I want to get a jaguar f-type for around 60k...

I want to get a jaguar f-type for around 60k, currently live with my parents and I would put practically all of my salary into paying it off have 10-15k to put down on one

how dumb would this be on a scale from 1-10?

Attached: jaguar-f-type-coupe-1-02.jpg (900x596, 74K)

Google the term: Nigger rich.

Get a used 370Z instead. Great fun car, I love mine

Attached: Nissan-370Z-Coupe-2018-01.jpg (770x513, 274K)

Solid 10

The dumb scale is inadequate for this question. This is total financial suicide. If you know for absolute certain you will be dead in 6 months then this is a 1 on the dumb scale. Anything other than that is immeasurable levels of stupidity.

here's mine. i paid it off within 6 months (did put the majority of what i saved during that time plus some money i already had into it), and personally i dont regret it at all it's fuckin awesome

however if youre gonna be paying this off for years then its a stupid idea. if you earn enough that you can pay it off reasonably fast then go for it

Attached: 1554584621052.jpg (1920x990, 1.96M)

Take your IQ and divide it by 60k

keep in mind there is economy crash coming soon
think about how you would pay it off while you have nothing to eat

Assuming 1 is the most dumb which i admit in hindsight is a retarded way of interpreting that scale

i would but i realize i never leave my bedroom anyway

enjoy life while your young, go for it

/facepalm

Based. Ftype is my dream car. Got 100k stinks which will be down to 50k if it ever reaches $10. Still wouldnt buy one until $50 link desu.

I would hold off until I could do like #2 and pay it off within 6 months. Good job on that by the way, I'm legit jelly at burgers and how much you can save. I can save maybe 2k a month fml

This is an absolutely retarded idea. Put that money into Bitcoin you dumb fuck.

im british lel

then im jelly of the british

just ordered new 911 (992) feels good man

Unironically this

on a scale of 1-Jow Forums this is Jow Forums dumb

Toyota Supra instead

As long as it's the R and not the anemic v6.
protip: I know you will buy the v6

i only found out today there's a classifieds page on bloomberg

Attached: sg201905132.png (736x488, 76K)

fpbp

>how dumb would this be on a scale from 1-10?
about 26

f type gang rise up

Attached: 1554515948449.jpg (1000x666, 127K)

Why do you want a brand new car? Why not pick up a 16 plate for less than half the price?

Wew

Get a 2009 911 turbo. Same price or less and a better sports car.

WHY PAY IT OFF IDIOT YOU COULD HAVE WAITED IF YOU REALLY WANTED IT AND SAVED THOUSANDS THE F-TYPE IS GOING TO DEPRECIATE THAT OTHER OLDNEW JAGS

60k? You want the SVR model? Why not just but a base model for like 30k?

you dont need the faster car more hp doesnt mean more fun to drive buy the f type 3.0 v6 second hand low milage and you are good to go

This is bait people. I don't get the purpose at all but it is bait. It's always posted on /o/

buy bitcoin and wait 10 years and buy a ferrari instead

the v6 is absolutely fine, it sounds better than 80% of actual supercars, plenty fast enough, fun to drive and pretty economical

the advertising is tricking you into thinking it'll be cool to own one of those
wait until you see what you're paying for insurance and maintenance and other expenses
if 60k is a big deal for you don't buy that shitbox get a down payment into a rental property duplex in a up and coming part of town

Duck it may as well enjoy your shitty savings just don’t wreck it user and use it to get easy pussy while pretending to be wealthy

thats pretty crazy lol

its not even a convertible.
you have no idea how fun convertibles are and women love them.
dont be retarded, just buy a BMW 4 Series with the convertible hard top coupe.
(in occult numerology the number 4 is symbolic of the end of the world, ie the dreaded 42 months of plagues of the thunderous 2 in sackcloth)
its the best vehicle investment u can make, still gives u 4 seats and a reduced trunk space for when the top is down but its all upsides.

also, u can pick up a 2014 used with 30k miles for around $23k
learn to spend your money wisely.
theres no reason to ever spend more than 25k on ANY car for ANY reason.

staying rich is all about managing your money wisely and not blowing it on dumb shit (where most ppl go wrong)

gl

Attached: file.png (500x375, 327K)

thats 10/10 nigger tier. go with the ftype OP, those are badass, i was thinking of coping one too.

Have fun taking it to the shop when it breaks constantly

the major issue you run into when buying super expensive cars, is that while you are driving around in them you are at the same time painting a target on your back for professional career criminals to rob. the main idea with the vehicle i suggested is that its nice enough to be happy with and at the same time it doesnt paint too big a target on your back.

dyor but it sounds like you will be robbed at gunpoint in your life based on your current mode of thinking

and if you are a numbers and statistics man, you understand that crime rates are consistently going UP annually.

again, dyor

too greasy

Jaguar build quality is atrocious. How do you guys sleep at night knowing what your maintenance bills are going to be?

>175 grand for a 22 year old 911
wew

The older ones are collectible. You can get an 09 turbo for about $65k

>its not even a convertible.
>you have no idea how fun convertibles are and women love them.

Loose stiffness and rigidity in body, pay same for less
>women love them
All you need to know to realize they are dumb

Attached: 1530061073297.jpg (700x1491, 292K)

move out of your parents house instead of buying a car you don't even need

Attached: 1557337383676.webm (460x818, 2.66M)

it would be dumb if you have less than 600k

Is this your daughter? She's already lost to big, thick, long objects. You are an awful parent.

based

cars like that are useless if you live in a big city fyi. also youre a retard.

Are you actually this autistic ?

Jaguar are shit. Buy a Porsche.

In fact don’t buy anything while you live with your parents you cuck. Live within your means

I got error

kek you fucking retard
I remember you from /o/
Everyone told you it's a stupid idea then, yet you said you'd do it anyway. Which was evidently a lie

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 930K)