I'm sure some of you know this but for those don't... read on

I'm sure some of you know this but for those don't... read on...

bitmex, bitfinex, binance are swapping positions and coordinating a pump to clear shorts.

the tether fud is real, and when it hit, shorts stacked up big time. tether is basically holding shitcoins as the "equivalents" backing the prints.

all 3 are buying massive amounts on 3 or 4 exchanges at the same times to help pump the price. they have 100s of millions in CASH to do this. they are making a killing doing this.
don't be their dog food.
it will dump again big time, so just watch out. that's the main message i wanted to let u know.

that said i'm making £££ longing this shit show right now. i don't hate these exchanges at all btw. nothing they do is "illegal". i just wanna help u out.
watch the shorts vs longs to know when they'll dump it. get ready for order submission errors etc.

oh and long term btc will pump, but tether needs to die first for that to happen.

Attached: PNL16.png (300x300, 21K)

I already know this you fool. I've been holding since 3k and will sell soon. There's no way a scammy market like this will last. Only BSV will win. Unironically going to sell everything here for BSV. Screenshot this and watch me being right. I bought the bottom and am now calling the top.

Stop posting shitty Creg articles and licking his asshole.
BAKKT Fidelity ETFs all coming this year.

bsv is trash

Attached: 1556822043533.jpg (720x960, 140K)

>load ze tether fud

Nice try but youre just talking shit, you have zero proof. Unless youre trolling and trying to make people miss 10k then gj

i want 10k more than anyone having a geared long on
but hodling is dumb right now

Attached: eb6693103ee816b3079758eb7fe4ac58b4b1161344851cd5cba0ecaa178ec30b.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

too early. will go all in 10x short after we broke 8400

we're never gonna break 8k lmao

so show me your short

cuz i post feet sometimes

Attached: 42bc3299cd5786a7bd4a8ca4e69a0bffe2714a34a2bcf96dae46ef9c9e0de3e6.jpg (529x618, 68K)

cope

that pussy is thick.

Also how much longer you think this is going to last? im thinking after consensus Binance is opening up withdraws then too. It seems to coincidental. If there is no major annoumncet from sergey im dumping everything and waiting it out

loosey can get it

This is my 3rd attempt at a short, for the same reasons. Im a little nervous but think this is the sweet spot. 8.3k is absolute top but 8k will be tough

dont take a position unless your 100% sure of what will probably happen.

No one knows that dickhead. 51% sure is all i need

lmao ROE poster

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.24.38 AM.png (522x158, 33K)

>watch the shorts vs longs to know when they'll dump it
whats the metric? are we going by bitfinex numbers? according to some sources bitmex is already net market long

I literally watched that guy sell at 7.9k

I'm still in the trade bud. 8.4keks or bustoooo

The key here is the eth/xrp/ltc stats. They are 90% long

Whatever pussy, take a risk once in your life.

Also check your own post. "100% sure" "probably happen". Talking jibberish nigger

Thats the post of some twitter fag named water or ocean or something gay like that

eth has been like 80% long for ages on finex

finix is close to being there

Am I a fag if I am shorting now

my guess: you have another few days. so not hours. not weeks. a few days. i don't think it'll breach 10k given current news. just keep alert.
ignore anything LINK related he's a lazy tool.

Attached: PositionCross.png (486x290, 14K)

why would you short when it's pumped massively? Wait until after it dumps

hi friend!

Attached: bizting.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

>ignore anything LINK related he's a lazy tool.
i dont wanna turn this into a link hate thread but have you done any research into it at all? your missing the boat if you havent.

i almost wanna ask you for source on that chart but i doubt you would give that away. the one im using im not sure on and trading veiw one is behind a pay wall

never mind freind i found it

so what do you think? Shit going to dump and how hard. Is OP correct