Hating life since started working. Job market in Spain is absolutely shit. -Last thread archived-

You've probably heard it in the news. Spanish unemployment rate is crazy and what not. Well, in reality, there are jobs, the catch is the conditions of them.

Spain is a weird country. Everything works, you can get goods and services from both private and public sector on par with the best european countries. Crime is really low, people are civilized and so on. But man, this job market is not typical of a developed country.

I've always been a happy dude but lately since I've finished college and started working I've been hating life so much. I don't know what to do desu.

You may think I may be working some menial job, but I'm actually working in a fucking private equity boutique. Position is associate, with progression to operations manager making 30k in 2-3 years (now I'm at 15k). If you are from out of Spain, you will be laghing at this point. Guess how much a KPMG manager with about 7years exp makes? Yes, about 30k. My job also is very very stressful, since lately I've been assuming most of the manager functions.

The situation is ridiculous, now on passive income thanks to what I've made with Bitcoin and other projects during university, I'm making more than a week of work per month without putting a single hour.

COL doesn't compensate for this, since a lot of goods are imported (think fuel, cars, electronics...) You can eat outside for 4€ or go to a bar, which is what most people do to spend their time.

I want a way out, but don't know what or how to do it. I'm working on FIRE, saving 80% of what I make. But I guess best option would be to leave the country. What do you guys think?

Update: last thread had very good contributions, mainly surrounding online marketing and re investing.

Attached: shutterstock-304373012[1].jpg (729x425, 63K)

Are all of you looking at btc because of the spike? lmao

Seems that many of my Euro friends are experiencing dysphoria of their homelands. Wandering is fine, but gno that a majority of the world live in absolute abject poverty (comparatively.) Be appreciative you still live in a country with a cohesive social fabric, that's clean, and can present ample opportunity to you if you choose to seize it.

What are your dreams user?

Who isn't?

Hay que ser imbecil para trabajar
NEET master race

FIRE is a good plan user

The only thing Im looking forward to desu. Simple living being a landlord or having other investments.

Just start another expedition into South America and rapefuck everything you see because you're an impulsive lesser-white

I want a better lifestyle. Do investments like re or small business like an accountancy firm. Work 9-3, 3-6 side projects, freedom and fu money. Not really want many materialistic things, pretty happy with what I have today, I only want to add a second hand motorbike.

Leaving your cou maybe you're focussing on all the negatives in Spain and all the positives abroad. And then it seems like thats a good choice. However, you make a shit salary so if you can do better moving then by all means.

Attached: Selection_489.png (1225x579, 388K)

Same here I hate this country
I'm saving enough to live ~1 year in a real country, learn the language and land a proper job
My plan is to rack up money in ~8-10 years then move back to my 200 years old grandparents house in the middle of the desert, install solar panels and live off pasive income to pay the water and internet bill
I'll also be able to farm some food to sustain myself there

Don't worry Joseanon, the EU will import millions of third world immigrants to do all the jobs you find so horrible to do. They of course won't do shit, just live on the dole and steal, rape and murder, but hey, it's what the EU wants for you, so you better get used to it.

35k + 7,5k variable CS fag here
1,5y experience
Quite lucky compared to my promotion
Quite low pay compared to other countries tfw

Spain is great for living but I will consider moving when I have more experience

El problema no son los moros ni los sudacas, el problema son los putos europeos blancos de mierda y americanos que se quedan los trabajos buenos ya que prefieren ganar menos y no vivir en un país de mierda como sus países de origenes. Los putos guiris fuera de España

>El problema no son los moros ni los sudaca
NIGGERLOVER KYS
ellos son el problema + los boomers de 65+
disfruten lo votado

Joder tu eres el cáncer de España personificado. Todos los mandos de empresas grandes son guiris, no hay trabajos buenos para los españoles por qué los tienen los europeos y yankis, no los sudacas y negros. Si tienes que odiar a alguien odia al que te quita la comida pedazo de subnormal.

>KPMG manager with 7 years makes 30k euros

Mate, here in UK same job in big 4 you will be on like £40k as a manager. Wages are shit tier EVERYWHERE no matter what. You will NEVER make it from wageslaving.

t. Accountantslave trying to escape also

>yo seria CEO de Mafre si no fuera por los putos guiris
vete a comer unas buenas pollas negras jamijo

Damn that's low as well, specially taking COL, working hours and the difficulty of getting such job.

Also, our field has taken a hit last decades, it's sad. I actually love accounting but couldn't find a compelling opportunity. I did an interview at Deloitte a few weeks ago with manager, but doubt that I'll make it to partner because they were pretty concerned about changing a job so quickly.

>guiri viviendo y trabajando en españa.

no olvides que aportamos impuestos.

cualquier español con el ingles alto y el ego bajo puede hacerse rico en este país.

Damn it feels good to be an American reading this thread. Titopoors BTFO

Attached: 87A61680-D7AD-4D62-A9CE-2B9F9D9ACC45.jpg (144x49, 5K)

>imagine being american and not speaking both native languages

why do you still breathe user?

If you're serious about FIRE, you need to learn German (recommended) or French and move to Switzerland. FIRE in the rest of europe is basically a joke

Why do you say that. COL is way way higher in Switzerland and notably higher in Germany as well.

>he thinks English isn't the business lingua de franca of Europe

No you don't. You can live and work pretty much anywhere in Western Europe and speak only English in 2019.

Sinceramente los extranjeros, principalmente los sudamericanos, son el gran problema, porque ahora el trabajo "medio" esta tan horriblemente pagado porque a menor sueldo, menor calidad, y efecto domino. Pero tampoco quiero echar solo culpa a los extranjeros, si no tambien a las empresas que han aprovechado la mano de obra barata, pero mala.

Te pongo un ejemplo, hace años estuve haciendo sustituciones de conserje, vease alli por principios del 2000. Ganaba sin ningún problema al menos unos 1400 euros al mes, y NO cobraba más que el conserje fijo, simplemente eran trabajos de verano, pero claro, exigian un esfuerzo, buen trato a los vecinos, una lista de tareas, etc.

Aproximadamente unos 5 o 6 años despues pasé a un puesto fijo de conserje, en esa época sinceramente me parecía un buen trabajo, conocer siempre a las mismas personas, ser uno más de la comunidad, e intentar ganarte a la gente y tranquilo. Eso si, en vez de contratar directamente, iban por empresa de mantenimiento, que esa empresa no hacia ABSOLUTAMENTE nada, bueno si, entregarme el uniforme cuando empecé a trabajar, y no aparecian para nada mas, yo cobraba 900 euros y me entero (por facturas a la comunidad etc) que la empresa se llevaba 500 euros al mes. Que pasaba? Que la empresa estaba llena de sudamericanos, todos familia entre ellos, se traian desde sudamerica directamente hasta deficientes mentales por ocupar mas puestos.

En resumen, quise un aumento despues de 2 años, con la razon de que casi pierden el contrato de la comunidad, y gracias a mi ya no se quejaban, me lo negaron, me fui. Yo era el quinto conserje en un año cuando entre. estuve 2 años, al irme perdieron la comunidad a los 5 meses.

Hace 3 años, un trabajo parecido, auxiliar en una universidad, trabajo nocturno, 12 horas (de 19 a 7). Nos dijeron 5 dias a la semana, 1000 euros. Al final fueron semanas sin librar, sueldo a fin de mes, 700 euros.

Job market is not great, but lifestyle is one of the best in the world, everybody eats outside, weather is great, food is great, drinks are great, people are friendly, you can smoke weed, user what the fuck do you want more?
Yes, sure, Norwegians are 10X richer but they have 6 month straight of light, 6 month straight of night, they eat shit for 100$ a dish, dinner at 6pm, 9pm restaurants are closed and people are cold as fuck.

Redpill me on FIRE bros

I'm going to blast myself if I'm stuck wagecucking for the next 40 years. How do you retire so early without a steady cash flow and health insurance and shit like that

Attached: 1536779194001.jpg (971x750, 265K)

Se me olvidó aclarar que los sudamericanos aceptan sueldos tan mal pagados, porque la inflacion es tan alta en su pais que un sueldo de 700 euros aqui es una fortuna ahi. Asi que trabajan un par de años, se gastan una miseria porque viven 15 en un mismo piso. Todo el resto lo mandan para su pais. Al terminar los dos años tienen la opción de cobrar lo que les corresponde del paro en vez de por mes, todo de una vez, eligen eso, y se vuelven a su pais.

Asi que sumas otra cosa mas, como no se gastan ese dinero aqui, es dinero que no se invierte en el pais, pero eso a ellos les da igual mientras puedan comprar tierras en su pais tercermundista y tengan unos cuantos esclavos cuidando de las tierras.

Tapas-bros... you know what to do. Civil War 2 when?

Attached: 4-24-17-2 (1).jpg (980x1303, 272K)

This man dying ruined our chances of being relevant again

Muchas gracias por los datos. A ver si con el control de horas cambia algo

Por cierto, ya que hay españoles aqui...

Cuantos tenéis Link y cuantos pensáis meteros en política cuando seáis ricos?

Yes but if he wants to accumulate as much money as possible he still comes out way ahead (in absolute terms at least). They also have no capital gains tax. If he has enough he can go back to Spain and enjoy life. He'd need to grind out a few years tho but it could save him many more later in life.
even better, but he'd still need some for stuff outside work

Puto cuck. El problema son los africanos liandola en los barrios pobres, jodiendo a los españoles. Los europeos vienen a producir, los africanos a robar. Suicidate

lol who cares about European mexicans, you people can never accomplish anything, you have an entire continent to yourselves and are still irrelevant.

There's always another chance. But yes, he was the greatest leader in modern times shortly behind Hitler.

You're aware that Latin-Americans (except for a tiny elite class) are not actually Spaniards, right?

they might as well be, from what I see Spain is the Mexico of Europe.

Your lack of knowledge of history is pathetic. Suicide might be your best bet and pray to not reincarnate as a Int: 1 brainlet again.

Attached: wpid-joseantonio_derivera_ (1).jpg (1021x1600, 405K)

It is mostly a meme to give wagecucks hope that investing into an overinflated property and stock market will get them out of wageslavery despite there being global financial meltdown on the horizon.

They basically try to invest enough to be able to live off of dividends and savinngs rather than wages.

The only hope anyone under 30 has at the moment is crypto though. Boomers have already destroyed stocks, property, pensions etc.

>history

oh, I'm fully aware of what Spain used to be, but it hasn't been relevant in generations and is closer to 3rd world than 1st, so yes it is Europe's Mexico.

spain was a high culture once but they got blacked/browned by muslims and moors. just like whats happening to the US right now lul

Say what you want, but at least we kicked the jews centuries ago and we are not ruled by them. Enjoy being shadowly governed by circumcised Satanist paedophile, faggot

good point. americucks are the only country on the planet that never kicked out the jews. and then they have the nerve to shit on other countries lmao

No, you clearly don't know shit. Study the Falangists, the alliance with Hitler and the Spanish Civil War... and how they stopped the communist advancement into Western Europe.

Behind Germany (maaaaybe Italy) they have been the greatest country in the west in the past 100 years.

m8 get a clue. This is propaganda speaking.

Lol Spain as the 3rd greatest country, no one in international politics thinks of Spain, what Spanish products and companies are even out there? What does Spain even have? Beaches?

In terms of Western countries Spain is like number 7, behind countries like US, Australia, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Canada, maybe even places like Switzerland are higher on the world stage than Spain

Españabros should I move to Andorra once I make it? I don't want to learn a new language desu, will move to US as last resort

Spain invented the modern democracy in 1808 riot with LA PEPA constitution. The problem of Spain is the king, as is the one that creates discords. Spain is exactly like game of thrones, everybody wants to be like the king, who does nothing and gets paid millions, and that's what make us fight against each other. The real enemy of Spain are the own Spanish people. All of the people in this thread should read the letter of amadeo of savoia when he resigned being the king of Spain after just 1 YEAR in charge. After that each time that we tried republic, didn't end well