What currencies are "Zoomers" (born after 97) investing in?

What currencies are "Zoomers" (born after 97) investing in?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

nothing yet except some btc and bigger altcoins

zoomers don't invest in anything.

Good old Scooby Doo

Notice how it just keeps getting worse and worse.

College debt

soî

Bitcoin
>t. Early zoomer

Zoomers aren't investing, they are wasting it all on twitch streamers.

Hormone replacement therapy pills

Am early zoomer, can confirm. The idea of investing your salary rather than pissing it up the wall is alien to a lot of people i know.

underrated

its not a generational thing
there are plenty of boomers, gen-xers, and 30+ millennials who live paycheck to paycheck if not on debt

This. People I know cant grasp that you dont need to spend 100% of your income in that month.

People who went to school with me, spend all their money every weekend on £5 drinks entry to clubs, cigarettes, drugs the list goes on

people chase that better salary but it only matters to a certain point. If you cant use your money as wisely as you possibly can it doesnt matter, you will just squander it

matic

this. they spend each and every dollar they get immediately

Vechain was a big alt I invested in, ended up selling it recently because weak hands
>t. zoomer

Late gen x-late millennial eras were better than the ones before and after

96er here currently holding $35 of BCH

the 70s had some cool things going for it but the cartoons were garbage
>old-style theatrical cartoons were dead by the mid-60s save for a few stragglers that made it to 1970 at the very latest
>animation renaissance didn't get going until well into the 1980s
truly a dark age in-between. that said, id much rather watch hong-kong phooey, the superfriends, or scooby doo meets the three stooges than steven universe or clarence if i had to choose

All in Link

t. early zoomer

Attached: 1516041523344.png (1082x695, 503K)

Based. All in LINK 21k stack zoomer here as well.

Is Link the coin of the zoomer, and therefore the future?
Literally 30 year old boomer with with with a gaming PC here.

Same year holding $1100 Eth, with $4500 cash on standby if BTC corrects anywhere near 6k.

'97 here holding NKN.
Sold rlc at 0.35 hating myself now

Late Millenial should be early zoomer. And zoomers weren't old enough to buy crypto until 2018

It says "born early-mid 90s" in the late millennial section. People born in the early-mid 90s are not zoomers.

>adventure time in core zoomer/gen z
I was born in 92 and I watch the fuck out of that show. If you dont watch it to prove how “grown up” you are, you are missing out.

It wasn't part of your childhood though. The pic is going by childhood eras

gravity falls and regular show are quality

zoomers are all ethereum as far as I know

Never watched regular show. Gravity falls was pretty good.

nano

98 zoomer here

BTC
ETH
XMR

Not really. Top right is peak, before that things were on an uptrend, after that they're on a down trend.

bump

Shitcoins

FUCK OFF CRANKY BOOMERS

zoomer here, ALL IN BTC after getting JUST'D by lition scamcoin

Attached: chae.jpg (718x960, 58K)

Is that one of those xanax dropping mumble rappers that you zoomers worship?

WRONG

Attached: chaeyoung.jpg (4000x6000, 2.5M)

1990 maste race core millenial here.

Feels like we were literally the crossroads between the pre-computer world and modernity. The literal last generation to be born that had experience of the pre-mass-Internet and pre-mobile phone age, and being able to see the transition between the late 90s and the downfall of human civilization. Got first internet connection in 1998. IRC in 2002. Usenet a little bit before its death. Chans since '07, Different world.

Did you notice things getting kinda lamer around 05-07 when the "zoomer kid culture" as we know it began?

life usually is accepting with only two groups, that are those who will die boomer and the young ones who will change the future for better or worse and those would be zoomers. everything inbetween is just nerdy

Yes, Web 2.0 where every website is a sitty mobile first Bootstrap clone started in 2007 after the release of the first iPhone. That is when the internet really kicked off with massive amounts of sub-100 IQ normies. Before then it was completely different.

ew

But what i also meant was that nick and cartoon network cancelled all the good shows around that time of the early zoomer era and replaced them with cheap flash ones, you also remember that happening?

which ones specifically ? Whatever happenes in the states usually takes 2 years or so until it is adapted here in Europe.

A lot of the 90s ones

It's a right of passage and you stuck around to learn and win. I'm glad to see a zoomer with a bit of patience and endurance. It is rare for any generation

>no gundam

Whoever made this should an hero

Gundam is right next to sailor moon in the core millennial section

Vbucks