Oh hello there. I hope you don't mind me de-risking these holdings

Oh hello there. I hope you don't mind me de-risking these holdings.

Sorry about that.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/q4-2018-xrp-markets-report/,
ethereumworldnews.com/american-express-ripple-process-transactions-matter-seconds/
todaysgazette.com/evonsys-implements-ripple-xrp-integration-with-pega-a-software-deployed-by-santander-american-express/
theblockcrypto.com/tiny/research-ripple-has-sold-890-million-of-xrp-34-to-exchanges/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine holding this useless coin after one of the main Jew dumps

>diversifies 1% of his holdings into Bitcoin because he knows the bull run is starting
>dumping

Pick one, fren

Attached: 1530219947188.jpg (640x360, 42K)

no whale or pump group is daring to pump xrp because Ripple corp flooding the market with cheap xrp.

why would they?

everytime they try to pump it, it gets sold massively into regardless of how low the price is due to a close to unlimited supply of coins Ripple and the founders have.

Anyone trying to pump xrp is just helping make them richer while price stays the same.
look at ltc, its x 5 from its bottom

eth almost tripled,

even bch performed far better.

Attached: DcyQhbOX0AAJIkH.jpg (1080x1073, 137K)

hahahahah you cryptofags with low self esteem are scared because XRP is trying to untie itself from BTC. Successful obviously. Keep your shitty BTC out of our pool, we are doing our own thing.

#windsofchange

>we are doing our own thing.
>badly.

> imagine being this shortsighted

xrp as a product still is miles ahead of any other cryptocurrency. you what? want to conquer with a whitepaper? kek

Ripple the company is unique in the sense that it doesn’t make money from selling its product. It makes money by selling its stash of XRP coins to naive “investors” (let’s call them “XRP bagholders” for more clarity).

Ripple is very transparent about this – they even issue regular reports like this one
ripple.com/insights/q4-2018-xrp-markets-report/, where they announce how many XRP coins they’ve dumped on XRP bagholders.

In 2018 alone, Ripple has made over $500 million selling XRP coins.

XRP bagholders buy XRP coins because they believe that XRP coins are worth much, much more than what they’re selling for right now. The reason for that belief is that Ripple goes to great lengths to communicate on how its technology will change the world, and how it will be used by every financial institution for transfers and settlements – which is the core of banking.

The main argument for why XRP coins are worth something, is that Ripple’s technology will supposedly render obsolete the nostro/vostro account system, which supposedly requires $5 trillion to be frozen today. Because this pile of cash will be freed up, the reasoning goes, it will be somehow replaced by XRP coins, thus somehow giving XRP coins an equivalent market value of $5 trillion, or $50 per coin. This is all explained on Ripple’s own website.

Currently, XRP coins trade at around 30 cents, so the nostro/vostro argument induces hopes of 15,000% returns for XRP bagholders. Other Ripple-friendly sources have gone to great lengths to inflate this potential valuation, suggesting that one XRP coin could be even worth over $500.

Attached: 21PRtjKRXPQyotRPt1Hd7fPufGf1WCpCvB7qBKbTkxifkUbdsZgdyTdxCKfwF3NYv5m8oSa575HtCRdDbHt8aqzPCBSbszdSrGqd (640x380, 53K)

miles ahead in what exactly, being able to dump millions upon millions of XRP every month on deluded bagholders with iron clad regularity?

I wonder who is buying that shit up if /biz says its a scam lmao

I suspect it may be some third party fronts set up by Ripple to artificially create the idea of demand for XRP. If there really was demand for it the price would be much more volatile. The stability reeks of wash trading.

Kind of like Enron, when they shown revenue in their books which was in actual fact a loan from a bank that was spread across 100+ small off shore companies that Enron then invoiced. Arthur Andersen came up with it, so it is tried and true.

>company x mines gold
>company x exchanges gold for money

Company x is a scam! Company x's only only profit comes from gold, therefore it's a scam!

That's how you sound.

XRP is being dumped every day, eternal 0.30 USD. Enjoy fags

you've got your analogies wrong

>company creates something that is supposed to be gold out of thin air then proceeds to claim that they did not create it, but somebody else "gifted" it to them
>company then starts selling the gifted gold to the general public on the promise that everyone and their dog will want to use this gold
>7 years later nobody is still using this gold company keeps making false promises and keeps dumping the gold to keep their lights on

Which one? They dump every quarter, hahaha.

Are you talking about the federal reserve?

This was published 5 months ago

ethereumworldnews.com/american-express-ripple-process-transactions-matter-seconds/

This one was 6 days ago

todaysgazette.com/evonsys-implements-ripple-xrp-integration-with-pega-a-software-deployed-by-santander-american-express/

Note the companies involved in both of those articles, not the timeline, and note the mention of non disclosure agreements.

Update us with how many bags you pick up when you're done reading.

note* the timeline

>Ripple sold $169.42 million in XPR in the Q1 2019, which is the highest quarterly sum that Ripple has ever sold. The second highest amount of XRP was sold by Ripple in Q1 2018.

theblockcrypto.com/tiny/research-ripple-has-sold-890-million-of-xrp-34-to-exchanges/

The dumpening continues...

xrp is gonna pump hard in the next 2 weeks
screencap this

So what if their product is their source of income? It's a measly amount. They gotta pay the bills.

There will be an inevitable climb to $5.00 USD per Ripple XRP. Just hop on and HODL strong. Coinbase now lists XRP for trade which makes it easy for the normies and Fidelity is coming in as well.

Very bullish desu.

Attached: ripple1505185917878-1024x929.png (1024x929, 609K)

Its de-risking as expected

ease up on the shilling Vijay, you know they only pay $0.6 per thread. Better start a new one, this one is already been poisoned by too many facts.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (550x335, 23K)

>Doesn't know the price
>talks about price

la creatura

Biz wants to fomo next week

Attached: 20190513_080710.jpg (1080x2002, 460K)

God I hate all of these 3 motherfuckers.

The most Jewish face I have ever seen, goddamn what a fucking kike

Yep

If I learned anything the past years it was to not trust chinks, gooks and Jews

Is the shape of a (((nose))) or whatever on some guys face really going to stop you from investing and making a whole lot of money? Think about this carefully anons, XRP flippened with ETH before and is now listed and easier for normies and big very rich institutional investors to trade into than ever before. NASDAQ even is displaying XRP price.

Enough said