What the fuck is happening biz I’m scared, this is all happening too quickly

What the fuck is happening biz I’m scared, this is all happening too quickly.

Attached: 521ADD36-DA4C-473B-BF55-62F79B8FB1E3.jpg (1058x1280, 162K)

time to consider selling when portfolio larpers begin popping up

Not a larp.
Only thing not on binance is my 100ETH on a DAI CDP and some BNB and MCO in an alternate wallet.

Also, checked.

Attached: 478455E3-816F-4CEE-B252-FD83DD6A31BC.png (1125x2436, 383K)

if its not a larp then you are very foolish and probably going to lose your money if you are here for any reason other than to troll
Jow Forums is not the place for people who are trying to manage actual wealth
there is nothing for you here, except possibly in smg

But I like the frogposts.
Plus desu it’s good for the conspiritard stories.
I’m not taking any actionable trading advice from here, which is why I hold no chain link or other shitcoins.

nice portfolio but look at the parabolic chart and remember this:
>not selling is the same as having 291k USD in your bank account and deciding to go all in crypto at this very moment

>not doing that

I have some money elsewhere in equities and cash, but meh yeah it’s mostly all in on Crypto about 90% of my assets.

It was less than that but I sold off a Ladonna of equities 2 weeks ago and bought BTC around 5,300.

So, not even a theoretical decision, it’s one I actively made.

perfect timing and took some balls, so congrats user!

>So, not even a theoretical decision, it’s one I actively made.
what I mean is you should think of this as a continuous decision, because every day you decide to hold it is the equivalent of having money and deciding to buy.

t. lost more than 300k last year and now I use said philosophy to limit my retarded greed

You could easily have said the same thing at 6k, and 7k. With crypto, you can't time the parabolic moves, and you don't know where it ends, so it's better to just hold.

just set your stop losses friend. we are all getting rich right now and its a euphoric feeling, but can come crashing down quickly

>keeping your crypto in an exchange
KEK, it's like you want to lose everything

take profits before you regret it, trust me on this

I’m circumcised

>not buying chainlink
STAY POOR

>shilling matic by creating fake portfolio
to be fair i got tricked into buying the chink scam elastos the same way, learned my lesson though

I bought matic at the IEO.
3 winning tickets so $900 or 40 plus change BNBs

I could and I would have. At 6k it looked like a great entry, right now it is looking scary.

Holding is also fine, but not for me anymore

Latin America has woken up to the bitcoin boom. It’s like Q4 2017 all over again down south.

The biggest exchange is based in Brazil....gonna be some sore hombre heads when it goes bang again.

He cant though hes on fucking binance
FUNDS ARE LOCKU

Attached: 29CC2FB7-25C9-47B2-987B-FEAD2837E17A.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>biggest exchange
It is literally just 1000 bot accounts wash trading to each other

Might be so....but let's look at the stats

Attached: Arge.png (755x517, 89K)

Warming up in Chilli

Attached: Chilli.png (779x521, 96K)

Climbing in Columbia

Attached: Columbia.png (760x501, 84K)

Vertical in Venezuela

Attached: Ven.png (759x490, 60K)

Not talking about localbitcoin. I am talking about that out of nowhere Brazilian bot exchange with retarded high volume.

Yes, the trend towards hedging in digital currency is undeniable in South america, and localbitcoins is a good indicator, however using "biggest exchange" as the metric how the poster I responded to was not a great idea.