I demand a personal apology

I demand a personal apology

Attached: 1554701492734.jpg (889x753, 162K)

kek

>once in a lifetime
>btc was sub 1k not long ago
>eth 1 dollar

Alright, sorry Steve

>ETH 1 dollar
WHYYYYYYYYYYY DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT THENN NN

Attached: 1555180630178.jpg (665x662, 184K)

you probably did, and ignored it

>assuming this board has still people from pre 2017 era
%99 of this board is late 2017- early 2018 top buyer bag hodlers turned bear late 2018

$7K is only 2X the bottom when Bitcoin in its last two bullruns has gone 15X times its previous high. So paying $7-10K for a chance at a potential to get $300K is a once in a lifetime opportunity still and will there for a while

Attached: Bitcoin3.jpg (960x960, 516K)

LINK is a thing
But you'll buy at $700 regretting when it was $.30

relax, you would have sold at $3 which would have been much worse

good to know I'm one of the 1%

Let me tell you a time when ETH was only one dollar. Back then there really was no such thing as "altcoin". It was just bitcoin if you wanted to invest in crypto. Of course feathercoin, doge, peercoin, litecoin, and ripple existed but that was it literally all garbage and nowhere near the marketcap of bitcoin.

When ETH came around I heard about but never involved in the presale. Around late 2015 was when I did some research on it, read the whitepaper etc. I was very very impressed honestly but buying altcoin was the equivalent of buying bitconnect today. Bitcoin was dominate and nothing challenged it. But I was seriously on the edge of dropping big money on ETH ($10k @ $.73 each) The only reason I didn't end up buying it was it was premined and the daily volume was literally less than $400000 day. Plus the creator was literally a sketchy looking russian guy making a buy a no go.

If you were like me and knew about eth at $1 you would have steered clear from this altcoin.

holyshit i unironically remember this post (because of that pepe, mostly) and i thought to myself would be a kek if he was right. It was during the times when every single living organism on the planet was certain 1k is coming and wanted to buy the bottom

This

Opinion on chainlink?

cheers bro

Same. But why has Doge remained shit while Ethereum survived?

Dubs = all in chainlink now
Even = DCA for the next month
Odds = Sell now.

lol you linktards still ask this question every time you see an early adopter.
you still aren’t confident cuz you know deep inside link is a scam but can’t force yourself to admit it and sell like weak brainwashed pussies

Dude I remember when people were literally GIVING AWAY FREE BITCOINS in 2010. I want to go back.

>doge is shit

Back then you would have thought that Ethereum was done for after the DAO hack

This I remember when ETH was born and I bought like 100 on the cheap and lost my paper wallet.