I made $350,000 in the last 10 months marketing womens shoulder pads to framecels

I made $350,000 in the last 10 months marketing womens shoulder pads to framecels.

Attached: pads.jpg (650x650, 44K)

how?

who's a framecel?

Ah the great old conservative shoulder pad returns to fashion. Wonderful.

Women aren’t supposed to have broad muscular shoulders though. Why would they buy something like that?

Can i get a discount bro and are you able to double them up. All my money is in link at the mo!

I got a framecel and wrote an in depth guide with before and after tinder results.

He went from zero matches to shitloads.

I buy these cheap things from china, repackage them and sell them for 10x the price.

But what's the point if you're trying to get naked with someone?

It was a thing in the 80s

$350,000 gross?

Sure, paying for the merchandise, marketing costs, taxes etc etc you probs got $100,000 net.

Anything outside of crypto sucks

By the time you're in bed it's usually too late. A bit like wearing lifts.

Or you can just keep your shirt on.

Just only go out to mad max themed parties. Works for me at burning man.

Women are stupid slaves to trend. Like this return of high waisted pants. Looked terrible in the 80's and looks terrible now. Bikinis too. I watch a lot if bikini try on videos on youtube for research, so many say they think high waisted is flattering. It is not.

a variation of "incel"

Attached: b70d009ca8c8ccef1a23bb5f34a8718e.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Most crypto exchanges have fees, so it's not going to be full profit no matter how you make your money (if you aren't a Rothschild).

Probably all Koreans

yeah but incel is "involuntary celibate", framecel is what "framed celibate"? and worse yet, OP is selling them and writing on depth tinder guide how to score. that doesn't make any sense

A framecel is someone who can't get laid because of their narrow shoulders.

Attached: framcel.jpg (607x960, 54K)

Frameless celibate, meaning they have very narrow shoulders.

ok makes sense now, thanks

It's the same as "framelet" as in "manlet", someone who's lacking something in this case a wide frame, and on top of that not getting any pussy because of it, as indicated by the - cel. How can you be so fucking dense, user.

This, who ever thought hight waisted clothing is sexy is fucking retarded

crypto ate all my brai- err gains

Attached: 151562412146964571.jpg (222x227, 13K)

master bait

>Like this return of high waisted pants
Fuck that shit so much goddamn.

Attached: 1548716597091.jpg (448x480, 157K)

if this isn't a LARP, then kudos to you. that's actually a smart way to make money that most people wouldn't have thought of

I think its sexy

Wrong opinion

I like the high waisted pants, and I like high waisted 1 piece swimsuits too.

Attached: 1556102570897.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

I agree, high waisted pants are sexy af on a nice brapper.

You can almost smell the autism.

No u

high waist swimsuits needs to become more common, we need to trick more women that it's empowering or something

Attached: swimsuit29.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

No FUCK YOU BOBO. Im gonna long thicc ass girls in jeans pulled up to the waist and you'll fomo in hard when you see me ear deep in butt fat.

this this this

Some cunt on instagram wears that shit and now stupid low-life cunts wear it the same way.
Fucking ugly shit.

Bonus Point:
These cunts can hide their fat gut in those pants too.

Wow, ugly girls look bad in everything. Amazing. A big, fat ass and wide hips looks phemonenal in high waisted clothes.

Thought I was the only one.
I'm no /fa/ggot and can still appreciate odd stuff, but high waisted pants... fuck that trash.

How do you market this bullshit
You fucking larping retard

Ur just dropshipping shoulder pads?
Go fuck yourself larpy mcfagster
Ill wait for a screen shot, nvm i dont want to die waiting H A H A

Isn't that photoshopped? His muscles are too big to be attractive.

Framelet is the proper conjugation. OP is a retarded newfag. Correct description in full should be "framelet incel"

I literally remember this idea being discussed on Jow Forums years ago holeeefak lmao

350k?! Amazing

Thats what i thot, op is a fucking retard, cant even explain what the fuck hes talking about. Go fuck yours3lf dumb nigger aka op thanks

you need to chill, you sound like a frustrated teenager

read about "affiliate marketing" you mouth breather.

Grats OP, i cleared 90k from one of my affiliate blogs last year, but competition is way up and profits are down.