Please help a brainlet understand why bitcoin is pumping so hard the past week

Please help a brainlet understand why bitcoin is pumping so hard the past week

>lot of normalfags got burned last bullrun which was only really a bit over a year ago
>Boomers still call it a ponzi
>if bullrun is actually happening then its earlier by a lot than what most "analysts" were believing
>we never truly entered Despair stage, most people in bitcoins were always bullish even when we hit 3k
Logically speaking it makes more sense for this to be a fake out / mt.gox 2.0, sending BTC back down and where we'd finally be entering Despair.

Can anyone prove me wrong?

Attached: 1531775889288.jpg (800x748, 71K)

he tried to warn you it was the last dip ever

Attached: lastdipever.jpg (945x591, 33K)

No.

It's a massive fakeout that hasn't found its victim yet.

Attached: btc standard.jpg (269x406, 22K)

>past week??
>top kek
>we cant help someone whos helpless

there's a macro scale and a micro scale made up tiny macro's throughout. so we did enter despair but only briefly. and this is because bitcoin is rapidly evolving and gaining momentum. i heard somewhere the powers of 10s or something of the sort. so every cycle is accelerating faster than the one before.

the massive change this cycle is.. you guessed it, awareness(hence the awareness phase), which initiated the first sell off at 20k and into the bear trap we see currently playing out. the awareness didn't go away. you said it yourself A LOT of people got burned and it wasn't that long ago.

i won't even try to prove you wrong but if you want to know why you are, ask yourself why the volume on bitcoin today(28 billion) FAR exceeds the total volume in 2017(23 billion). stop looking at bitstamp charts, bitfinex charts, binance charts individually, look at the WHOLE picture. and just maybe you'll see what's at play here

I think i'm going to cry. I thought I was going insane man. Thank you for seeing this too. also delete this

>this is a sucker's rally

this guy is trying way too hard

bitcoin will very likely exist as long as humankind will exist

Attached: pop.png (971x331, 43K)

Attached: 1557509755282.png (1344x1406, 260K)

this guy gets it. pls delete

Lmfao kys

i don't see at all explain it to my like the retard i am please

>binance withdrawals still locked
hmmmmmmmm ah yes let me think

Retards will buy into this

Consensus

True but the volume charts shot up recently as well, which begs more questions. It was not gradual, it was instant. It does not feel natural.

Attached: file.png (273x97, 2K)

All you ‘100kEOY’ fools are gonna be Chinked even harder than Jan/18....HARD

the problem is newfags using CMC when it's a complete joke

Curious how this happens after the worst tether/bitfined FUD yet *and* a binance hack. 90% of the volume of this pump is coming from USDT. Really activates the almonds doesn't it?

This. main volume comes from shady exchanges doing willybot 2.0. They even got too greedy. Volume now is 10 b. Around Bitcoin ATH it was 4 b max.

it went up my birfday

Attached: 1537221491770.jpg (657x527, 42K)

Who cares let them burn

If the volume is obviously faked then it leads me to believe that they want me to know it's faked so I don't believe in the move

Most people do creazy shit when they see red dildos. Greed is very strong. It makes you doubt basics danger signs.

Green*

Stock markets are down bc of China trade spat. BTC is a hedge against fiat

I was depressed as fuck. Only reason I didn't sell the bottom or an hero was because I preoccupied myself with dumb shit like exercise and sports. We bullrun now bro. Get in before 10k

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-085108_Chrome.jpg (1440x3040, 1.14M)

According to my calculations based on this growth rate we will hit ath by Monday of next week

9224 tomorrow
10515 Wed
11963 Thurs
13624 Fri
15515 Sat
17669 Sun
20123 Mon

Assuming 13% growth DoD

This is the 8000 BTC guy on Bitmex?

wish you many gains and helth fren

Attached: 1551657187163.png (887x560, 53K)