I just shorted ETH 10x. This shitcoin is dead. Just look at it

I just shorted ETH 10x. This shitcoin is dead. Just look at it
> BTC moons: ETH does literally nothing
> BTC dumps: ETH dumps harder
Easiest money ever.

Attached: 1529558894778.png (770x775, 304K)

Fucking hilarious! Bobos constantly getting btfo. Did you not look at the charts? Like at all? ETH is about to fucking EXPLODE. I am going to laugh my ass off when we spike to $280 an hour from now.

>sell low
The biz way

i love salt mining the soibois on Jow Forumsethtrader

Your a retard. People will always buy eth after a btc pump cause they missed it and they want to buy "the next bitcoin". It happens everytime. Your making a big mistake.

This sorta.

Most alts ETH included stagnate while BTC goes parabolic, then once BTC starts correcting everyone jumps from it like rats on a sinking ship and look for some other pump to chase, which often is ETH

cope
cope
cope

Attached: 1542219673449.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

Im all in BTC. The fuck would I even be coping over? I have been in this market since 2015, which is long enough to know you are making a hilariously huge mistake. Be sure to livestream your suicide when you go bankrupt.

Anybody got the continuing bobo liquidation compilation?

Here comes the next pump bobo. Where do you get liquidated? It will make it so much more fun if i know the exact moment you start crying.

Alt season proceeds BTC moons. How new are you? Now is the time to load up on the high MC alts like ETH, EOS, LTC, XMR etc. but don't touch the shitcoins because they can go either way.

As soon as BTC stagnates they are going to flock to ETH to maximize their profit

Anyone who is not new already knows this, OP is a troll or an absolute retard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

liq at 220. See you at 180 in 2 hours.
Except this time ETH is dead.

Attached: 1544415740819.jpg (1371x1080, 681K)

nigga look at the funding rate on eth. 0.22%. ZERO POINT TWO TWO FUCKING PERCENT.

the fact that "everyone knows this" means it's more than likely not to happen. eth/usd longs have been stacking up and stacking up too.

They are all gunna get liq'd. and dump

dont you have a short to get liquidated on

Imagine shorting the bottom

99% chance OP is larping

and being this smug
>easiest money ever
tip top kek

Attached: 1550522012129.png (128x128, 29K)

Congrats bobo, you are literally shorting the ethbtc support

this

bitmex doesn't move the market, except for ultra short term volatility caused by liquidations, because every long is paired with a short. It all nets to zero.
Real (spot) longs are at the levels from Dec, not enough for any liquidation cascade.

Attached: 1549753563382.png (1500x555, 76K)

bitcoin pumped with longs piled up that didn't get liq'd.

wise

Hahahaha here we go. I told you bullfags it's over. This shitcoin will soon be back at double digits.

Attached: 1544804190692.png (520x688, 230K)

>it's not going straight up with no corrections, crypto is over forever!

Attached: babyishappy.jpg (500x500, 39K)

COPE

I just hit my ATH today. The only thing I'm coping with is that I didn't buy more at $3.2k.