calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Previously on /smg/:

Attached: 1707069smg.png (795x1100, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/10/magazine/climate-change-pinkertons.html
buyupside.com/dividendaristocrats/dividendaristocratsyieldssorted.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1552995813675.jpg (217x232, 11K)

PUMP IT

1st

All in coke

Attached: 659F9A31-6228-4B97-94F2-C3F541328DED.jpg (944x655, 59K)

FUCK
At least I got dubs

Whole market is down.. this is the time to load up on cheapies... Like LCI

lol the markets gettin the deep dickening.

SQQQ

W-We'll bounce back from this right? W-Who needs the cooperation of China...

what happened to compassion?

Attached: buy3.png (225x260, 123K)

This is... a unique take. Slightly less brainlet than:

1. Even if that was true, who gives a fuck if its the 'commies' (soshalisum is wen the gubment does things) who are causing it. Profits are profits, stop moralfagging Jow Forums.
2. No shit it causes warmer temperatures directly on top of/near the panels. Panels are dark and are literally intended to absorb light; this makes them warmer than desert floors. That ambient heat is a fraction of a percent of the warming caused by the fossil fuels that the solar panels replace.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but this article is super interesting. Essentially private security for catastrophes.

Are they causing this??

Attached: 1485255290948.jpg (700x505, 35K)

Sorry, forgot link: nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/10/magazine/climate-change-pinkertons.html

Fuck boomer retirement funds

What happened to cheapies?

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

if you arent collecting passive income when you sleep, you'll work until you're dead

Attached: doggo of the DOW.jpg (281x180, 7K)

Hating your own grandparents and sweet old people is scumbag tier

Baozun Baba and Bili all looking tempting...

Baozun hitting 52 week low, but I don’t know much about it.

Attached: 75392BF4-5346-4167-BF50-F34972431FAD.png (867x652, 167K)

>all indexes down
>still getting thousands a month in dividends
Feels good, user-kun

WHY WON'T JUMIA CRASH

Attached: D047282A81884C08BF56E7451A5A116C.png (600x388, 86K)

sweet old people are in their 90s and not heavily in stock

And jokes on you, my parents don’t know how to save or invest money!

$UBER sucks ass. It's at like $37.

Dude kill yourself, this is big5two electric boogaloo

Who's in the wrong here?

Attached: effda87af617454e843f2947d56c92ec_18.jpg (800x450, 38K)

I want to Divi-bro. But I need money first so that the divis arent just 100 a year.

Trump. Intellectual property isn't real.

i just wanted to invest in accelerating environmental damage, such as earthwuakes and its after effects.

Both, governments fuck everything up due to career politics.

neither, its power against power.

Attached: IMG_20190512_230755.jpg (1080x919, 150K)

Scuse me good sir. Tell me why you think LCI is bad co. Give me some data.

WE ARE BACK

Attached: 2e5.jpg (249x243, 9K)

Got a hundred bucks? Right now? Put it away. Do that again tomorrow, next week, next month, whenever the fuck you look at your money and say "yes, I have 100 dollars" and it won't kill you to put it somewhere where you don't have it burning a hole in your pocket anymore. In two years, you will have thousands. Dividends on thousands becomes tens or hundreds, which starts the process all over again. Trust me, man. You can do this. It just requires patience and a little bit of self-control.

-18.9% on the day, at this rate they're going to be $0.50 this time next week.

both for different reasons
Trump is right the Chinese have been being sneaky bastards to profit economically for years, but the problem is he's offered no face saving concession and is pushing a maximalist position the Chinese can never take, especially a leader like Xi Jinping who prides himself on being a strong leader who's making China a great power again.

So what? Give me some deets. Why you think it's going down? If you say its cause bad company, show me why

Back in the poor house?

Attached: Suicide Bull.png (569x398, 323K)

Imagine where we’d be right now without PPT

right and wrong arent useful concepts in a power struggle

Trump just showed weakness on China, said he hasn’t decided on whether or not more tarriffs.

Also said he’s going to meet with Xi in Japan, which seems like it’s uncertain, so maybe I should buy some vix again when Xi says he’s not sure about that meeting.

Also, Hungary is apparently great and he loves it.

Attached: big.png (281x400, 185K)

Alright Divi-bro, thanks for the encouragement. I had a few in mind already so I'll dip my feet in when they go down a little more.

Attached: 1554699598638.gif (320x180, 1010K)

>he hasn’t decided on whether or not more tarriffs
Did you get so high that you forgot that whole thing last week where he announced higher tarriffs and the market shit the bed bigly in response?

>tfw silent-gen grandparents who would take a bullet for their family's wellbeing
>tfw no boomers in immediate family whatsoever

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x480, 24K)

>Initiate conflict with Iran in the straight of Hormuz but crash major indicies at the same time so oil price doesn't spike
>Disrupt China's oil and natural gas supply at the same time
>Trump isn't playing 8d chess

They should just let everything drop. Heh. We'd shake out the weak hands, and then I would load up on so many cheapies.

Attached: pink_wojak_mask.jpg (813x551, 163K)

>don't enjoy anything or spend money
>yes, waste your 20s saving for an uncertain future where you could die thanks to antibiotic immune resistance!
>be a millionaire by the time you're 70! pass it onto your ungrateful kids!

lol

When will the market finally crash so these boomer pieces of shit can lose all their money?

Flash crash is over, we're going strait up now

both sides could come to an agreement were they not both maximalist retards whose public personas mean they simply cannot give any meaningful concessions or they look "weak"
so yes in this case it is a useful concept

How about the fact they have legal issues, don't make money, have too much debt, and even if they had triple the cash it would still not be enough to pay off their debt. Please stop shilling this shit LCIfag.

Shares of aristocrats here: buyupside.com/dividendaristocrats/dividendaristocratsyieldssorted.php
Or index funds, particularly high-yield ones, are your friend. Have courage. Have patience. Make money.

>come on goyim, why don't you buy that new PS5 Sony is announcing at E3 instead of a few shares of their stock?
>don't you love craft beer and weed? they make you happier than exercise, providing for your family and the pride of success ever will
Quit being a faggot and let the man make some fucking money.

Trump has caved before, remember the last time the market started shitting the bed over his manufactured border crisis, government shut down thing?

>save a hundred bucks here and there
>retire in 20 years never having to work again
>or keep working, but only doing what you want to do
>leave money in a trust when u die
>family is eternally taken care of
Dont you wish your parents did that for you? I bet you're going to fuck over your kids too so you can spend your 20s in a mindless consumerist fashion and then panic when it all comes crashing down, growing into a bitter old man who's kids never want to visit.

Pre-boomer generation is based as fuck.
Too socially conservative for my liking, but I'll take it over the current clown climate
By the way, clown world is a direct consequence of boomer views.

>Uncertain future means don't plan for the future
Gotta find middle ground.

He said he's "not sure" about the new tariffs, this was today. Not the ones that went into place on friday, the ones he asked Lighthizer to prepare on friday evening

AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 002.png (205x350, 120K)

Have you never looked at companies before? You realize they ALLLLLLLLLL have debt? Either way, they have 200m in cash, meaning their stock is worth 5.22 in cash alone. Their debt is not that much and they've been paying it off plus new contracts approaching. Standard legal issues which they have been prepared for and was announced last week, why drop hard now? This is a pretty legit company all said and done. They're not even close to bankruptcy.

>caved
He ended up just taking the money from the military and just said fuck it.

You don't listen to reason man, everyone with half a brain is saying stay away from this garbage fire. Find me someone who isn't a shill supporting this garbage fire of dildos.

Who else bought low?

>everyone with half a brain
90%institutional ownership

The bull is back ohhhh

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-144722.png (1080x1920, 93K)

Just buy fracking stock lmao

>implying millenials/gen z have a 100 buckaroos to spare and aren't in crippling medical/college debt

Trump personally is a moron, but this is probably the last chance the US has to crush China before that's impossible, forever. I think at least some of his advisors recognize that. From a realist foreign policy perspective, it's better to break China now and suffer an economic recession in the US than to allow China to survive and leverage its massive population and eventually economic superiority over the US.

When I say "break", I don't just mean an economic recession, but a revolution/massive civil unrest damaging to the long term prospects of a country. China isn't close to breaking but it's a lot closer than the US. If the US had the guts to do it, it probably could destroy the Chinese economy with no survivors, but doing so would fuck up the US economy as well. Personally I don't think the American people or, more importantly, American investors, have that tenacity. But theoretically it's not a bad move (in a geopolitical, not economic sense. It's stupid economically either way).

>mfw it's true

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 38K)

>WFT
>Had 88% institutional ownership
>Just went BK last week
IO doesn't mean shit. Stop shilling your shitty bags.

Nah, shorted the bottom. It really feels sometimes like the universe is against me.

>crippling medical debt
maybe they should have died if they were that fucked up. They're already living on borrowed time, now they have to work double to make up for it.

I've got $300k to mess around with and I'm thinking about putting it all in Tesla, good move or no? I think it's going to go back up.

I mean he at least showed Democrats don't give a shit about citizens. They care more about illegals.

So what's the deal with KHC? This thing has been crabbing the 31-33 range since Feb.

Attached: hmm.png (185x221, 72K)

im just here to deliver a reaction rally amongts a shit storm

Attached: eb23201bd98cda39db6c0a6c085c7392--chloë-grace-moretz-chloe-moretz.jpg (453x604, 56K)

I'm a millenial, friendo. I paid off my student loans and my wife and I are currently investing our asses off even while on a single income instead of dual income. You can do this. Don't get demoralized, seriously. There's strength in discipline, and you have it within you. I firmly believe folks just need some encouragement to make smart, long-term decisions.

Put it all in LCI when it crashes below a dollar. Shit is far from bottoming out.

Write spider calls. On margin, naturally.

>Built like a fridge

>I've got $300k
>I'm thinking about putting it all in [one stock]

no

Delusional. America is having its lasp gasps fuelled by fentayl addiction. China is a booming and cohesive community looking to project their dragon power.

Your thesis is backwards. China can break America at any moment they want to. Trump goading them with tariffs is a brilliant tactic to accelerate the Sinophile ecocivilized trans humanist future.

She looks like the kind of girl who could get fat but still have little deflated looking boobs. Many such cases!

She takes cum like one too.

You pro Chinese shilling isn't convincing anyone.

Ror! No Chinese do not have a cohesive community. They're pretty racist toward each other desu.

You underestimate the economic powerhouse that is the US. You know it's the US navy that secures international shipping right?

SAD!

bro if you really have 300k i would take aroudn 100k and DCA around 5k a month into SPY/QQQ

if the market goes to shit (-30% or more like in December) then go all in the ETF + spend 10k on LEAPs

once you hit 500k you get a yearly annual income of 20k and you can literally never work again (or retire in 10 years if you choose to work)

... wut?

Attached: 1543380664556.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

You don't have an onahole refrigerator? LAMAO, must suck to be poor.

>SHE TAKES CUM LIKE A FRIDGE

Wow! So smartz senpaiiiii! Once LCI shoots to $25 maybe I'll buy one desu

I can't wait to get home and fuck my refrigerator

So... buy vix again now?
Will I get daytrading if I sold uvxy earlier, and buy some now?

does it really take only 500k for 20k a year in divvs?

tbqh I don't know how this strategy of bringing China into a war they could win is sound. also this general isolationist policy is giving them a chance to improve their ties with other powers. It's not easy to tell how this is going to play out. Maybe it's better for both countries to have this symbiotic relationship.

Have fun user

Attached: 1557123604768.jpg (916x960, 89K)

NO PPT STOP SAVING AMD LET IT GO TO 25 DAMMIT THEN SAVE IT

>Only
>500k

no, the safe 4% withdrawal rate assumes you sell some of the shares every year, but the stock market growth makes up for it

Lol America is not going to be taking it like a fridge from China anymore.

If you're diversified, yeah. If you're all in on F or something maybe little more per year.

Laughing at you no coiners right now.

Broken clock is right twice a day

What put saved you?