Plan accordingly

plan accordingly

Attached: 1554323129925.png (1124x1338, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

visual representation showing the first two targets, the arrows only show the end of the month

Attached: ABxcew2.png (1544x910, 87K)

proceed with caution

>On average, every year so far, the value of Bitcoin has increased by about a factor ten. From 0.1 dollar in 2010, to 1 dollar in 2011, to 10 dollar in 2012, to 100 dollar in 2013. From now on, there's a slight slowdown, as the value increased by a factor ten every two years, to 1,000 dollar in 2015, to 10,000 in 2017, 100,000 in 2019, and 1,000,000 in 2021. From here onwards, there's no good way of expressing its value in dollars, as the dollar is no longer used, nor is any central bank issued currency for that matter. There are two main forms of wealth in today's world. Land and cryptocurrency.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/

>July 2019 - BTC - $9200

Attached: hmm.jpg (616x602, 67K)

I will be really mad if a fucking asuka poster gets it right.

Attached: file.png (700x525, 442K)

Guess we'll consolidate in 8Ks for a while until July kicks off second leg.

That means Late May/ June is alt season

What would that make vechain?

a dead vaporware shitcoin.

i capitulated i was waiting for a pullback to $6k but this shit is not going back is it?

WTF, is it a joke?

No he's a real time traveler.

No he's a real time traveler

i was a timetraveler once but got lost and stuck in the clown timeline now. with you assholes.

we'll hit that next week LOL

This is a fud. Bitcoin is growing too fast to be just $9200 in July.

he was completely wrong about the citadel shit tho

>There are two main forms of wealth in today's world. Land and cryptocurrency.

I unironcially believe this will be the truth one day.

Implyin a massive dump is not around the corner
user, some people bought the bottom and already more than doubled thier money
They will dump

Based faggot cannibal Luka Magnotta

That will be the bear trap. It will go down to around 6000 and then moon

It won't grow forever.
See and Speed bumps in the proverbial autobahn of crpyto.

He was wrong about the dominance part though.
Here is the corrected part:
>The dominance of BTC will be 80% - 86%.

world population will start decreasing in the 2nd half of the century though... Should stabilize around ~5 billion people in 100 years... Land argument isn't very good

>On average, every year so far, the value of Bitcoin has increased by about a factor ten. From 0.1 dollar in 2010, to 1 dollar in 2011, to 10 dollar in 2012, to 100 dollar in 2013. From now on, there's a slight slowdown, as the value increased by a factor ten every two years, to 1,000 dollar in 2015, to 10,000 in 2017, 100,000 in 2019, and 1,000,000 in 2021.

he's right up through here, the rest is tin-foil, conspiracy garbage

But where does it dump though?

delusion
Ethereum will flip Bitcoin soon

Chainlink's massive growth will steal 5 - 10% of BTC dominance.

This is pretty much what I'm waiting for, every other bullrun there were short corrections after huge runups, now that longs are getting to a similar level of shorts, I can see some FOMO normies getting btfo'd to fuel the next leg up.

Bitcoin C@$H

Attached: craig on plane.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

Fuck you. Fuck you fuck you, you horrible cunt. You pieces of shit have been hyping this 'dump to 2k' since it was $4000. I've lost out on so much profit because of you miserable sacks of shit. I'm no longer listening to you chicken little faggots. BTC TO 80K BABY

>slowly rise and rise
>already false