If women are depreciating assets, then why do all the mega-wealthy billionaires invest in them?

If women are depreciating assets, then why do all the mega-wealthy billionaires invest in them?

Attached: biu4d2-Reflecting-tmly6f1kg9v21.jpg (1080x1348, 775K)

idk ask jeff bezos

>then why do all the mega-wealthy billionaires invest in them?
this guy is a contrarian

Attached: thiel.jpg (890x501, 79K)

they pump and dump

kek

They pump and dump them or use them as tax shelter (oh no we got divorced! I guess you have to take half my assets now;))) )

Exactly. Also, they practically lease them until a new younger model comes out.

BRAP!! BRAAAPPP! BRAP!!!

Attached: dsdfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfds.jpg (205x246, 7K)

My god.
I have the exact same textured walls/ceiling in my apartment.

The same reason niggers light cigars with 100 dollar bills on the first of the month.

lmao I guarantee you that picture was shopped hard af and she is probably just a fucking whale IRL

Having a business partner who can dump 50% of your companies stock if you underperform the market lights a hell of a fire under your ass. I imagine like most things successful men do its just another form of self-motivation via voluntarily assumed risk.

oh good lord i'd kill to eat that brapper after a 30 minute run in the summer

Attached: 1536605587039.jpg (645x773, 94K)

based sniffbros

Goddamn i hate when top brappers like this have a host who sprays tattoo shit on themselves

Attached: sniff2.gif (384x288, 3.5M)

Just imagine the ass to mouth

Same reason they buy yatchs

To flex

Luyah on instagram for my braaap fans.

This

prestige like watches, cars

> a host

Attached: 1545620805537.jpg (575x544, 31K)

If someone who you marry is entitled to half of your portfolio/earnings on divorce, is it also the case the case that they should assume the liabilities as well?
E.g. you sell $5 naked calls on stock Y and she is entitled to half of the money you made from the sale. Three months later stock Y is worth $50 and the Bogs are coming to collect. Is the ex-wife on the hook for half of the incoming financial ass rape? Or does the court look the other way and pretend they never liquidated and split the portfolio in the first place?

Is that a map of Azerbijan?

yes

>asset
>implying they're not consumable goods