reasons behind latest pump?

Attached: thicc.jpg (500x685, 27K)

Craig was bored.

> He sold

constipation

whales are exit scamming.

tether exit scam

chinese new year

Stop posting shit like this I'm tired of shooting my testosterone out through my dick

Attached: 1544668325516.png (680x448, 81K)

fomo

Tariffs

My post on/v/

hardcore fomo, lots of uncertain people waiting on the sideslines are now jumping in, institutional money is pouring in, bitcoin is more of a sure thing this time, fear over the impending collapse of the stock market later this year, etc.

Honestly a genius move on their part, except for bfx Bros go to jail. I wish I'd seen it coming

Whales are accumulating

wall street bonuses

It actually became a graphics card/crypto thread lol

The whales need to pump it before dumping. What's so hard to understand, and who's this whore?

lol

>why does only unconfiscatable asset on earth go up against infinite "debt backed" infinite supply fiat
oh sweet summer child

>With the help of Craig, the gov has taken over Satoshi's bitcoin.
>Trump knows and is shilling trade wars
>Everyone exist stocks, no doubt raised because of trade wars
>Bitcoin to 100k, disbelief to 1 Million
>McAfee elected, the fist eunuch president

Tether fud + world's largest exchange being locked for deposit and withdraw = huge number of people transacting in btc since they don't trust usdt.

It's that simple. If they would withdraw they would be dumping their btc for cash and this wouldn't happen.

Binance re-opens and btc will plummet as sell off and transfer occurs.

Literally nothing.

Muh Fidelity I guess.

Short sellers are getting absolutely rekt right now. I am feeling comfy having bought low and HODLing. This really does feel like the golden bull run and like the user in pic related says.

Attached: 1557355667996.png (1124x1338, 405K)

Will dump before. Whales will get out before Binance reopens

Classic meme

binance >hack