What happened? is this institutional money?

what happened? is this institutional money?

Attached: safu.png (702x298, 19K)

It's called FOMO

why are they not getting dumped on then?

it's simple, the same way the moves to 20k were exponential

the same way the dumps were exponential

when real moves happen nowadays we basically moved into a land where any real move is far superior than any micro bull like back in time, for example when btc was 1k-5k

the books were simply shuffled a different way, percentages as well

we're far beyond that nowadays as seen with the increase to $20k

this obviously means any correction in these ranges is also going to be as brutal as the rise ...

this is retardation

Because the FOMO hasn't ended yet

but more money should mean btc is less volatile, not more!

nobody cares dude, we are makin money

Attached: 7837842.gif (354x286, 60K)

Ever wonder why every Bitcoin bull market reaches a new ATH? It's because nobody really leaves the market, they just wait on the sidelines for a new entry point. New people hop in along the way. This is a rapidly growing market space.

>is this institutional money?

Attached: 1550139619217.jpg (500x333, 24K)

I read something last month that pretty much said most retail investors had left the crypto space and institutional investors were loading up their bags in the 3-6k range

This. Crab markets are for stocks, btc has always been about volatility. Although they say when btc tops with the market cap the volatility stops.

hm i see, so it's normies buying in now again and they're getting dumped on soon then

this market seems completely crazy

no, institutionalized money will take it to a few hundred thousand.

with all the blockchain related news about fintech lately this doesn't seem too unlikely imo

Attached: 1557702984100.jpg (554x1200, 88K)

crypto is super fucking volatile, it isn't weird for bitcoin to make 50+% moves in valuation over the space of a couple of months. its the norm.

well im not

Trump's tarrifs couldn't have come at a better time. It really does feel like the stars are aligning.

We are all gonna make it, some more than others, but we will all make it at the end of the day.

Bless this board.

i'm just wondering how sustainable this growth is and going to be. if it's normies right now buying in who knows when that will be dried up and they take profits. pic maybe not related

Attached: 1556878620807.webm (480x480, 1.25M)

back when btc was on the rise from 3k normies were noticing and starting to buy small amounts, over 5k they started to get into it more and more

i don't think normies are looking at BTC atm whatsoever, not after that hardcore burn from buying 15k-20k

ebay is still around?

yes. one of the largest stock brokers in the world (Fidelity) is opening up crypto markets on their trade platform by the end of this month. there literally already 6+ major hedge funds looking into just buying crypto thru the broker. dyor tho and pay attention to crypto news

No it's China money

yes institutional money is buying the bags of a bunch of NEETs LMAO

look at this user trying to make sense of crypto markets

Yuan devaluation in response to tariffs

same

thanks very good info and adds to all the other news and rumors of stock exchanges enabling btc and some alts. so that could be mainly it actually (ignoring all the tether/binance/bitfinex FUD for a moment here).

Attached: asdf.png (584x273, 41K)

that might be right but could this be the beginning? and more regulation would be next in that case i guess.

that would be huge then wouldn't it

checked i don't know many at all that currently do and i'm drawn towards institutional investors slowly might come in

if the bottom ad is not shopped it says collectibles, so that could be a big hint at btc and maybe ltc, bch etc.

what can they do if those NEETs just won't sell

yes can you help an user out?

chinese normies?

Attached: syc.png (739x503, 38K)

>what happened? is this institutional money?
Yea! You can now pay with BTC @ Whole Foods!!!!!
Get in now or stay poor!

Has anyone seen how bitcoin has hit its all time high 24 hour volume, higher than the 2017 bull run?

Attached: 1533849775049.jpg (1245x973, 157K)