Do you think BYND stock is a good bet?

do you think BYND stock is a good bet?

Attached: beyond-meat.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>betting on veganism going mainstream
>ever

This does not pass the laugh test.

we'll see after the first ico dump

It literally is. Use logic instead of emotions just because you hate it.

google trends is looking ok

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-13 11-45-47.png (1185x953, 70K)

Carnivore COPE

I think a short at some point would be wise but it's probably too late for bulls who care about r:r

Carnie cuck coping. Top kek. Adorable lil guys they are.

I love it. Just the fact that any time veganism is mentioned these days, you always have anons that actually are vegan coming out of the woodwork, on fucking Jow Forums of all places. And people continue to say it isn't becoming mainstream. You have to be under a rock to not see how ridiculously fast it's been growing the past 5 years.

And it's funny because this is Jow Forums where you'd expect everyone would know the basics of Supply and Demand. Businesses wouldn't bother with Beyond Meat or Impossible if there wasn't demand and profits in it for them. The logical conclusion is that whether or not you agree with veganism, demand is growing, and with it, a clear opportunity to invest.

I think it is over bought. the industry has potential for growth.

>you always have anons that actually are vegan coming out of the woodwork, on fucking Jow Forums of all places
I am unsure about this part of your post. I only browsed exclusively on Jow Forums since 2010, but got into r/bitcoinmarkets in 2015, not sure if that counts as being a true redditor (never go on the front page) but I think either Jow Forums is getting more normie, or we are just growing up. Either way, veganism is growing because people are more aware, and options are getting better (beyond meat burgers actually taste decent, albeit heavily processed), and it is better for the environment

I agree with you but this mainstream basedboy shit will end up making a ton of money, remember 99% of people are NPCs

Not a good bet. People are waking up to the food Jew and all this poison vegan shit will be banned.

Probably
They're still far from the best meat alternative though
But whoever is doing their marketing is a god

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

>meat eating fags will defend this

I tried their food. Honestly texture and taste are surprisingly similar, but you do notice the difference. I'd eat it on the regular, was genuinely tasty.

Enjoy your maggot ice cream and real meat being taxed to hell.

You mean the coconut milk ice cream I have now? Yeah it's amazing. Also meat is already heavily subsidized by the government, and should naturally be far more expensive than it currently is.

i hear lots of vegan products are made with coconuts, does the world have enough coconut production to sustain this?

4 billion mktcap, 90 million in revenue, -30 NI. I'd give it some time to go down

Supply and demand? If demand goes up while demand for cow milk goes down, it's been shown through many studies at this point that far more calories can be grown if the crops are meant to feed humans rather than livestock.

There's also onions milk and almond milk. Bear in mind that in the hypothetical situation where everyone switched to onions milk, it would be far better for the environment as over 80% of onions crops grown now go to cattle feed. And feeding tens of billions of cows and chickens is far more resource intensive than the equivalent amount a human might have.

Nope. Lab meat will blow this shit away

>betting on crypto going mainstream
>ever

descending formation on that chart isn't looking too great, desu