Wholefoods now accepts bitcoin. Who is wholefoods owned by? Yup, that's just the worlds largest retailer

Wholefoods now accepts bitcoin. Who is wholefoods owned by? Yup, that's just the worlds largest retailer.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x675, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2019/05/13/bitcoin-comes-to-whole-foods-major-retailers-in-coup-for-digital-currency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RIP BOBO

Attached: 633622122.jpg (2400x1350, 702K)

Bobos have been getting totally BTFO lately. eBay and WholeFoods adoption incoming. You could literally live off transacting in Bitcoin to get all the shit you need.

Also Nordstroms

Starbucks and nordstrom also accept bitcoin now
In store scanners at all 3

fortune.com/2019/05/13/bitcoin-comes-to-whole-foods-major-retailers-in-coup-for-digital-currency/

Pretty cool.

I'm a time traveler from 2020, ETH and BTC will both go down again for a final time to shake the doubters out so the big companies can buy as much as possible. Once BTC and ETH passes 10,000$ they will not come back, Once BTC and ETH passes 10,000$ they will not come back.

Attached: FriendlyDapperCrossbill-small.gif (320x388, 1.21M)

How does this work with the US tax implications of selling coins at a profit?

>I'm a time traveler from
This LARP is so unimaginative, it's like the Jow Forums version of "...but it was all a dream!"

let's try harder next time

Attached: cringepepe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

All this sounds great but even as a crypto supporter this makes no sense. Why am I going to pay capital gains tax for buying things with crypto.

WHY woukd you spend your precious sats on food? Imagine buying vegan dog food and then that 30 dollars of btc become 300.

I'm actually a time traveler, Just not in the way you would expect if you're thinking of technology. Time is fluid and all paths are optional.

You’ll still owe tax on your gains. It’s the same in all countries. Otherwise you could just buy something like gold with your crypto and sell it for cash.

...and this is why I don't see Bitcoin as the optimal payment cryptocurrency. Something like an ERC20 token would make more sense, at least in terms of online purchases and micropayments.

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

Thats the point. Memers and zoomers will line Bezos' pockets for him. From the business end, it'll be hundreds of times more effective than actually trying to mine the shit or time the market with any kind of analysis.

>buy $200 worth of groceries using BTC
>later that day price of BTC surges 10%
>next day surges another 5%

>bat

BTC is # coin, but how will this work exactly at Wholefoods:
>Dir sir. Your onions latte and vegan cheese salad will be $7.56 in Bitcoin. Now, please wait 30 minutes for 6 confirmations and claim your items at the end of the line.

They're not accepting BTC directly, bozo. They're using a payment processor that'll convert it to fiat. Big difference.

it's though an app called SPEDN, they basically act as a custodian so it will be instant.

I don't care what they do with the bitcoin. The bottom line is you can buy things from wholefoods with bitcoin

>What is Monero
If you pay taxes in 2019 you are a cuck

>refund groceries
????
>profit

they will probably give you the dollar value back.

they convert it to dollars as soon as they get it so not possible

Someone is enjoying those Denver shrooms

How long has this been in the works? They wouldn't have done it on a month's notice with this pump.

>buy $200 worth of groceries using USD
>later that day price of BTC surges 10%
>next day surges another 5%

so wos ur mom

yep and Flexacoin is the coin that will be used as collateral to allow people on the network to stake and earn percentages of transaction fee costs for whichever retailer is chosen by the user

I'm a time traveler from 30 minutes from now.

Sell everything.

Attached: 2343242354.png (984x617, 24K)