I called the bottom at 3k. I am now calling the top. Fraud is rampant

Fraud is currently rampant in this industry. This is coming from someone who bought the bottom.

I did not sell until now. Why didn't I sell? Because this entire run is fueled by manipulation and people and exchanges getting together to capitalize on the fact that bearish sentiment was at a peak. I knew this would happen.

But now, I'm calling the top. In fact, it's a perfect time for the top. Everyone and their mother is buying "alts" because they think another run is coming. Everyone and their mother is now FOMOing in. But based on what? Nothing.

Did anything change over the past few weeks? Nope. We're at a point where things merely LISTING bitcoin is considered good news. What about the real good news? Something to do with transactions or bitcoin being used as...you know..ELECTRONIC CASH.

NOONE IS FUCKING using Bitcoin as electronic cash as outlined in the whitepaper. I'm unironically selling my bags now. I'm without a doubt the best trader here and you'll be thanking me for selling the top.

So just to be clear, 3K was the bottom. 8K is the top. Now, the price will plunge and everything will go down. However, BSV and ETH will then go up because they have actual value, transactions, and activity to prove it. Screen fucking shot this.

Attached: lol.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/19/05/13727464/bitcoin-and-ethereum-now-accepted-at-whole-foods-nordstrom-and-other-retailers?utm_campaign=partner_feed&utm_source=tradingview.com&utm_medium=partner_feed&utm_content=cryptocurrency_page
blockboard.net/bitcoin-btc-halving-to-trigger-price-growth-says-prominent-trader-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3K was the temporary bottom by the way. As for the permanent bottom, there is no end.

If you're not in BSV or ETH right now, you'll never make it. Everything else will crash.

Just watch.

Why are you so gay?

This shit is going to dunp back to 6k in 7 hours

>BSV
kek are there actually people buying this piece of shit fork of a fork of a fork of a fork?

Attached: 1557334363172.jpg (231x218, 7K)

How low is BSV gonna go?

okay I have .4 BTC I'll gamble on a short, where's my entry.

Ayre will soon realize, hanging around with losers is contagious. Calling it - bye bye asshole

>Did anything change over the past few weeks? Nope.

Yes actually- BAKKT is launching futures and ebay and Starbucks are accepting crypto to pay for goods.
Sta

Attached: 1518509315072.jpg (323x250, 14K)

Futures- so low triple digits are confirmed for btc now

That isn't good news you fucking idiot. Things accepting Bitcoin doesn't fundamentally change anything about Bitcoin. Bitcoin still cannot scale and it is bonafide trash. The only reason why I even bought it was to trade and make more fiat.

But now is the time to buy worthwhile projects with actual activity: BSV and ETH. Everything else will unironically crash. Just watch.

Where is the bottom for BSV?

The bottom for BSV already hit.

Attached: brainlets.png (1066x600, 276K)

>Market wide adoption of BTC doesn't change things.
>Ignorant of the effect gold etf had.

Imagine being this stupid.

Attached: 1519040962093.jpg (800x800, 660K)

Barnes & Noble, Baskin Robbins, Bed Bath & Beyond, Caribou Coffee, Crate & Barrel, Express, GameStop, Jamba Juice, Lowe’s, Nordstrom, Office Depot & OfficeMax, Petco, Regal Cinemas, Ulta Beauty and Amazon-owned Whole Foods Market. And of course, there’s Starbucks

I agree with Craig on most things, but I can’t imagine that BSV bottom could be in if the FRAUD rug gets pulled from BTCs feet.

BTC will not be able to handle the transaction load.

You have TCD fren
Total
Cognitive
Dissonance
Seek help

Attached: 9B5683F9-D368-4682-9039-C5144DE413C1.jpg (500x375, 44K)

>BUY ETH
The charts is begging me to short it to the ground, you are full of shit. But i agree bitcoin is topping out once bitcoin is done pumping, everything will die

Attached: OH SHIT.jpg (1536x916, 233K)

Think you are right. One of these days tether fud, mt gox coins, chinese rererereban crypto again and well be send to the floor.

Its all just setting up traps. Sometimes big, sometimes small. And this was a medium trap.

OP, BSV is just a just a marketing ploy, they hired a person to pose as Satoshi and shout slogans like "whitepaper set in stone", "Satoshi's true vision" and the like. Have you seen their chief marketer, Jimmy Nguyen? Literally a Californian lawyer. This shit is gonna tank so hard, holy shit.

options trading with boss bet just came out and the github by Edgar-C for scaling bitcoin also just came out

Gold was not a piece of technology meant to be used as digital cash. It was a speculative store of value. Idiotic comparison.

Once you have one store of value, inventing new ones is unnecessary. Nothing else will ever catch on. Watch.

Posts like this are still as amazing as they were back in 2013 when nocoiners repeated similar shallow talking points about BTC.
It's so obvious to anybody who's done their research that you you haven't. You don't even pretend to address what is there because you never bothered to learn.

Attached: argumentnotfound.jpg (567x565, 26K)

Attached: 1557401909554.webm (320x240, 889K)

> Oh wow, bunch of stores are merely accepting BTC even though the underlying tech is just as shit. What could go wrong?

>But based on what? Nothing.

Based on the expected reactions of other people.

People, ideals, communities and believes make coins valuable or not - not their white papers or practical usability, you absolute autistic who can't into humans.

It will continue raising to 20k+ (no bitconnected to kill the momentum anymore), because it is resonating with the emotions of people

Attached: fomo.jpg (1478x1230, 264K)

>Bitcoin And Ethereum Now Accepted At Whole Foods, Nordstrom And Other Retailers
benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/19/05/13727464/bitcoin-and-ethereum-now-accepted-at-whole-foods-nordstrom-and-other-retailers?utm_campaign=partner_feed&utm_source=tradingview.com&utm_medium=partner_feed&utm_content=cryptocurrency_page

Yeeee.

If you can buy food with it, it has just as much value as "real" money. Next stop, property.

But BSV is an altcoin. Just an altcoin, albeit with a unique PR angle. I admit, very few coins/tokens had a marketing campaign as unique as BSV.

That only works before bubbles. Not after bubbles have popped. See you at 0 while BSV wins.

The people who did against BSV are the same people who thought ETH was a shitcoin. Only BSV and ETH will win.

Imagine being this dumb. Everything is a shitcoin except BSV (original bitcoin) and ETH.

You can’t say in good faith that we’ve seen the bottom on BSVs price

Capped

Bought the bottom on BTC*. This is now the top.

"BSV is the original bitcoin" is just a motto. A marketing gimmick, just like those "Satoshi's patents" they intend to sell as intellectual property. Calvin Ayre is an experienced businessman, I honestly appreciate his efforts for coming up with this.

Go ahead and tripcode and we'll keep watch to see if you're correct

>BTC is not a store of value.
>New stores of value cannot be created.

> Nothing else will ever catch on.
Like classic cars, pokemon cards and so on.

Pic related is you.

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

Good luck with that sentiment imagine seeing you've missed a 100% run of Bitcoin and now expect the market to let it just retrace 50%. 10% dips are being swallowed in hours. Everyone is panicking now they know they are running out of time to accumulate cheap cones.

CHX, SLT, RVN- new wave STO coins which aren't digital cash but offer a unique and valuable proposition.

How are these shitcoins?
Why on earth do you think ETH is worth anything at all? (apart from the fact you have a large holding in it)

Classic cars and Pokémon cards are not stores of value you idiot. They are rare luxury items. Most old cars are defunct and over with. Learn some principles of economics you fool.

There is no incentive for another useless store of value to now exist. Not after the bubble pop on BTC.

You had me until
>BSV
Its dead dude. Let it go.

Was with you until you said BSV had actual value. 10k confirmed.

>Everyone and their mother is buying "alts"
i don't see it, eth is still being dumped

BSV is on it's new all time low

Maybe you were right

Attached: AFBF6957-2E07-4D5D-9D9E-9A7053B18F5C.png (1125x2436, 2.67M)

but rare luxury items do store value

This man is a genius. He knows he'll get away with it even if his little cryptocurrency venture fails, and the masses would rather blame that paid actor instead.

>faggot admitting to buying his own bags while talking about manipulation
you can't make this shit up

blockboard.net/bitcoin-btc-halving-to-trigger-price-growth-says-prominent-trader-2

100k$ easy target

so anyone can make it by forking btc?

That spacing fucking hell

50$

kek bunch of pedos

Attached: creg-very-stiff-at-this-moment.png (590x620, 735K)

This same shill has been making BSV threads all day, if you fall for this trash you deserve to get Wrighted.

Attached: poke-merchant.png (1000x1000, 306K)

>The Flexa app Spedn essentially serves as an intermediary between a user’s cryptocurrency wallet and a retailer
>just download this app that isn't even a fucking word goy, i promise it won't steal your coins