’m around to school you on this. Now get some eth and sit back.

Hold Bitcoin

sell my XTZ?

Isnt btc at the top?

OP has enough is shit coins to buy 3 bitcoins. This is clearly the obvious choice. Become the BTC only masterrace.

anons?

He fell for the bear fud. Bitcoin' top is 1 million faggot, and don't you forget it.

Btc is the only nonretarded thing you hold

Everything but btc

i have 1.3M xtrabytes as well

selling everything into BTC
hold BTC

Attached: 175631223000202.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Based trips poster

Get 21 0xbtc

what??

sell that wish shit, buy MATIC
please

keep bitcoin, tezos and iost

What app is this?

Dump all your shitcoins and buy a nice stack of Fusion and Fantom, thank me later user

buy BNB now.
and just before May 15 sell it all and buy BSV, i read some people chilling here that on that date it will pump, also satoshi got a gun, better to be prepared

>Dump all your shitcoins and buy a nice stack of Fusion and Fantom, thank me later user
kys gook scammer

op, hold btc forever. sell iost and tezos at top of next bull run. they are just shitcoins but they will pump. the other coins you hold are dead and wont pump next bull run

Thanks user,

so sell my other shitcoins and keep iost and tezos

Do not do this, all i hold is BTC, XMR and Tezzos.

No one has realized yet but tezos already has 82% locked and more growing everyday, that leaves 18% left for the idiots on here to fight for when it gets pumped.

To add to this post, I will sell tezos at the next big run most likely, but 100% its idiotic to sell that now.

And get rid of all that garbage you hold including IOST.

BTC, XMR, TEZOS, ETH is all you need

>no BSV
>no DERO
No you even put any effort into making it? You a masochist?

Just look at each coins tech and think "what are normies going to buy?"

thanks user.

I'll keep my tezos and sell everything else. I have 30k USd in xby lmao rip me. 0 volume there cant sell so hoping its real.