Goddamn Crypto Cobain is the fucking GOAT

Goddamn Crypto Cobain is the fucking GOAT

twitter.com/CryptoCobain/status/1128010315399143424

Attached: D6d_ZmJWkAAGB8E.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 325K)

Fucking rigged market by market markers. No fucking sane human puts down $3mil on some imaginary digital 0s and 1s - after the already dropped 85% and risking loosing half of it in 2weeks again

poor bobo

This. Fuck crypto twitter and their paid shill opinions.

Attached: 284DF458-4BF2-4DE7-A529-56794283BD75.jpg (495x629, 76K)

What is margin trading

The early adopters like Cobain have thousands of BTC. It's unfathomable to us now but back then it really was that easy/cheap to obtain

SALTY

>having even $1000 on bitfinex
kurt cobain committed suicide

This guy is a faggot

All of these "crypto twitter" retards are LARPers

COPE

If you say so
LARPers trading with pocket change

>Us
Lmao

Look mom! It's a retard!

>$3400 was the bottom
>we missed it
I'm sad, bobos. Should I go bear now?

Whatever you say...,
It’s gambling. Bitcoin doesn’t move after the fucking muh market Cycle anymore. Best example: 6k drop bc the hashwar and now the pump bc binance is closed

why would he buy 13 then 967 after a random $100 drop?
im guessing obvious inspect element editing

this

I would have if my parents died a few weeks prior and my inheritance was in my hands.

look at these low IQs not knowing how an order book works. He market bought and that's the slippage

you can literally see it is not bought on margin you retard
>No fucking sane human puts down $3mil
fucking this, unless this guy is worth 30 mil that is an absolutely retarded thing to do, and there is no way he would go "all-in" like that without insider info

of course he has insider info. Accounts with large followers / early whales are all part of the cartel. They are in touch with the trading firms and market makers. He knew it was the bottom.

hope some niggers run up in his house and make him pay for this

yeah this is what I assume also
I even tried to join one of these whale groups in my country but there was a 1MM btc balance minimum

hi cobain

>cobain
Imagine how much of a faggot you have to be to LARP on the internet as a crypto trader called "crypto cobain"

Jesus. Just glad these idiots will lose daddies money and be gone soon

it's because he looks like him

>1K BTC
>maybe i should put some real money on the line
what did he mean by this?