Serious discussion

Are there (pic related) currently a big threat for the Market?
If so, how big is the chance they are currently already or wil later effect the Market?

Im sure most of us are currently happy with there gains, but we should never become sheep and just fomo or hype.
Lets stay realistic and reflect on what is currently happening.

Attached: Post.jpg (2000x2000, 322K)

VERY big threat.

Attached: 1557166094605.png (2332x1366, 904K)

Attached: bitfinexUSDT.png (592x955, 111K)

How do you get this graph?

Attached: 1543074028414.jpg (622x621, 70K)

b-but muh other stablecoins

Tether needs to implode, the sooner the better, for 2 simple reasons
1. it will legitimize crypto space and allow big money to enter
2. it will give us an opportunity to accumulate more during the resulting dip

Think of it this way. Its not a threat, just an opportunity in the making.

Tether is a big chunk of the market volume. I'd say 60%. If it goes down Bitcoin goes down, hard. There are some big signs that Tether is insolvent and the people behind bitfinex are scrambling to do damage control. The latest pump might have been done to plug a huge hole in their balance sheets

It doesn't look good long-term

nothing will happen, people will sell tether but by far not EVERYONE, not enough to crash it, Tether FUd 2.0

ruh roh

If tether just evaporates one day without warning it will wipe out so much volume that the only way forward will be down.

do you even know what this graph even means retarded faggot?

I estimate the pre-Tether value of Bitcoin to be in the $700-$1,200 range.

Attached: 1527262013233.jpg (644x364, 150K)

Yeah, obviously you don't if you're not alarmed.

Attached: 1539103336382.jpg (640x727, 45K)

how will it unfold ?
ppl will fear to be stuck with tether, they will buy bitcoin. the exchcanges will halt usdt and say its not valuable anymore. freeze and delete all usdt.
ppl will be mad, and will go after the exchanges firstly. some exchanges will run with the btc and close shop.
legitimate exchanges ( with no usdt ) will survive, btc price will drop drasticaly.

explain to me, because i dont

This. It will happen within the next few months, but prob much sooner

The market will get a ridiculous correction.
Think China fud late summer/fall 2017

Tether will be in old folktales 100 yrs from now.
Park your tether in btc and let the storm settle .

Come September the mini run2.0 commencement then full on raging bulls.

What's happening is the final pump before the final dump. They are counting on greed stimulating FOMO for the final stage of Ponzi. Realistically, this may be the last chance to get out before your networth is permanently reduced to numbers on a screen.

Attached: 1555448152389.jpg (1279x1920, 302K)

Is it possible that Tether is orchestrating this pump to break even and gain the funds they apparently lack?

I wanted to buy in about a week ago and this pump right after the binance hack felt really iffy to me, but I don’t want to have to rely on alt day trading if BTC is just shooting towards a 100k moon with no stops.

this, people have no fucking idea what it means to wake up to tethers being worth 0

This is hilarious

It's going to be epic.

Late 2017 Zoomers and Oldfags who missed out will be able to make a fortune once again when buying BTC below $1,000.

>Is it possible that Tether is orchestrating this pump to break even and gain the funds they apparently lack?

High probability imo

>Is it possible that Tether is orchestrating this pump to break even and gain the funds they apparently lack?

They certainly have the clout and assets to corner the market and stimulate major price movements.

Attached: 1557174659462.png (1594x1820, 740K)

But when does it end? These legal battles can go on forever

That’s my concern. I cashed out and paid expenses last bull run and only left $1k in, I was going to just fill the gap for one BTC and sit on it through 2020, but the sudden jump in a few days with an incredibly brief retracement right after bad news has me concerned that I would be buying in for almost 1/2 the original buying power of last week right before a correction or missing the start of this moon (however artificial it may be) and having to outpace BTC on risky altcoins.

Bitcoin will never go below $6k again

I think time is our enemy. If tether collapsed today, there would be a major hole in crypto and BTC goes way down. If USDC and TUSD can steal some of tethers market share, the impact would be less. I swore I wouldn't reenter crypto in Jan '18 until tether was gone and now I own no BTC for playing it safe. This dip I'll be smart and DCA on the way down

who even thought tether was a good idea in the first place

Attached: 1523312176265.jpg (600x600, 30K)

What is the current cost to mine? That’s the physical bottom even if Tether implodes.