How could this pajeet piece of crap pull off a 2x in this ridiculous market climate?

how could this pajeet piece of crap pull off a 2x in this ridiculous market climate?

Attached: download.png (259x194, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ventures.coinbase.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how
ventures.coinbase.com/

no liquidity... can anyone actually buy it? let's see what happens with binance opens the doors....

Anyone who gets scammed by this had it coming.

>no liquidity
are you fucking serious you stupid retard?
do you 8yo even know what liquidity means? have you only once opened the order book?
even the volume is one of the highest of binance

It will go past 0.01$ easily. Just buy.

Attached: 35a8f6c062e9e885cd2bf556123ff8e4.jpg (564x837, 48K)

Kek don’t listen to the retard. This has more liquidity than most of the top 100

its unironically gonna be a good week for this one

And the drop to 50 is about to begin.

How high is this going?

Ethereum of India. That's why

Isn't it something like LOOM?

I can see use case in this and it could go easily go to top 150.

Somewhat. Matic's plasma implementation is much different than what Loom is offering. Additionally Matic is focused on, but not limited to, Defi and Loom gaming. Anything you can do on Eth you can do on Matic for cheaper and faster.

It runs as if the very whips of Vishnu were behind it!

$1 end of month

I'm with you there. The first real alt

please sir buy matic sir, there is a Vishnu in the blockchain sir, do the needful sir.

damnit i just got scammed by matic i woke up today with more money than i had last night! shit!

177 holders of matic. 20k telegram members. scam city

not a scam sir, those holders are all trustees in the matic and will never sell sir, do the needful and buy matic sir.

Matic has 7 times the volume of btc/link and is fraction of the market cap of link.

Just bought a bag, This shit is gonna be hot

>no liquidity

Attached: (JPEG Image, 183 × 275 pixels).jpg (183x275, 6K)

ha ha it was me that pumped the price 2x, i threw in over one hundred dollars in it