ITT

List shitcoins that will x2-x10 in the coming weeks with 1 sentence why you should buy them.

NO MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE YOU STREET SHITTERS GO GO GOOO

Attached: 1557755384049.jpg (487x423, 6K)

GRIN

once normies realize BTC is full, and not anonymous the herd definitely heads the grin way.

Litecoin. Normies like it and it has more adoption than almost all other cryptos.

sirs XCASH sirs 1.7 millions market cap and X-bank to air dropping for hodlers of 2 million cash of XCASH do the needful and buy now sirs

flexacoin, now backing the application of crypto in the real world

Why would you invest in a shitcoin when many real alts will moon? This is why you faggots don't make any money in this market. Just keep making the same mistake over and over again.

SDS

Maker DAO of NEP5 tokens
SDUSD already on Switcheo the best NEO Dec
Microcap (385k)

Litecoin. The halving is coming up and at always does really well after a BTC run.

Litecoin. It's like silver to Bitcoins gold. Tee Hee.

Attached: teehee.jpg (705x330, 26K)

E$per$

Do the needful sirs

SCC - StakeCube Coin

Staking platform, new exchange implemented, cryptopia/CREX24 integrating soon, lisitng on cmc, and competent dev, not much else to say.

ZIL

Any projections? I've been thinking it's going to maybe go to x 1.5 but not x 2.

Look at the charts from the last halving and draw your conclusions. Also consider the fact that it performs better than bitcoin in bull runs

Colx, because the team is active, the community is nice and it is only available at shitty exchanges atm.

FTM and VIDT are sure to moon

when to buy in?

Xlm
It's undersold, already established, appeals to normies, and psychologically cheap compared to everything sold around it ON COINBASE.

>XLM
imagine unironically thinking this shit is a good investment. There's a reason why it's lost 3/4 of its sat value in the past 4 months.

Attached: stellarcommunism.png (1670x234, 83K)

NKN - mainnet in june and opening to US exchanges after, also been consolidating for like 2 months at 4.5c range

Sell all your ZIL it will only bring pain and suffering despite its ridiculous potential

From what I saw, the last halving was in August 08 2015 and the high point was late June/Early July of that year for Litecoin. So I'm guessing anytime between now and June 20th would be great to buy in. Just my guesses.

ARK
because i'm bagholding and i want out

Dogecoin

because pls...

Now
Stack as much as you can. It will increase for several months after the halving too.

FSN
news 15th may and whales loading up the last weeks

BCZ
screenshot this

>mfw everyone is talking about future moons while ignoring current moons that I unironically told you about weeks ago

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13_16-49-57.png (675x466, 42K)

Attached: PEOSshill.png (1630x215, 73K)

QNT
Consensus

THIS

Based and replied. Going to 10.000$ soon

My plan is to cash out 2x initial and leave 1x in. So it will reach 2.8-2.9x then dump.

Anything not called RLC isnt going to make it.

not seeing your coin itt
bullish

XCM

Steem

It's at an ATL vs BTC, and has just introduced a new tokenized staking system, not to mention the 10 million Steem that's about to be poured into a foundation for marketing, dev, etc.