Fucking Ron Paul is getting interviewed at consensus right now... Why is nobody else freaking out about this?

Fucking Ron Paul is getting interviewed at consensus right now... Why is nobody else freaking out about this?
RON FUCKING PAUL. The guy who terrified the establishment to the point that they wouldnt allow his face on television during his campaign for president.

Attached: 5E4F776B-A16C-44FD-830D-34C978F61ECA.png (1334x750, 947K)

ronnie's looking old desu. also when did he flip positively on BTC? wasn't he against it before vs gold?

is this 2012 Jow Forums again?

bankers hate him

I dont recall Ron ever being against BTC. He is libertarian, and very opposed to the Federal Reserve. Seems like BTC would have always been right up his alley.

I'm still here. Honk honk

Originally he didn't trust because it wasn't a physical object. Libertarians are actually split on BTC desu. Schiff is as libertarian as you can get and he's against it

HAPPENING

this man is as based as they come

You mean rob paul the failed meme magic
This is bad juju for link

same kek

Schiff owns a gold company. Once I internalized this it's hard to find anything he says or does as more than self serving

wooohooww
ron paul, END the FED

I think thats the old man in him just not understanding tech. His interview with coindesk just now was very positive regarding BTC.

It's amazing how quickly did Jow Forums abandon this guy for a kike puppet Trump

>be boomer
>invest IRA into the ron paul bitcoin IRA in 2015
>be the new wealthy crypto elite
thank you based Ron Paul, all my boomer relatives are now wealthier than the late adopters

rp will be running in 2020 and will be heavily promoting crypto, as a matter of fact, he wants to put the entire U.S. voting system on the blockchain.

prepare for it.

I hope not he should really wait till 2024 and run as rep

>the guy who had so much support from the people during hir run for President of the United States that the establishment was forced to show their hand and censor him from every major news network, and the debate.
The majority of people liked Ron Paul. A lot. I bet if the media didnt to their best to prevent people from learning of his existence, and the electoral system didnt outright delete votes for Paul to push Romney, he likely would have won in 2012. Its a big deal to have him openly supporting crypto, even if it is totally expected and in line with his political views.

Cause he didnt run

And his son is a walking meme

Theres no way. Hes way too old. I would like to see it but it would be a massive waste of everyones time. They would be better off doing the same thing with Rand Paul running.

it's not about winning, you will see when unique ID is adopted.
It all ties together with today's news.

>todays news
What news?

he has been at a few crypto conferences over the years. I think it's that a lot of people who follow crypto also were big fans of his when he was in politics so they invite him to speak about liberty and what not. Actually it could have just been the 2017 nexus conference, that's the only specific one I remember watching him talk at.

One of the few intelligent men in US politics.

No, he has a commercial from the last bullrun where he is shilling btc to old people.

HOLY SHIT Ron just said that Craig wright is satoshi

ron paul introduced me to bitcoin he is a supporter of appreciation, who doesn't love white granpa

Get the fuck out of here Craig. Nobody cares. Even if you could prove it 100%, you are washed up. BSV is dead. Get over it.

Ron Paul is not a close minded boomer. He educated himself on cryprocurrencies and saw the benefits they have to fight the banksters

I don't remember Ron Paul being a Schifftard, he understands economics better and doesn't sell gold like Schiff. I also kinda heard about bitcoin from being a Ron Paul 08 and 2012 supporter.

ron paul is just another mason owned by (((them)))

>not being 3rd degree
never going to make it
so mote it be

wheres the fucking link shithead?

Decentralized ID by MS

You could have prevented this