Taking out loans

I'm thinking about taking out a $250,000 loan and dumping it into crypto for a quick flip.
What should I throw it into? Do you think Ripple can beak $1.50 again? If I threw $250k at ripple, I could come out with almost $1M after paying (((interest))) on my loan.
Thoughts? Alt season is coming, it has to be.

Attached: ripple-has-a-problem-with-listing-the-cryptocurrency-on-major-exchanges.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

>If I threw $250k at ripple

You seem like a big dummy. Don't take out a loan faggot. You're not as smart as you think

Attached: doggy.gif (200x270, 582K)

But it's the dumb, bold moves that result in some massive gains

Attached: 1556540600540.png (747x686, 44K)

just dont

zilliqa maybe

How the fuck would you take out a $250,000 loan? The max on a personal loan is like $40k if your credit is stupendous

I think you can buy literally anything but XRP and make profits

mortgage

Threadly reminder this type of thread is psyop financial warfare against the users of Jow Forums. This thread is trying to normalize taking out loans to invest. This is a TERRIBLE idea. You never invest what you cant afford to lose. Its rule #1. They are trying to make you homeless.

>ripple
oh no no no

You will end up like all the other greedy faggots here that create "OMFG I LOST IT ALL IM GONNA KILL MYSELF!!!" threads

That's why you take out loans to pay all your living expenses, and spend your savings and income to buy crypto! Problem solved!

should have done that 3 months ago buddy

With that much risk it sure as hell be a quick flip. XRP is a long term investment, it may be ready for a pump right now, but what comes immediatly after could put you in a compromising position finnancialy. Just buy what you can afford and hold.

Yes put some in XRP but come on diversify nigga. Put into BTC AND into decent alts that are low on their /BTC ratios. ETH is also a good buy right here.

>take out $250,000 dollar loan
>buy bitcorns
>go to bitmex or primexbt
>100x leverage
>???
>profit

>profit
weird way of spelling REKT

Nah ur too late, the time to have done this was back in december

Attached: giphy (5).gif (480x368, 1.43M)

Yep , we're 100% in a bull market now fucking idiot lmao good luck

XRP is a fucking scam and your dumb boomer ass shouldn't be touching anything besides Bitcoin if you aren't already aware of that.

no let him buy and fucking lose all his money the dumb cunt let him be in debt for such a dumb boomer thought

You can profit off of scams nigga

ignore the chanlink pajeets calling xrp a scam

it's a great investment but by no means a "quick flip"

Just like chuck e cheese tokens aren't valuable, neither is crypto. Read "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham.

I'm not a fan of ripple, but OP ain't that wrong there is plenty of literal niggers and crypto twitter holding bags bought at 2-3 dollars. The best thing, they even "dca". They will buy bags twice.
If you have the discipline to sell at 3-4x then you get your reward.

Sure, but it's a cointoss and akin to roulette. Founders have been dumping on normies just like you for years.

>taking a loan and gambling with it
phenomenally bad idea
>taking a loan and gambling on xrp
literally suicide. skip the middleman and just shoot you'reself

>Do you think Ripple can beak $1.50 again?
People asked this same shit about LTC when it hit $40 in December 2013 and then tanked all the way down to $1.50

XRP is no different in that aspect, going in on it now with USD is a pretty safe 10x minimum, its just a matter of being willing to hold long term and ignore the fud.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 54K)

The only coins that have actually served in a practical manner have been Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Monero. The rest have been speculative bubbles that already have, or will soon bust.

Yeah man, youre a genius.
XRP Ripple is for sure going to at least $25 this bullrun.
Drop the full 250k on it.

hope this helps =)

Terrible advice. Are you trying to get the bank to foreclose on him?

god, plz dont. i remember this board was full of ppl like you back in dec 2017. those ppl gambled away everything and will be paying back those loans for the rest of their lives.

>The rest have been speculative bubbles that already have, or will soon bust.

>XRP is old enough that Satoshi himself made remarks about it.
>MFW see you call XRP a "speculative bubble that will soon bust"

Attached: 1538686279481.gif (384x288, 2.98M)

dont fucking do this you god damn retard. holy fuck

only thing stopping you is fear op
checkd

user, XRP is an excellent project!
The banks are using it!

;)