HAHAHAHAHA 8000 BTC BUSTED. BINANCE NEXT

DARK WEB SITE BUSTED. It is now seized. Israeli citizens Tal Prihar and Michael Phan are now caught and will rot in jail.

FUCK SCAMMERS. BITFINEX IS NEXT.
BINANCE IS NEXT. BTC IS NEXT. CRAIG WAS WRIGHT.

BITCOIN WAS NOT BUILT ON ANARCHY. IT WAS BUILT ON LAW. FUCK ANARCHISTS AND FUCK CRIMINALS.

WELCOME TO COURT.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.01.16 PM.png (976x640, 137K)

>jews running scams
Im shocked to hear that desu

Deepdotweb was just a blog that gave info about DNMs

They unfortunately gave ref links to said dnms

They unironically dindu nuffin

old news is priced in news

This is all part of a massive effort to take down all DNMs recently anyway. The subreddit was deleted and some people that posted on it were arrested and questioned

A new market will come back up soon

The BIGGEST SCAM IN THIS SPACE IS BITFINEX RUN BY WHITE PEOPLE. BINANCE RUN BY ASIANS. THE SECOND BIGGEST PONZI EVER WAS RAN BY A WHITE MAN. 90% of THIS BOARD ARE SHITCOIN SCAMMERS.

All men of every race commit scams. It's about the best ideas. And the best ideas are in BSV.

>Tal Prihar
>Israeli citizen
Hello fellow Judeos where is the designated usury street please show me the needful

This
They barely did anything. Kind of sad they will now be fucked by the Imperial regime

this was last week. internet explorer?

Fuck off you anarchist. They will rot in jail. Obey the law of the country or get the fuck OUT.

>write a blog post
>get arrested
wow. very freedum

They provided direct links to marketplaces that sold illegal drugs. FOLLOW THE LAW OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY OR ROT IN JAIL.

Nocoiners in absolute meltdown

Attached: cringe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

and received money from those referrals.
OH AND THOSE WEBSITES SOLD FINANCIAL INFORMATION THAT WAS HACKED.

THEREFORE, they will rot in jail.

BSV trololololol

Even XRP is better than a fake fagtoshi led shitcoin

>BITFINEX IS NEXT.
BINANCE IS NEXT. BTC IS NEXT.
Nope but keep coping. Remember the US governments' laissez faire attitude to crypto? How about the BAKKT futures that were just approved? Those BSV bags must be so heavy.

Attached: 1517976312026.png (868x751, 55K)

I own BTC that I bought near 3k at the bottom. But I am selling now to buy BSV..at the bottom :)

there still is a high % of (them) in those financial scams.

>that I bought near 3k
Sure you did

did any of their operation touch US banks or are some cunt Americans trying to play Team America World Police?

Nice try Herschel.

nice try jew.

This one autistic kike has made like 50 threads supporting BSV and kvetching about how crypto fucks banks over today.

Attached: born-to-jew-merchant.jpg (486x576, 57K)

>WERE ALL JUST HUMAN GOY
>ALL RACES ARE EQUAL GOY
>BUY BSV GOY WHERE WE CAN CONFISCATE YOUR FUNDS FOR NOT BEING SHABBOS ENOUGH GOY
>alternately buy xrp where we can also do the exact same thing
>CRYPTO IS NOT MEANT TO BE ANTI-SEMITIC GOY

Attached: jidf as this.png (504x360, 277K)

You idiot. I'm not even a Jew. The main post on this thread that I created is literally a post of Israeli citizens being charged with fraud and going to jail. But neither am I a white racist basedboy. Stick to BTC you cuck while I buy BSV and sell my BTC bags now at the top.

> Comparing dark web sites with bitfinex and binance
Fuck you loser

>accidentally IP hopped

Attached: jew-shills.png (815x777, 353K)

>I support laws as long as they do not affect myself
>If they affect me it is the fault of the law, I am innocent
>If they affect others it is their fault, they are bad people
>I support laws because it is related to my country, which is good. So the laws must also be good! I however do not know all these laws, neither do I find that part relevant.
>

>the Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you

Alternatives? :)

Wew lad. Something wrong?

Based.

you seem oddly upset about the easily noticed and statistically unexplainable overrepresentation of people of jewish descent in any matter of fraud

unironically bullish, that's 8k more btc not able to move until sold at auction in like a year

>BITCOIN WAS NOT BUILT ON ANARCHY.
bitcoin was birthed out of disgust of the 2008 financial crisis and subsequent bailouts. see: the first message embedded in a BTC tx

Whats dnm? DarkNetMarkets?

calm down Craig. this has nothing to do with binance

How the fuck do they keep seizing BTC? Do they have their private keys written down, in plain view, with no passphrase or what?

Or do they give them up as some kind of plea deal.

Not really a scam at all.

Honestly, the us gov is the bad guy in this case, stealing money.

lmao kike
your coin is at an ATL of 0.0075
if BTC retracts even a little bit you'll see 0.005

o kid, your coin has no bottom
your coin is the bottom

What are DNMs? Dark Net Markets?

yeah