Anyone else felling like btc might breach 30% dominance during this alt season...

anyone else felling like btc might breach 30% dominance during this alt season? it's gone down every cycle now and to me it feels like this one's going to be a very strong one because 1. alts have been bleeding longer than ever now despite becoming increasingly important adoption-wise and 2. this recent btc surge has been so violent we might have entered full clown market
what do you think?

Attached: %.png (1207x603, 133K)

>he still does not know

Attached: 1540575768220.png (421x448, 141K)

no, i dont see it. alts are just gambling mechanisms, to increase ppls bitcoin holdings. thats all they are.

so much this. op is in denial that shitcoins are being purged.

dunno, lol

>so much this
>op is in denial
that was exactly my sentiment, i've been btc maximalist for 4 years now, alts have 0 purpose apart from stealing more precious btc from gullible retards. are you trying to say that alt seasons don't exist?

by altcoin adoption i mean trapping more normies into thinking their shitcoin's going to be "the next eth/btc" by the way

we'll see once binance opens up

>expecting an alt season at all

Attached: 20-michael-scott-personality-suppression.w1200.h630.jpg (779x409, 83K)

dominance is a meme, try to sell 5k of any "top 50" shitcoin and you'll get a red dildo the depth of the marianas trench

most alts are done, next obvious bull run (once all bears died) will bleed out all alts except a few selected

>too low iQ to grasp basic market psychology
are you african or arabic?

XRP is going to rise and flilp BTC this alt season. It's going to fucking melt your faces how quickly it rises

Attached: 65146489xrp.png (253x199, 2K)

>derisking

as long as new alts are added to cmc bitcoin dominance will eventually reach < 1%

THIS
I'm just waiting ETH moon to get rid of it, even the best alt is bleeding satoshi and I don't like it

that's what's supposed to happen, but don't you think that any top 50 cone has established somewhat of a crowd of believers that'll atleast keep it from dieing? to mee it looks like it on days like today where every shitcoin is deep in the green

This coming alt season will make the last one look like a fucking joke. Several coins will breach $10 billion market cap. 100x will look like childs play next to several 1000× moons. If you picked the right coins, then congrats you made it.

45% seems reasonable

btc is going to 100% dominance

Normally I would ask how heavy are your bags, but I know the answer already.

K I'm not exacly maximalsit 50/50 btc/eth so maybe we are not on same page here.

But lets ignore alts purge narative we get every cycle form newfags and discuss:

Not below 40-45% this or next cycle IMHO

BTC is strongest market narative ever told(1btc=1mil) and retail honeypot i jsut cant see it around 30% bro...

I picked xrp did i win a prize?

>what is human greed
>what are market cycles
>what is basic math

Bitcoin will never achieve 100% dominance. It's forever limited by its slow 3.8 transactions per second.

sweet summer child

Attached: altcorns.jpg (768x770, 79K)

also this

40-50 range

Newfags who bowed to btc after purge and pain to late will mis gains again for shure

Attached: 1557677200656.png (1535x844, 123K)

this sounds very reasonable, i was just wondering if we might enter a clown market with new extremes, kinda like describes it. can't see market caps of 10 billion+ until btc hits new ath though. too many people remember that ICX had a 10 bil+ mcap at some point

they're heavy as fuck. so heavy i retired off of them 2 years ago after cashing out 10%

you agree that trx and ltc are good bets?

First -it can go insane yes (30ish?) but it wont stay on that levels to long you know its hard to time top im counting 40-45 area as "reasonably long to figure out to get the fuck out"

Second last time we had ico catalyst now we dont

I truyl beleave "staking" (eth,ada etc..) will be next catalyst and honeypot but problem is that shit is scheduled for end of year and we got triple rejection on 60% and my intuition and charts say it will start next 30-60 days.

Dunno ill jsut btc avrage allready putting 1 btc here and there in alts so i don't get caught with my pants down.

If I was poor I would allready be allin alts desu risk/reward ratio is insane

No.
Ltc had halving priced in 60 days ago and is meme compared to btc, also huge community but not devs jsut bagholders so nothing new can pop up and cause fomo like eth can so dont see gains in % than btc

Trx dunno its king of usless shitcoins with chink mafia behind it so it can pump like madman

Personaly im allmost shure staking will be next ico and will capture so much fucking value until it probably fails (or works, eather way awsome).

I bought 5 btc eth 1 btc tezos 1 btc ada for now....will continue to avrage in till end of 2019

godspeed user

do you hold any other alts or accumulate them?

Bleeding how about try altcoins that are tradable or convertible on coinbase and try again.

Yes but I constantly reevaluate.

my main bags are btc/eth, I just want to get more cheep eth and shit like tezos, ada etc....

I will buy more shitcoins as "placment bets" over time for shure but i rearly play whit below 100 mcap shitcoins, got stucked in some trash during 2017 because of low liquidity...worst feeling ever...

Attached: 1554514318564.png (662x478, 22K)

Fuck that was for you sorry Im on phone

Alts are a fucking meme. Everyone wanted them when they were all potential moonshots but everyone in crypto holding alts got burned so extremely badly on the great drop, that they now recognize them for the massive gamble that they are.

Alts won't boom until BTC is done rising. Until then it's smarted to leave your money in BTC.

Once this shit gets exponential, the news will start covering it and the normie nocoiner FOMO will kick in, even partially just so people can talk about it with their friends and how tech saavy they are for holding the big thing.

No normies want to explain "the tech" behind some shitcoin that nobody outside of crypto has ever heard of.

this won't happen anytime soon
you're right, there's better buys than ltc, xtz looks promising, don't know about ada though. i'll get some trx, chart looking juicy

Attached: trx.png (1924x1060, 135K)

Thing is every alt chart in sats looks juciy

Thats why alt season is comming

Gl

no they do, but ultimately it's to up your btc stack if you understand the game. high risk, with possibly no reward however. most normies think shitcoins are "the next bitcoin" and it's pathetic.

Not to mention that there were hundreds upon hundreds of new shitcoins added in the past 2 years. This seemingly suppressed Bitcoin's dominance, but once you ignore all the shitcoins with inflated market caps and zero liquidity/volume, the true dominance will be sitting at 70-75%.

>no, i dont see it. alts are just gambling mechanisms, to increase ppls bitcoin holdings. thats all they are.

Well yes and what do you think people who've just made a shitload of profit on BTC are going to want to do?

high risk high reward

The lower alts go and the thinner the books, the easier it is for alts to 2x, making them MORE appealing.

Alts will never die because traders like making money.

Penny stocks have been around forever and they still pump and dump everyday.