Consensus 2019

Hello Link Marines,

I am lucky to be attending todays conference and wanted to share some news I have heard with you.

I can't give away who I am and that is the reason I have covered part of my ticket for today. (Yes, I am from Pakistan)

Within the next few hours you are going to be blown away by the news that the Chainlink team will be revealing in just over an hours time. I think you should also congratulate yourselves on the connections that you have made, a lot of them are real.

Today is a day of celebrations for us all.

Attached: 20190513_091016.jpg (1765x1112, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fxthoorens/status/1127905463297814530
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4teJ9gy-Q&feature=youtu.be
entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-releases-dff-chain-trusted-compute-specification-1-0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah its all going to be another poo in the loo

Based paki
We are all gonna make it

For those who notice it the girl who issued me my ticket told me they made printing errors on VIP passes for this years tickets, we was all having a laugh about it and someone told me if I post this you won't believe me anyway but it doesn't matter. This guy is right, we are all going to make it.

Thanks fren.
Will not hold my breath for this one.

> Paki
> Bullish link news
Anons I don't know how to react. Can a white person repost

Attached: 1557737840153.gif (200x200, 27K)

>Within the next few hours you are going to be blown away by the news that the Chainlink team will be revealing in just over an hours time.

IT IS KNOWN

Attached: Chainlink Mainnet at consensus.png (852x297, 182K)

OP, did you realise that it would be easy to Photoshop the banknote out so we can see what's hidden underneath?

So sick and tired of these larpers

BDT
q predicted this

I may be from Pakistan but I'm not stupid :)

it depends. if you are fasting, you are stupid.

>consensus 2018
nice try pajeet. maybe next year youll be able to afford once your shitcoins moon (spoiler: they wont)

You're right, it doesn't work (shuts down Photoshop).

If you're larping OP....

Please read a thread properly before making comments that make you look silly.

Based. Reading this in my best paki accent. Those poo memes weren't me btw.

>
oh my god he really is from pakistan

You post a pass to event that's a year out of date, get called out and then call someone else stupid?

Post a timestamp pic or take your $0.35 banknote and kindly go away.

Based.

Trolling linkies now so easy that even poos can do it

it says consensus 2018 in the VIP pass you dumb street shitter. 0/10 larp sage

kek

>islamic good manners

It also says May 13th - 15th, 2019 so i don't need to take timestamps. Please read my second reply in this thread so that you also don't look silly.

At least the QR code works.

are you joking with me?

Checked. Give us a small hint based Pakistani man

KEK
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!

Here I fixed it for you so you can troll better next time, don't worry OP, no one will remember this thread in a few hours and you can repost this.

Attached: fixed.jpg (1765x1112, 435K)

nice trips linkmarine. we don't really care that your from Pakistan - keep the thread alive for when Sergay speaks and let us know whats up.

Based paki made the sacrifice and possibly doxxed his ticket ID. Lmaoooo

>Photoshop 2019 dates onto old pass, print and laminate
>Post Link larp
>Feel smug
>user, you forgot to change the date on the main logo
>Oh... it's a printing error, everyone in NYC was laughing about it!
>Bullshit

Attached: Image-1.jpg (750x1334, 40K)

i thought sergey is speaking tomorrow? what time is he speaking today?

can you lot stfu and let me enjoy this LARP please i desperately need the hopium

Attached: 1486123077961.jpg (487x423, 6K)

>this thread
>not photoshopping the 2018
oh nononono OP probably red as fuck right now

>all these digits....

Its not photoshop sir I already explained it before you all started commenting. Perhaps you should try reading properly :)

pakianon just tell us, enough with the games. It's all so tiring

I am scared to quote a conversation that Sergey had with my team here in case there is concequences. I have to be somewhat vague which I hope you can understand. But trust me, we are going to enjoy this.

We need another user attending to confirm whether the tickets are wrong or OP has been burning the midnight oil on Photoshop 2.5.

>its not photoshop sir

Attached: F8F2D168-B0D8-4A4D-927B-24B077496F12.jpg (500x400, 59K)

pakianon pls

Fuck me, a triple and double dubs again!

Truly, Vishnu has blessed this thread. OP, I believe you.

didn't cover up the QR code though did, Abdul Akhbar Mohammedstein.

Checked

If i was going to photoshop 2019 onto one part of an old ticket then I would at least do the more obvious one in the middle as well.

When you go to lots of these events you see these things from time to time. When you make it you can maybe attend the next one and it might happen again if you are VIP :)

Thank you so much based Paki, you'll be called the Pakianon from now on, you'll be forever remembered for your duties, marine. It is an honour to stand with you!

Attached: 1557395437602.jpg (1000x750, 87K)

Lol

Yeah, but you didn't though did you?

We'll find out which one of us is wrong soon won't we? In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your time in NY.

>I am from Pakistan
>Within the next few hours you are going to be blown away

Attached: 89798789.jpg (256x197, 5K)

confirmed fake and gay

twitter.com/fxthoorens/status/1127905463297814530

Attached: deluded arkie vip.jpg (2048x1152, 215K)

>twitter.com/fxthoorens/status/1127905463297814530
He's not VIP :)

user, c'mon. You should stop now.

Nice larp now back to shitting in the streets, Rajeesh.

I'm choosing to believe this based pakianon. This thread has been blessed by glorious digits and the vishnu.

>ledger lanyard

you dont even have the right lanyard ranpresh.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 15.13.07.png (628x598, 481K)

My one broke and we are told we have to wear our pass at all times. I was given a free ledger today and just swapped it over. I can't take pictures now as Sergey is about to speak.

Holy moly how much link do I need to hold to wife a girl like that?

OP, does your dad work at Nintendo by any chance?

About 50 paki dollars if you like suckin dick

No my father passed away in Pakistan many years ago when I was young. I wish he could have seen the blockchain

and you didn't put this into the original post because...?

Go fuck yourself.

Is Sergey making us make it right now? What's he saying?

No one even noticed it before I mentioned it so the relevance of your post is 0 :)

LMAO

f l a w l e s s
l
a
w
l
e
s
s

Sergey is not speaking today Daneesh. What's the catch here

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4teJ9gy-Q&feature=youtu.be

He is speaking tomorrow in exactly 24 hours but the team are going to be making some public news very soon.

Attached: vduYuwKq.jpg (592x1024, 95K)

thats in like 3 hours?

Attached: 20190513_103555.jpg (2518x828, 440K)

Pakianon please let us knkw what that Surprise Presentation is a about

My team heard it from Sergey himself, I am trying to have discussions with other people to see if this is something that has been only disccused with us. If i hear it from someone else what he told us then I will post it here, but it should be coming today. I just fear concequences for my team if I say something.

why make a thread you fucking dumbass.

So this is "twitter announcment" dude who fuckin cares at this point and why they would announce something significant on twitter, day prior before no1. player in their team is speaking ?

I really hope you can post something about it without consequences
Stay holy
Stay sainted

Glad he did if legit. Why shouldn't he?

stayed up late for literally nothing reeee

I choose to believe.

Snap - my dad died on Christmas Day when I was 7, no larp. Would he have liked to have liked to see the blockchain? No, he was a head chef, why the fuck would he be interested in crypto?

These digits... wos going orn?

I know it's bad form to check yourself but... look at my digits in this thread? Ganesh has wished bountiful tidings on us.

>wos going orn?
you are having a stroke user, the digits aren't real, get yourself to a hospital

4 lots of dubs and a triple. They are real to me.

How many goats is "making it" in Pakistan?

Homie, it has 2019 in the second date marking. It is very possible this is a misprint. But nonetheless suspect.

Possible yes but very suspect.

Imagine being a head chef knowing exactly where the ingredients you ordered came from and being assured of their quality every single time, without possibility for tampering of the tracking system which tells you these things. Would he not have been interested in that? If not then he was just a hack anyway.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ChainLink, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my crypto economics class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla fudding and I’m the top Link bagholder on etherscan. You are nothing to ChainLink but just another shitcoin. I will wipe your tokens the fuck out with ulosses the likes of which has never been seen before in these markets, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pajeets and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, no-linker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wallet. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your private keys in over seven hundred ways. Not only am I extensively trained in memetics, but I have access to the entire hashpower of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little street shitter. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn brainlet. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ok dude dont bomb the place please

how big is your link stack pajeet?
also please try not to rape anyone or poo on the floor at consensus

so this is what the army of pajeets fudding link spend all their money on huh?

Attached: sergeyclown.png (1000x767, 315K)

We dont fud chainlink. We are very optimistic about its future :)

I have 60k link.

Are you from Pakistan too?

why is there no volume going up if the announcement is supposedly so big? why do you suck at larping so bad?

well you haven't said anything relevant so far. so drop something or piss off.

If you are too silly to work it out then it is not my problem. It is already a big hint in my first comment.

MS?
Blink 77 times for affirmative.

Is this the news?

entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-releases-dff-chain-trusted-compute-specification-1-0/

Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink