Has anyone else ever realised how awful being female really is?

I was watching mean girls for the first time last night and if I had to pick who to date out of all of them I'd honestly pick the brain-dead plastic girl. I'm a valedictorian 1 percenter doing a PhD at a famous uni before brainlet accusations come out, I just don't care about success or intelligence when it comes to dating. It just isn't attractive, meanwhile females obviously do find it very attractive so are left alone if they don't have the looks to go with it. Seriously how do successful women go on?

Attached: 027 (1).png (1000x1000, 137K)

Successful women are the least happy. I believe this is because of women’s desire to always have a man who is better than them so if a woman is at the top it limits her dating pool by a lot; so a female doctor won’t date a male nurse. A female doctor will date the Head Surgeon.

She'll date the nurse but fuck the head surgeon at a conference.

Who is dating a female surgeon?

Attached: 1446085921296s.jpg (241x228, 8K)

I don't care who she's dating as long as she's not doing surgery on me

>I'm a valedictorian 1 percenter doing a PhD at a famous uni before brainlet accusations come out
That doesn’t prove anything. You’re most likely a low iq nigger who got in with affirmative action.

me

imagine gtting off by some sweaty hairy chad pulling your hair, slapping you and cummin all over you

toxic wastes

Lol @ "Women are attracted to intelligence".

Good luck dr.

This. Women are attracted to status. A dumb fuck with high status is worth more than some underachieving genius. Footballers have an enormous dating pool compared to physics grads.

Intelligence is just correlated with success.

Social intelligence is just as important as regular one.

Social intelligence is absolute nonsense peddled by drop outs. It's also wrong, higher IQ is associated with more shrewd social interaction.

you mean mind games
lol have fun with those

>females hate dating down
>men at the top can choose whoever they want as partners, and income/success are not the most important traits for them
>men favor beauty and loyalty (divorce risk) most

I've seen doctor pairings where both partners are doctors and I've seen pairings where the woman is more successful than the guy. In both instances the woman is usually visibly unsatisfied with the man. The only time it works is if the husband has the "it factor" where he still rules the relationship.

Relationships with female doctors are usually shit. they're at work a lot and usually have some variation of a superiority complex and are deeply unhappy due to relationship problems that are not, and never will be, resolved.

The only functional relationship that female doctors can achieve is some variation of the "sugar momma" relationship, and for this to happen she needs to have "mommy issues", which are becoming more common. The end result of this is a woman who seeks her own mother's redemption by becoming a psuedo-mother to her relationship partner. The only problem is that their capacity to do this is limited by the degree to which they have to be motherly. Maternity and sexual attraction are mutually exclusive, so the more maternal she has to be the shorter the relationship is.

>This generation of doctors has more women than men
>and they are less happy than ever
>more of them have mommy issues than ever before (did you really think women could be raised in a society where women are propped up without a daughter's biology alerting her to her mother's insufficience?)

My frens, I have given you everything that you need. These relationships are not lasting ones. They shouldn't be. They are a reprieve. You can do your part by absorbing your rightful share of wealth relative to how 'alpha' you are. Take the wealth that you deserve for being attractive and masculine. We have a shortage of masculine men, and the wealth of women is greater than ever.

Right now in this very moment attractive men are selling at a premium. Don't market sell your goods on tinder. There are attractive, desperate, and unsatisfied women with more money than time who will part with both if you offer her a taste of what she unknowingly traded for work.

Do it. We can't change the course of things in one day. It is currently the age of the sugar momma. Your behavior in this market is the feedback that is necessary for things to shift. Fulfill your duty

Social intelligence is not much more than confidence + using regular intelligence in social situations.

Have sex

90% of Jow Forums NEETs believe everything they read on the ch0ns about women written from other sexually frustrated losers. I’m not saying they aren’t emotional children in adults bodies I’m just saying don’t take everything written by guys that look like pic related as fact.

Attached: E7C63B24-CC7D-4669-8233-D32505941917.jpg (1936x1936, 350K)

based and dangerously redpilled

Spoken like a true virgin

This is the type of wisdom why i come to this board, you won't find it on rk9 where only the deformed hang, biz is more keen to success

b&r

Jow Forums has more truth than any other thought policed public discourse

In all honesty women shouldn't want to have jobs. Their entire gender was neet masterrace and they threw it away. Also if you measure success by career you might be a zoomer

i love naked women but also fuck them i hate women

Could you imagine being weak as shit and inferior to men at literally everything? Including being dumber than men on average. Feels good to be male.

Another female head surgeon from a different hospital, obviously

Quiet the opposite if the head surgeon is a billy beta and the nurse is a jacked chad.