calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Previously on /smg/:

Attached: candycorn1.jpg (805x580, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4263445-lannett-price-fixing-case-kicks-legs-fines-management-turnover-inevitable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST-ed so hard the thread 404'd

lol its not funny anymore, stop making these threads

Where the spiders at?

How'd you guys do today?

0.48 close is STRONK.

NEXT STOP $1

Going all in on bitcoin.
Fuck stocks and fuck Trump.

Gonna put in 5k to the S&P tomorrow at open.

I hate that i'm desperate enough to even consider this

>dem Nasdaq futties crashing with no survivors

Attached: 4L_r1X17Wm9.jpg (226x249, 6K)

>Candy corn edition AGAIN
Day can't get much worse huh

Attached: flaccid.jpg (431x612, 317K)

>The 'ol Buy high, sell low
Never change Jow Forums

The alternative for me is to just hope trump crashes everything with no survivors and buy back in cheap as possible

Threadly reminder to ignore tripfags - no matter the quality of the comment

Attached: YawningAmpleAndeancondor-max-1mb.gif (500x281, 936K)

There's almost certainly things that are selling at a premium.

Instead of chasing trends and buying memes why don't you do some actual research and find things to buy and HODL.

>BTC over 8000$
is it the beginning or the end?

Real glad I FOMOd my stocks into it today. I might actually end green today even though trump and Chang ruined me

Attached: 1555325725155.gif (607x609, 821K)

Any TAfag able to discern this pattern?

Attached: FF34325C-3755-4149-BFCF-A517577F50B8.jpg (1242x1048, 65K)

End. Pumped too quick and will dump just as quick.

Is buying $spy on robinhood gold 2.5 leverage a good idea or terrible one?

that's the "Disappointing clinical trial", classic pattern

>triple top finally confirmed
Who else /bigshort2/ here?

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I want to still believe in the Trump Put.

Attached: 1550886306158.jpg (177x170, 6K)

The “FUCK TRUMP FUCK CHINA FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JANNIES” morning Doji hammer star

Tomorrow opens red, ends green.

Attached: 1553630579377.png (513x468, 207K)

i went all in last week, kil lme psl

Oh thank God
my Bowl America limit sell hit for 15.70 hit today

Thanks whoever bought my bag
>volume 5000
dont think it registered on the official chart

Attached: x8s.png (282x298, 329K)

>market tanks
>SDS calls still barely moving
REEEE EVEN WHEN I TIME THE MARKET I LOSE

you think you have it bad? put 12 k in just 5 days ago

Be it so, I'm gonna put most of my stock to ko

>orange man bad
not this shit again
wake me up when Deutsche Bank collapses or something really bad happens

Attached: 1458077356643.jpg (999x749, 62K)

Anyone else green today?

Attached: Screenshot_Robinhood_20190513-173515.png (1080x1920, 132K)

Daddy Bitcoin is getting me there

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-163558.png (720x1280, 76K)

this isn't the bottom though

Go all in on DFEN

We're going to war with Iran and the government will not allow any of these companies to lose

and even when Democrats win again they'll keep shoveling money to these guys too, they just quiet about it. these all made bank during Obama

LCI is not being kind to my Robinhood account today.

Also, buy LCI.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-18-38-40-1.png (1080x1175, 75K)

Yeah, up $10k today alone.

the final redpill of the stock market is that money is worthless and it will only lose value while everything else (including stocks) will indefinitely rise in value when priced in fiduciary money

the additional plus of stocks over gold/btc is that stocks represent parts of real companies and those companies earn real money while gold or btc just stays at the same level - gold brick or crypto will never "earn" you any real value outside of inflation because it doesn't work.

Just wait and see. Don't sell when it's low fools.

Attached: 1549891988652.jpg (2000x1091, 1.32M)

You're halfway there.

The real red pill is realizing that when you purchase stock you're purchasing ownership of a company.

So instead of playing babbys first gambling sim and buying tickers and shitting your pants over price fluctuations you should be identifying sold businesses that sell good products and HODLING.

guys will the market ever be positive again or is this it?

Attached: 1501591.jpg (600x350, 23K)

Also all these dummies with $4k in their accounts buying SPY need a reality check.

Unless you're accumulating index ETFs regardless of the price for decades of you're trying to flip triple digit share price you need to be dealing with six figures.

You retards are better off in the OTC, when you make two money you can be buying these $20, $60, $200 shares.

Otherwise you're gonna be poor for life.

I'm going to but toying with the amount. If I see more insider buys I'll go heavier. Market needs to calm down.

50% profits. Sell now and buy the dip or are there no dips with spiders?

that's true

I bought more today, just gonna hodl until it ranks or gets bought out. Maybe.

The news that keeps coming out is good, did you see that article today?

If this is organic, and not just a pump and dump, im very optimistic. But that isn’t to say they cant get experience major problems with their net facilities, or face some sort of colony collapse.

Gotta look into silk worm disease...

Is Trump based?

Attached: 1367766069484.png (500x500, 37K)

MOMMY NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1545993078051.png (315x42, 1K)

Short term pain, maximum Trump gains. Of course he is.

Attached: 1554508554460.jpg (500x500, 77K)

if pic rel happens then yes

Attached: 1554976623993.png (694x485, 150K)

why don't you guys just buy dividends and earn passive income?

Should add, I bought more because I was afraid we may not get any dips. Has anyone seen anything that trades like this?

I am inexperienced with runaway penny stock pumps.

Damn son. How heavy are you in LCI?

Watch the Slaughter happen! Who can stop Him now? Not even the Trump/China shit can stop Him. He always rebounds. So buy this uh "Gift" while you can. Yes Disney has a lot to offer but where else can you get all of today's Hot Must Have things under one umbrella?

Comcast is the only other game in town that comes to mind. Hell by his stock to while your on the prowl. Then you'd get it all on the cheap, everything that T don't have (which ain't much these days) but without paying the high price of Dis stock which will set you back $133 a piece.

Hell Comcast will pay out pretty damn close to what Dis does in Divvys anyway at a much cheaper price. But it pales to good T at $2.04 @ $30.50 a pop.

Attached: att_2016_globe_detail.png (600x600, 7K)

>stock picking instead of going all in on SPY

Bought SPXS monday last week

Sold today for 10% gain, massive gap down opening so it will probably go back up to close the gap and I don't have the balls to go long yet

Also stocks are gay the bitcoin hyperbull has arrived

Attached: 1545106919116.jpg (443x332, 26K)

>ever putting your money into buttcoin

Thinking about buying LCI puts tomorrow

god ahole of you self user
we were grazing ATH week ago

this expect pull back

Attached: 706db95b2ed319a9a32130efe760cef2.png (1000x1417, 510K)

Definitely not. Though, he's right to press China on IP theft. One of the things I agree with him doing.

and btc dumped

>tfw doubled down past couple of week's ATH

>up 10% in last 24 hours
>dump
alright boomer, alright.

Ooooooooo

Attached: 1540174677105.jpg (646x700, 150K)

Ok, so Ive been telling you guys to pick up clinuvel for almost 2 years now. I was originally buying at around $2, now its at $18. Well pick related, it look slike they are going to get accepted into the ASX200. About time. Oh and FDA approval in June for a product that has been approved and distributed n Europe for over 2 years. Company has no debt and issued their first dividend last year. Check out the patents for the cosmetics line of tanning agents that will replace tanning beds. Positive results for vitiligo will have a patient population of only 50M people. I expect a share price of $40-50 by the end of the summer

Attached: clinuvel.png (1082x304, 18K)

I dont invest in stocks (for boomers) but if I did invest I would solely invest in dividends. I'm so glad I got into crypto when I did though, it feels good watching you boomers suffer.

Any thoughts about XYL? Trying to get into water-related stocks.

dow down almost 700, nasdaq down, s&p down....

nice tariffs magababs

Attached: usausausa.png (576x387, 631K)

Just 400 shares.

Kneel and pray, son

the Tony Hawk

what's the island next to taiwan?

I bought some puts for LCI earlier today, how fucked am I?

Orchid Island? It's too tiny to see on that map but I've been there and it's lovely. The map is zoomed in on Hong Kong, is that what you're thinking of?

When do they expire?

Now that the trade hype has been unpriced in, everybody finished selling. and we can finally go long at open tomorrow.

ART OF THE DEAL

It's not priced in yet. We'll hit December lows when it comes out there's no deal at the end of the month

why would I tell you such a thing?
faggot ass..

I hate this general so much

lmao why wouldn't you tell him? If you want advice that's a very important detail, expiry date is a big part of how contract price is calculated

There isn’t going to be a deal. He’s going to burn the entire economy to the ground if he has to.

But don't fret and worry none. I got my risk spread out you see. Sure T is my Divvy King but I got my eyes on some short term gains as well. Short term being uh I dunno 10 years maybe. Or however long it takes before PINS hits $50 per or get's swallowed by a FANNG. Then I'll see some Profit will LGF get's bought. With the Streaming Wars Upon us all a buyout is the only option they got.

Then when ARMN Rises when the FDA gets off its ass I'll make 10k easy from him alone, enough to pay back every dime I invested and clear about 2k extra in Profit.

But I got me some for lack of a better word "Buffer" stocks, to help keep my money where it belongs, in my brokerage of course. KDP,KHC,Comcast,SPPWX - all my buffer friends. cause you know people gotta drink and eat and have entertainment in there life's these days. And if they all do real good and make me some nice Profit to, hey all the better for me.

I'l keep my GE shares cause you know I got them at the low low price of $7 a pop. And if they climb back to 15 hell that'd be nice as well.

my nigga you asked me to hold your hand and help you my nigga, you stupid?

I dont help no one but myself pussy, thas just life..

anyone got the google drive with the recommended books?

Attached: 1430635073566.jpg (1126x525, 117K)

This price action is just the 20 boomers that retired over the weekend and cashed out. All of my technical indicators are showing that we're about to rally back up to all time high once this 69d chess game is finished and we get a beautiful piece of artwork for a deal.

Unironically this is beautiful. It's even funnier that comfy spent every day during one of the biggest bull runs shilling SQQQ and losing all his money just for December lows to actually happen after he's lost it all

Wtf

Attached: 1555983024004.png (300x256, 102K)

I'm telling you trump is gonna press the Chinese and they'll call his bluff. He has so much more to lose

My overall break-even price is about $6.66 (maybe I should buy some more to change that average...). Today's losses are about the full extent of my losses.

Lannet is about to fork over all their cash to the 40 states that just sued them.

seekingalpha.com/article/4263445-lannett-price-fixing-case-kicks-legs-fines-management-turnover-inevitable

Just read the communist manifesto

Buy these Cheapies while they last! Thanks Trump. God I hope this lasts till the 15th.

Good. But it won't happen. China is going to buckle.

Attached: 3asians.jpg (590x595, 73K)

When's the deadline for the trade deal again?

The $5 put exp. 5/17 looks kind of tempting at the price Robinhood has quoted.l ($0.15-$0.20).

Another The Capitolist article. Read his entire history. That guy is a short seller and is paid to write doomsday articles.

For me, it's just a good time to harvest some tax losses

Attached: bPFSfWc.jpg (601x508, 31K)

This, I have my buying finger ready for the morning

lmao it already expired. Were you comatose?

Kinda dangerous though. Could very easily go worthlessness

I wish we could upload pdfs

Hey 洋垃圾, my name is Xi Jinping, and I hate every single one of you.

Attached: Xi Jinping.jpg (648x864, 69K)

>U gon get da horns mutha fucka

Attached: 1555379023498.jpg (640x631, 96K)