WHY IS CHAINLINK DUMPING ?

WTF ???? MAKE IT STOP !!

Attached: WTF.png (1010x570, 76K)

RLC makes link obsolete

you've been reading too many brainlet tweets by the crypto oracle. the very same hysterical brainlet saying he didn't believe in this btc price action. it's not organic goy. i don't trust this!

>he fell for the meme coin

link and every coin you see and fuckchan shilled heavy are just niggers and humans scamming people. get real there is only one crypto on earth that isnt a scam fucking crimespree and its NOT bitcoin or link those two are fucking jew nigger fratboy scams

when will you faggots learn?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 9.21.04 AM.png (599x426, 110K)

It’s bleeding in sats but the dollar price has stayed pretty stable. Volume shrink had no effect on price, unless big nothingburgers this month I don’t think we’ll see .50c again

giving presentations and being a meme are not long term business models.

enjoy the ride

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Do you really think LINK will pump to 15k sats with BTC corretion just to stay stable ? BTC is about to correct to 5k. Link will be like 40cents

I really think you're legitimately an idiot

STINKY LINKY STINKY LINKY

Kek, bearfag this is not your time.

Because it's a shitcoin

The more I look into RLC the more I'm convinced it's the next ETH

matic is killing all alts right now

it hit 1k. its over. id buy some xrp before link goes back to 32 cents but DO YEW

Attached: trustless.jpg (640x640, 180K)

i tried warning you faggots. all you had to do was listen.

honk honk

uh oh look out a big whale is dumping!! lmfao "swing traders" have single digit IQ's and I will literally out gain them doing nothing but sitting on my stack

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 9.49.40 AM.png (267x234, 34K)

Hello Frank. This guy is literally the worst and most desperate Twitter handle. He's just mad he got it so wrong in his past tweets.

>fell for the Russian Jew scam coin

LINK always leads a BTC pump and then does nothing

>big whale
>2.45 BTC
>talks about low iq
>holds link

Attached: 1554491701492.png (300x300, 85K)

thinking of selling my link stack for btc, even tho link/btc is super low right now, i feel like btc will keep on pumping.
if btc crashes however, do you think link will crash as well?

Please do this. It will kill this awful pump.

>posts groyper
>no sense of irony
>is a faggot

>StainStink is dumping

wow who would have thought a pnd scam is dumping?

allright just put up my sell orders for link. if btc shits the bed now, you can all thank me

Thanks for your sacrifice

>tfw I bought in at ath and have completely given up even checking my blockfolio.

>thinking of selling low
>so I can buy high

Someone has to take the plunge so they can get bogged and LINK can moon without them. I'm just glad you're ready and willing user.

Attached: 1469844056094.jpg (183x321, 54K)

kek wait until Binance opens

more like
> thinking of selling low
> so I can buy even lower (assuming btc pump will continue for a little longer)

you should have sold your link stack in january and be buying back in link at this time