Will alts ever pump again?

Attached: poor.jpg (750x1000, 67K)

most of them will die, but BTT will be the next coin to shoot into the top 10 out of nowhere. Starts tomorrow.

no this is the purge

It will take almost no capital to shoot these half-dead shitcoins 100%+.

What to you think people who've just made shitloads of money on BTC will do when the pump has finished?

buy decred you fucking mongol

yep this is the final purge
expect even more bold if btc retrace the move

this is just an example but you see that little blip of xdn between jul'16 and jan'17, it was at 40 sats and dipped to 10 sats. a few months later it reached 284 sats but im sure it reached 300 on some exchanges. market cycles have gotten alot quicker, that time after it dipped to 10 sats was several months. my guess is it will only take weeks for an alt pump

the saying history does repeat itself is true, but alot of people are misguided by it.

if you bought a coin that was well under its all time high and now is making new all time lows you will be fine as long as you hold.

Attached: 18viJCJ.png (970x573, 29K)

twitter bitcoin maximalists are in euphoria right now shittalking alts. this is the altcoin bottom or very close to it

Depends on what you mean by alts. The large cap alts will probably moon, but I doubt most of the shitcoins outside the top 10-15 will ever recover.

No sell everything now

I am a poor fag anyway
so I guess I will just die holding

DOGE TO 10

Ofcourse. Don't listen to the maximalist retards on here

BTC is never gonna 5x in a week, so the people who just made gains in it will be looking to compound their profits in shitcoins

Happens literally every time after BTC pumps. Just hold. Unless you're holding REQ ofc in which case kys

when bitcoin reaches new ATH, media will go crazy again and all pajeets will come in thinking that it's too late to make money on BTC so they will jump into alts, just like last time

I really hope so
godspeed

Buy Enj

This is my perennial perspective. I have always been broke so if I lose on these coins, nothing has been really lost...

what's wrong with REQ?

dubs confirms enjincoin to moon.. thanks for that user

Attached: 1557591208683.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Patience, lad.

yes but only enigma

based

Your wise. I feel it in my jelly’s too.