Chadics assemble. Im on the verge of hitting a 2x, fully expecting this CHAD coin to hit $0.20 in the coming weeks

Chadics assemble. Im on the verge of hitting a 2x, fully expecting this CHAD coin to hit $0.20 in the coming weeks.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/joseph-lubin-on-ethereum-20-eth-to-become-1-000-times-more-scalable-within-24-months
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im so pumped

Attached: (JPEG Image, 264 × 191 pixels).jpg (264x191, 6K)

All in for me

bought 100k at 54sats.

Attached: 1548185600696.png (823x527, 406K)

200k at 94 sats for me

Fuck off you pajeet spammers.
Or invite me to your discord and I will shill accordingly.

post yfw this is all indie

Attached: jp54m119i1v01.jpg (702x563, 34K)

500k at 60 sats, feels damn good.

If I buy now, am I buying the top?

Plenty of room to go up from here. I just picked up another 500k

I thought I was buying the top at 77 sats yesterday. if you're going to buy in now dont go all in save some money to DCA if it dips. who fucking knows what will happen tomorrow when binance opens deposits.

Up 2k today. Sold all but 140k and now freerolling

Getting on a plane my chadicts. I expect this to be pumped to .015 when i land. Remember, India will be on the moon by 2020.

I do not care anymore that bitcoin keeps going up. This shit will reach 100m without problem

when is binancial open btw?

after the magic pump, tuesday
however this will continue afterwards

sent some eth to my eth addy there... stuck confirming...

ok now thru the door...

Risky but I have 250 dollars left. Take the last of my money. It's been a ride my brothers.

Will I make money if I buy once it gets listed?

This. I don't care of tg pajeets dreaming of $10 EOY, but 100-150mil cap is pretty much guaranteed.

>goldish brown id
definitely gonna make it

Bought at 66 sat, sold at 114. When do I get back in?

95-97 sat

Why is it going to $0.20 in a few weeks? Solely because the current market cap is low?

There is a great chance this will double or more then the deposit addresses are revealed for the Normies again

thanks to the lottery ticket of the ieo no whales got no bags to pump, combine that to the binance hack that kept deposits down and you get the picture

This is a literal street shitting pajeet shitcoin

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-045535.png (1440x2960, 416K)

Salty racist noob is angry because he missed out on +60% in 2 days lol

tfw i can only afford 128k of this. i can double my stack by selling off my bnb but i dont know if i should buy more now since it seems like its the high

imagine choosing your investments based on racism

Kek look at these fucking 2019 newfags desperately trying to shill the top of their pajeet pump

Because pajeets know nothing about technology right?

They don’t hold any technical positions in any successful company, right?

Sorry, these are subcontinent poo poo pajeets, they want to make a quick buck to escape poverty. This is even more retarded than buying a chink scam

I'm imagining it right now, feels great being a White man with convictions who will never give his hard earned money to subhuman shitskins.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 4.56.43 PM.png (190x146, 60K)

Racism is a fucking superpower. Get with the program or lose big.

imagine thinking buying a coin on a exchange is giving money to the devs.
I bought my stack from racist fucks like you who sold because muh pajeet muh I only invest in teams with white faces

hey chad's, thad here. im in balls deep on this shit as well

>fully expecting this CHAD coin to hit $0.20
then you're just in the right place here. your friends on here will gladly tell you what happened to their expectations on the last flavor of the month shitcoin money ghrabs like LT, CHX and LIT. please make sure to keep holding until your prediction is met

as a true master race aryan Im standing fast and not buying no no no

Attached: chad.jpg (500x375, 57K)

where is it going now? will it dip again or keep pumping?

i chose my investments purely based on racism during the last 15 months and it turned my 15 btc into ~25. i'd even go as far as saying that the overall cryptocurrency market is a tool for transfering funds from shitskins that generally have a much lower iQ over to whites and asians

Attached: 1554218111309.png (332x332, 148K)

get out now

Attached: Raji-small1.jpg (350x394, 72K)

i chose my investments purely based on hype during the last 15 months and it turned my 6 btc into 13. i'd even go as far as saying that the overall cryptocurrency market is a tool for transfering funds from racists that generally have a much lower iQ over to people who care about sentiment, fundamentals and tech instead of the skin color of the devs

>Intelligent humans determined to make money
>Already doubled in the first couple of days

Screw your moronic argument I'm going all in

Based and cryptopilled

>racists that generally have a much lower iQ
are you saying that african/arabic countries have an insanely high rate of racists?

Attached: average iQ by country.png (289x1232, 48K)

bad news boys. i was a pajeet marine till this article came out

cointelegraph.com/news/joseph-lubin-on-ethereum-20-eth-to-become-1-000-times-more-scalable-within-24-months

Sure they do. Uneducated people tend to be racists. Never heard of the racism against whites in south africa?
IQ is a meme btw

They have insane rasicm, mainly towards whites.

If your not all about profit then your not white, your a tribalistic nigger

I took my gains at 77 and I'm really not happy about not buying back at 71

>anons literally buying MATIC - the ETH of India?
kys with a shotgun

Can’t afford a bag?

How did it go?

>even go as far as saying that the overall cryptocurrency market is a tool for transfering funds from shitskins that generally have a much lower iQ over to whites and asians
It's because there is no regulation. Shitskins dont have the government to aid them. Whites are able to use their own natural abilities to triumph.

I put 60$ in to gamble at 105 sats. Will I get profit?