Bitmex roundtable

Anons redpill me on Margin trading.
With BAKKT Fidelity Microsoft etc all getting into the game at the start of this bullrun, why shouldn't we all long Bitcoin? What are the caveats to margin trading. What do?

Attached: 4B63A3B5-5717-4BA2-A601-2595CDAB7E52.png (865x787, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/xGqMf5
youtube.com/channel/UCGtjnDLpKGWKU6xtjB0NeKA
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="In times like this"
bitmex.com/app/seriesGuide/ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you go more than x5 your a degenerate!

Bump only have 400 in btc and want to make the most of or

I just did. The bull run is confirmed.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-13 16-18-30.png (2458x410, 886K)

Why is that user?

>Anons redpill me on Margin trading.

You can make more money
You can lose more money
You can even loose all your money

I'd close that trade asap lol.

Well, this is me. Bitmex the magic, Bitmex the miracle.

Attached: degen.png (887x831, 211K)

fuck man, what a rollercoaster. you better hodl now.

Its just one of these stead fast rules of life...Like faggots are gay, Zoomers are arrogant, The Flippining is ETHlet COPE

I want to spiral out of control and 33x leverage BTC while railing a lines of cocaine

holding strong senpai

Attached: me.png (662x103, 8K)

Started from the bottom and now we're here

Attached: degen-prev.png (886x553, 160K)

So 33x leverage ETH. Here I go

In times like this you can make more money when BTC is mooning/crashing than you can chasing moon missions in shitcoins if you know what you're doing, just by trading BTC, no need to touch altcoins.

Why are you missing out on these gains? BitMEX (Bitcoin Mercatile Exchange) is the only crypto exchange in the world that offers 100x leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up.

You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.

bitmex.com/register/xGqMf5

Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have shorted (placed a sell order) for BTC at $10 000. Let's also say you only have 0.1 BTC to trade with, or $1 000 worth. With 0.1 BTC at x10 leverage you can sell 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes down, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $8 000, if you close your position you then get the difference which is $2 000 in profit paid to you in BTC, that's a 200% profit
I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading.

Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a 10% DISCOUNT in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me thousands of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/xGqMf5

All good and well. What are your strategys? How do you prevent liquidation? What X do you typically leverage?

Don't reply to spam, report that referral shilling idiot.

Even though I only have .1btc feeling bretty gud rn
youtube.com/channel/UCGtjnDLpKGWKU6xtjB0NeKA

I use the magic 8 ball before each trade

Woah calm down man, what's the problem? I signed up using someone's ref link. Whats the harm really?

How many times do you shake it? At what angle do you shake it? How much force do you shake it with? Where did you purchase the 8 ball?

Your crazy, do you have a strat or just straight gambling?

Hahaha I give it a solid shake and no re-shakes, that's the only rule. Whatever the answer is first time is what I run with.

Set stop which is also decided on a shake of the ol' ball

Have strat but just a degenerate.

Gate.io also allows 100x.

Maybe research before you type random bullshit. You’re an idiot by the way.

It's an old pasta but why am I an idiot?

I prefer Bitmex to the other platforms anyway because Bitmex is a better platform

Is it as simple as opening a long at say $7300 and keeping it open until $300k BTC in 2021?

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="In times like this"

Also he stole my bitmex account picture to shill his retarded ref link lmao. Unforgivable.

It really might be that simple at this rate.

I just about did that from 19k to 11-12 but I took profit and reopened with not enough margin and got wiped out on a bounce like a fucking retard

Based

Thanks user will look into it and I hope I don't get rekt. I'll start off small with 85x and work my way up to 100x. Here goes nothing

Lmao don't use 100x and stop trolling

Ok ok seriously I'm looking into opening a long on eth. Will delve into the basics. But is there a specific time constraint on a long or can you have it open for two years like I mentioned above? This might be the one chance where you can see what's coming for crypto adoption and make some good money on a leverage. Otherwise I'd stay far away from margin trading

Yeah it's perpetual so there is no settlement unlike futures I think, you can leave it open as long as you want providing you don't get liquidated or hit stop.
bitmex.com/app/seriesGuide/ETH
Redpill me on why you're long desu

Bitcorn will hit it's TX capacity later this year. Eth 2.0 making a lot of progress. BAKKT and fidelity will have eth along with BTC.

You gonna get liquidated.

Start with 10x or 25x.

t. Someone who got liquidated 3 times at ~5k doing 100x longs.

So long eth and wait?

Will do user. Thanks for the advice.