New post by CSW. SCAMMERS BTFO

medium.com/@craig_10243/crypto-flim-flam-6b4ff367b634

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 12.09.31 PM.png (1440x996, 287K)

wow more drunken ramblings from a fraud and a waste of digits. great thread you got going on here OP.

who?

TIL that coherent arguments describing how almost all crypto tokens are frauds containing no value is somehow considered "drunken ramblings". Fuck off core cuck shill.

as much as a hate CSW, he's completely right about the binance dex

He's completely right about everything. Spend more time reading his pieces. Once you read his pieces, you will naturally cease to be a

hater.

>MY shitcoin is the best, we have the best shitcoins, don't we folks?

wanted to say exactly this myself, in what way is it decentralized? who hosts the nodes or whatever? why can Binance blocks your funds if you act in malicious ways contrary to their Terms of Service?

I like how versed he is in the art of deception. His lexicon about scamming is indicative of where his interests lie.

Craig Wright is an already filthy rich man who doesn't need to loot and scam people to make money unlike the rest of this crypto space.

He has never made false promises to people to lure them of their money. He doesn't even spend his time begging for you to buy BSV. He knows that what is being produced behind the scenes will naturally build its price and change the world.

Go ahead and stay married to scammers posting every other day about a new shit coin while being racist against Indians. Your time and demise will come, just like every other core cuck.

Good ideas always win. Bad ideas always fail.

I know he's right, but I want to make money at the same time

hes upset that 'Craig Wright Fraud' gets x-million hits, he's trying to subvert Google now with his p*sh. True Story

Imagine being this much of a brainlet
But who was monopoly laws?

Hey if you see CW tell him to sign the genesis block or shut the fuck up.
Signed, all of crypto.

>Craig Wright is an already filthy rich man
No, he's in debt and he's been hired as a paid larper by Calvin Ayre. This is all a grand marketing scheme.

CHECKED this article is based. “Exchange prices are not the market”

No, just signed by NPCs actually.

Attached: j7JAM6r.jpg (1125x1125, 147K)

Why didn't he make all these types of statements before he got delisted? He should have been telling bsv holders to keep their coins in wallets and out of the exchanges from the beginning.

fuck off ragresh

Why does he insist on coming out with a shitload of complete waffle, and makes "intelligent points" stating what everyone already knows.

Useless cunt is just trying to legitimise himself and obfuscate with bullshit.

By who?

ALSO CHECKED

still salty about the delisting
can't wait for the final nail in the coffin when he can't prove that hes satoshi

WTF PUMP MY SV BAGS U FUCKING FAGGOT. IM GETTING BTFO HERE