ETH MOON MISSION

ETH 2.0 is the true ETH killer. There are ZERO USE CASES for ADA, TRX ,EOS and other garbage. Millions of ETH locked in defi, - Makerdao, compound finance, dydx, auger. Proof of stake will cause even less circulating supply, and issuance will be reduced to 100k from 4M.
EWASM will aid developers in developing with multiple languages including C++, Rust etc
Why aren't you still all in this and buying random shitcoins?
ETH is going to 10k and flippening is happening soon

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 5.53.57 PM.png (213x160, 41K)

Question about 2.0, will I need to do anything with my current eth to jump aboard?

you need to send them to 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 before end of the year

Can't scale

Neither can Bitcoin. Not to mention, 2.0 fixes scaling.

The network will handle certain computation off-chain delivered trustlessly on chain through decentralized oracles. Look into off chain scaling solutions like Celer.

What he said. Everyone do this right now if you want ETH to flip BTC.

>10000 nodes
user, I...

How many people have you got with that haha

>flippening is happening soon

Attached: 1544611041269.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>yet another increasingly desperate ETH shill thread.
let's see what happens when proof of stake goes live in 2-3 years on ETH.
>will it be too little too late?
most likely

>nervousness incarnate

Attached: E8738970-42BD-434A-8E1E-6BFA11F7821E.jpg (224x225, 12K)

>2-3 years
2020 is next year...OP offended one of your coins? Kek
I love seeing people mentioning shill threads like it’s even needed for eth. That’s like saying stop shilling btc! You’d have to be braindead to think mentioning eth on a basket weaving forum could cause any price movement, up or down. OP is doing everyone a favor by laying out the details. If 2.0 is a success, it will btfo all those other shitcoins that are only around because people didn’t think eth could scale. Once it does, it’s game over. Too many devs building on it for it to ever fail.

>flippening

Attached: 40654.png (1378x702, 96K)

>I love seeing people mentioning shill threads like it’s even needed for eth
you've posted this before user, and your desperation is palpable. wonder why i have to wade through 45 ETH shill moonboy threads every fucking day.
>bbb...bbbuuutt it's not ssss..ssshhhilling
we'll see what POS on ETH looks like in TWO to THREE years IF they can get that clusterfuck glued together by then. probably not. Sharding is 5+ years away for ETH. this is why you ETH shilling bagholders are so desperate

That’s eth, not eth 2.0. Comparing apples and oranges here user, I......

Damn, seeing the ratio this historically low makes me wish I was holding BTC so that I could trade for more ETH.

Sub 60 iq mongoloid spotted. You’d have to be braindead to actually believe the shit spewing from your mouth. Phase 0 was just deployed. Now proceed to do the needful and kys faggot. You have exposed yourself as a brainlet. Speak no more.

Attached: 037EFC56-BC2D-44B3-9513-454762910508.jpg (299x322, 20K)

>Phase 0 was just deployed
Oh yes my needful friend. a Phase 0 "testnet" was deployed by a group of try-hard me-firsters eager to take the lead. Unfortunately for you (dumbfuck of the day), they try-hard me-firsters created that "testnet" based on loose philosophical musings of what Phase 0 should entail.
>THE PHASE ZERO SPEC IS NOT COMPLETE
so you are just shilling shit. who shills shit? oh I remember, desperate desperate bagholders who are fearful push slapdash shit faux phase 0 testnets as the real deal. Next time wait until the spec is finished so you faggots don't look like such complete morons... unless your purpose is to use it as a shilling mechanism, which is exactly what you are doing now.

Attached: 1513510519926.png (227x222, 71K)

brutality

Why do you need to shil lETH on incel board?

All fud is niger tire but so are shills lol

Attached: 1555416393957.png (278x278, 103K)

Bizz will miss eth for third time thats whats funny anyway and writing is on the wall for some time

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Zilliqa is the biggest threat to ETH that nobody talks about

Ethereum is a camouflaged scam

Only Bitcoin and Monero matter

Attached: 85e.jpg (680x490, 83K)

There is like "3232 gook/chink eth threats/killers" that everyone talks about lol

And yet...

Attached: 1555067789935.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Oh look another brainlet response.
>deployed by no names
Prysmatic labs with a top google software dev on the team. If that’s “no names” to you then you can’t be helped. Like I said you don’t have the IQ to hang around these parts. The amount of cope is heinous Kek. Must have insulted one of your “rival” shitcoins and now you feel the need to do whatever you can to ruin it. Not going to work here dumbfuck. Someone must have hurt you and hurt you real bad. Fucking Kek seriously kys because I know you want to anyways. You sound too angry to want to live

Attached: AEC66755-EE52-4882-A2FC-978AAB2FFFEA.jpg (640x640, 44K)

No there are only 2-4 atm and they're at big disadvantage

you know that eth 2.0 is happening in 2021 at the earliest right?

>they try-hard me-firsters created that "testnet" based on loose philosophical musings of what Phase 0 should entail.
well that's just wrong, the spec is going to be finished on June 30, but the changes are going to be cosmetic.
Phase 2 is at the stage of musings, phase 1 is in the stage of very early spec

One thing they learned from the hybrid PoS fiasco is that they develop clients along with the spec, rather than first spec and then clients. This allows them to notice practical problems on the go.
ziliqa is dead, nobody is developing anything on it.
The threat to eth is from dfinity and polkadot. However dfinity is so secretive they are really hurting themselves. Both are having delays.

Ethereum is inevitable

eth dapps have been scaling to millions of transactions since 2018 on POA, Loom, individual Plasma implementations, signed messages, state channels, and so on
shitcoin bagholders can cope as long as they can using their elite knowledge of 2017 coindesk articles about cryptokitties, real business doesn't give a fuck
that's the redpill right there: eth 1.x is sufficient for a revolution

>The threat to eth is from dfinity and polkadot. However dfinity is so secretive they are really hurting themselves. Both are having delays.

This are onyl 2 real projects and contenders but they are losing network efect and every institution is building on top of eth by now just look at nightfall and implications of what it brings to table....

But noone on this pajet board talks about it because you cant buy dif or dot tokens on binance and start living on "next eth" hopium like rest of zil/ftm/gochain/tomochain/trx/eos/ and rest of crap

Also "some" kind of "semi"competition is xlm but only for non turing complete cs, sto-s and cb payments/micropayment sphere so not really...

Btw bizlets 2019 are all newfags and porfags and tech illiterate

this is unironically what is going to happen.
rly gonna love the epic salt threads of assmad anons who missed the ETH boat for the 3rd fucking time.

The funny thing is you people act as if they could just fork and all will be well. This whole thing is going to end up in a drama with worse than BTC/BCH

>tech illiterate

you'll need to swap your ETH for ETH2.0 when phase 0 comes out, but no deadline and prolly 6 months away