Rental income problem

I listened to you guys and became a landlord...now how do i solve this problem?

Next door neighbor (not in same block as mine) keeps renting to people with children in his flat. Children run and sounds like hammering in my flat makin me lose renters

I tried talkin to him...sendin letter to him and to renter and talkin to renter. None worked for more than a week...sending letter to him by lawyer i am not sure about because his wife and sons are big shot lawyers

Attached: 1543165686798.jpg (317x307, 14K)

just curious what do you charge and are you in the states for me its simply reasonable cost per month and no pajeets or nig nogs

Sell that property and get another one.

landlords get the guillotine. Marx is joyous over your suffering. Fuck you.

>suing over children being children

Attached: pretty_snek.webm (2048x1152, 2.6M)

He could replace tenants with childless ones

We're not helping some filthy fucking landlord. Get lost, fucking slave owner.

YES, BECAUSE INSISTING -EVERYONE- IS CHILDLESS (OR EVICTED) JUST SO YOU CAN MAKE A FUCKING DOLLAR IS SANITY PURE
>cretin

U aware that its illegal to disturb people in their houses. U aware most landlords refuse to rent to people with children

Why am i even posting on this teen forum i wonder? Keep buying Link retard

You’re a fag gtfo and get fucked with your shit

U aware why we going extinct?
Congratulations. You are the problem

Thanks for the seasoned business advice

His kids are so loud you hear them a block over? Is this an apartment or an actual house? If you bought an apartment, then you are a brainlet and deserve to lose money.

Attached: DCE0091A-06B6-41E5-B56E-250D5396AE13.jpg (864x864, 322K)

Buy me a detatched villa to rent retard

Invite him over and put a big dollop of DMT in his tea. When it hits put on "Further Down the Spiral" by NiN and scream at him that he's dying and gone to hell eternally.

It's worked on literally every neighbor dispute and unwanted mum that I've tried with.

Sign a one year lease with tenants. If they break it after discovering problems, you can sue for damages.

> t. wants to retire from crypto funds ripped sold in pump and dumps

At least landlords offer a service.

too fucking bad, you can't tell your neighbor to change tenants just because they have kids, should have bought a well-built apartment

You sound like a absolutely miserable person. Probably a piece of shit landlord too.

Im a landlord goyim. I assure you my misery is just 5% of your wage-cucking life.

Attached: 1545351225953.png (736x673, 466K)