I get get knocked down but I get up again

>I get get knocked down but I get up again
The company’s Chief Technology Officer Paolo Adoino confirmed on Twitter that the company has successfully raise 1 billion USDT in just ten days via private sales. Adoino said major companies both within and outside the crytpocurrency industry made investments of over 100 million each while users both inside and outside the industry raised over 1 million USDT.

Attached: Untitled 387.jpg (800x594, 84K)

1bil for what tho?

did they give bitfinex company shares?

basically bitfinex crypto bonds, will buy back with revenue and once the seized 800m are back

>i.e. not-securities

so they just printed an other 1B tether and used it to pump the market

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

how retarded are you? go back to your shitty reddit

((((((Fullly backed))))))

BFX my kings my heroes.

Wall St Big Dicks =/= Marky Karpy.

are you stupid enough to believe their lies ?

Lol. They pumped and liquidated a lot of people while selling over 100k btc from cold wallets for tether/usd at higher price.

Wake up. It is all visible on the blockchain

what lies you retard?
>muh no money
>muh only showing 79% in one account
>muh bitfinexed is my god

Yes.

good for them they can always count on permabulltard to support their lies

This is so insane to me. Exchange literally under criminal investigation somehow managed to raise one billion fucking dollars from (((private investors))).

Is this peak clown world?

you will refund them via bart patterns

They only need to convince enough people by muddying the waters to last through the exit scam. It will collapse once they leave.

what is this shitty investigation btw? US attorney wants what from a company that isnt even conducting bussines in the us

it's created fud while (((they))) are still filling the bags, can't have NPC buying in as it would go way higher.

but it did go higher

> it would go way higher

do you even read brainlet

"Liquidated a lot of people"

Haha liquid like your salty tears. Which I wish I could lick.

Mama told you not to bet against Bitcoin.

lamo this is retarded, jews don't need to buy btc they literally have infinite USD
jews don't seek money they seek power and control over peoples if BTC is a problem to them they will just highly criminalize it and be done with it

have you been watching the price the last couple days? im 85% sure your the brainlet. Your next response will let me adjust accordingly

1bil is not that much

*you're the brainlet

they also liquidated people who are pro bitcoin you idiot, it's just brainlets who use margin on an already fucking overly volatile asset

1 bil market order would push the price way over 20k, but no, it is not much

>muh fud
there's a huge distortion to what the actual price should be and bitfinex is scamming everyone, including us citizens when causing these systemic distortions
they indirectly made the ico bubble possible and much more, although that's a chain reaction, a domino effect

when's not your $1B, no

im not trying to imply fud. Im wait for this thing t dump. The only thing they did was kick then can down the road.I didnt go short just yet for this very reasons. They have unlimited money and every time they are in a jam they will just collude with binace and pump the price.

grasping at straws. Typical brainlet activity

Attached: iphone 204.jpg (1000x1000, 178K)

>grasping at straws
the thing is that you have absolutely no reading comprehension as you showed. you're stupid, just accept it.

was in response to my bad

again. YOU"RE (YOU ARE) the brainlet.

stay forever mad low iq shitter

Why's it tiresome you fucking moron? Aren't we all here to see Bitcoin pump to infinity? Why are you being a faggot? Did you not get the memo to buy Bitcoin?

there would've been no IEO without the money being seized. there would no investigation been without the seized money. overall, fud and bitfinexed idiot tricked newfags once again. bitfinexed.

Dude you should've bought the bottom at 3.2k. You are fucked, this shit isn't dipping again

>overall, fud and bitfinexed idiot tricked newfags once again. bitfinexed.
lel it's true though. the fud is fear. it's uncertainty all over the place. doubt too.
the house of cards will collapse and i don't want to be left holding worthless bags

>Finex liquidated 1 billion in shorts

>implying

I took some profits at the top and will by back in when i see the correct opportunity. If not then i miss a litte bit of money,oh well i can wiat for the next one.

hey giancarlo! GET LIKE ME! lol

yeah after last months enj and theta pumps, i hardly care about missing out on another 1X. not with the downside risk.