Why would anyone spend their Bitcoin at Starbucks if it's rapidly gaining value?

Why would anyone spend their Bitcoin at Starbucks if it's rapidly gaining value?

Attached: bi95i2-Casey__-rVSDzmD.jpg (828x823, 682K)

cause sometimes you just wanna spend $800 on a cofee

Why would anyone spend their USD at Starbucks if you could buy BTC for it?

people who bought it much cheaper than it currently is id imagine

>not spending and replenishing.

ISHYWGGHTTYWDT

so many brappers recently, i feel bullish

Attached: bully.jpg (578x584, 119K)

would it be possible to develop a system that would garner protection against that? say you bought a white chocolate mocha onions latte with extra caramel drizzle for 69k sats at 7900. the following week bitcoin is valued at 10k, thereby lowering the coffee's sat rate to 54.5k. would it be possible for starbucks to issue remittance of sorts of the ~15k sats to continuous buyers based of the day-to-day fluctuations?

to add: like a discount on future purchases of the difference in sat value between the two periods of time

because i wouldn't care about my frequent purchases as much, if it accrued a differential balance

would love to pinch both those cheeks and pull them apart as she gently braps in my face

They won’t thats the meme

It would have to go in reverse too. Starbucks isn't going to take a hit for you.

just imagine the smell frend

You clearly havent hada bad case of mondays lately

Why do plebbit tier faggots always have to access value on the basis of overpriced meme coffee?

Idk but Im going broke when brappuccino places start accepting bitcoin

Attached: whiff.jpg (1079x957, 392K)

Read how it actually works
You don't actually pay with bitcoin even though you spend it. Once you order your coffee and get to pay, your bitcoins instantly convert into fiat and you pay with dollars.
That way you're not spending a fixed amount of bitcoin, you're just converting the amount of it that is equal to the fiat price.

well the reverse of it, would be whenever you pay a premium

i'm hypothesizing a different scenario possibly in the future where sats are actually accepted and exchanged

This sounds just like dollar cost averaging your purchases. It sounds too complicated. I think the value for Starbucks would be encouraging more crypto people to buy their coffee.

Imagine everything priced in sats.

given the direction tech is headed, i don't think it'll be too complicated for much longer. and it also sounds possible for starbucks and their consumer to both profit from this just albeit at different times. kind of like D(starbucks) and E(consumer) in the pic

Attached: zfbxgxfgn.png (658x91, 25K)

i was counting change out the other day, and realized how genuinely hard it would be to rewire most of people's brains away from the current monetary system into a form like sats

How much did that guy pay for a pizza again?

Imagine the stench

>Why would anyone spend their Bitcoin at Starbucks if it's rapidly gaining value?
why would anyone spend their money if it was always going up uP UP!!

oh look it's yet another problem with your dumbass ponzi scheme

Attached: 1557511913448.png (409x663, 550K)

>My savings keep getting more valuable and this is a BAD thing

This is why you dumb motherfuckers will not survive the coming collapse

because they are not paying a fee to get bitcoin and you are and they are trying to promote bitcoin even if its just with a starbucks cashier

coffee

they think the price is gonna dip

they been hording or it's the only thing they got

cause they are anal and dont want you touching money

they don't like plastic cause they don't support rape

they like showing off

they are curious to see the shit implementation

>not realizing board has ID's
fucking pajeets