OWN (CHX) Pajeet Scamcoin

Why do all the CHX threads keep getting bumped down? More people need to be warned.

I believed the bullshit Sascha was spewing about tokenizing debt. Really he has a good idea but it isn't new. Too many lies about Taco Bell and big contracts with significant partners. They don't even have an office and all the devs are being paid in CHX. Meanwhile, us bagholders are trying to make some gains while they dump on us. If the devs aren't even HODLing why should we?

Incoming dump after main net released and everyone figures out that Hamersely partners are some pajeet syndicate fabricated to tokenize shitcoin companies that no one will want equity in. Let's not even mention the next AMA is broadcasting live from Sascha's kitchen, (no office wtf?).

This guy is a modern day Rhet Creighton shilling BTCP. I sold my bags for ETH - See you at $300 user.

Attached: SaschaAPARTMENT.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>us bagholders
>we
so you're trying to say that you're holding CHX too?
why do you fud your own coin dude? Maybe wanna get some more for your 100$ investment next more?

does anyone else always read CHX as chinks? please respond this is important

I dont

I was describing how I felt when I WAS a bagholder and the devs would sell. I'm no longer a bag holder.

It's very confusing. They changed the name from CHX to OWN so that people may forget. Same scam company.

>Let's not even mention the next AMA is broadcasting live from Sascha's kitchen
LOL. Every OWN thread has gold like this. Project Crowd is so low on funds, they couldn’t even keep the lights on for the interview. Still cracks me up.

Ahhh the bitter shitlands holder from earlier returns. Better get your asshole ready for more punishment fag boy.

Less than 14 days from now this is going to the moon. Cap this.

Attached: 1519326040105.png (1172x675, 32K)

Nice moon Ramesh, here's a lesson in crypto for your poor Pajeet ass.

NEWSFLASH: Whole point of the binance hack and consensus was so vitalik and frens could pump up crypto to exit scam. ETH is going to $16 like Tone Vays said. EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS ASAP

Just like how it pumped for FAST, the DSR, mainnet, etc. right?

This will continue to dump until their "mainnet" launch. It's so illiquid - what do you think happens when everyone wants to sell their shitcoins? CHX team has been laddering out for a few months now. Wait until they REVEAL their huge partners... it's already price in pajeet

chx are criminals

Astroturfed by discord and telegram trannys

Scam

Wait telegram trannys? I must've missed this. Btw what does astroturfed mean? thanks user

Astoturfing means fake interest/buzz in a product. One OWN thread every few hours even though no one is buying or interested. Shilling in other words.

It's gonna be fucking amazing, all the Shitlands street pajeets completely BTFO

Every chx thread is made by fudders lol. The shitlanders try and make a thread that gets 10 replies until we start a conversation about chx.

>Replying to the discord tranny

best exchange to buy on?

Idex

Idex is a shitcoin exchange with low volume. It's hard to really accumulate anything more than 10-20k without significantly mooning or dumping the price. Bitmax apparently has more liquidity, but I could be wrong. Sascha mentioned in the AMA that CHX would be listed on a top 10 exchange. Wtf is BitMax anyway? NOT BINANCE.

Everything about chx says scam.
You rarely see a coin with dozens of red flags .

If you are gambling with this coin prepare to lose all your money.
This will just make the team rich.
Hint: you pay

DELUSION

Thanks man, buddy over at Goldman told me about this.

>idex is a shitcoin exchange

You sir, are a giant faggot for spreading lies.

chx are criminals

Imagine still holding this
You Shillers have no heart

You can't deny that there are a lot of shitcoins on that exchange. I trust IDEX, it's just low volume

What's up with all the negativity? My bud told me Goldman is working with them on making a stablecoin.

Your buddy at GS told you to buy this shitcoin?I bet that jew told you to buy LINK too...
Go eat some bagels, bitch.

I heard some people say chx are criminals. Is this true?

This is just FUD. They are however over-hyping their coin. Bunch of 16yr olds baghodlers with $500 bags of Christmas money.

goldman sachs already has USDC. Why the intentional FOMO? This isn't the place for your shills

I had Sasha was a janitor and he somehow built this elaborate scam from a hut in Bosnia and is scamming the former prime minister of LICHTENSTEIN. Is this true?

Can't confirm or deny. Sascha lists the PM of Lichtenstein as an adviser on weown.com. He has not commented on any involvement.

LMFAO this is the pleb who posted on the reddit an hour ago whining that this was a scam. Don't say we didn't warn you when the first billion dollar STO drops

Its scam.

YUP the server room is in Sascha's basement. Please forward you complaints to Sascha's kitchen - customer service.

Is a scam, buy matic the ethereum of India and fund our elephant rides this summer, plz

Sirs please buy sirs.
Very stiff investment.
Much moon.
Please buy. India not rich. Thank you sirs

Attached: 1446328165067.jpg (1441x930, 283K)

Great pic, but no its not a scam unironically

Do y'all take CHX?

Attached: pajeetpepe.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Thats exactly what a scammer would say.

Why does hw run thia scam from his kitchen?
Why does he pay his friends with chx to dump on investors?
Why is all he does in the tg group spam the same paid articles?
Why do ppl get banned from tg when they just ask about details to the stos?
How can he announce 9 stos when they arent even close to
a) a working product
b) final the legal framework

How many red flags do you need?

Attached: 1543312048123.jpg (300x300, 14K)

fucking kek, you guys are making my night with your level of pajeetery. I'm sorry but OWN is objectively better than smartlands in every way. There's just no comparison, sorry

Based and pajeet-pilled

Noone is talking about smartlands.
This is about chx and they will exit scam.
Happy to see chx idiots lose thwir money

Attached: im-doing-my-part.jpg (500x298, 120K)

This thread was started by a shitlands holder. You know who you are, lol

Honestly, what is shitlands? I'm trying to warn CHX hodlers before we have to start posting the suicide hotline.

No one gives a shit about either.

Buy Omatic and fund my meeting with the Sultan, plz.

Omatic is up a shit ton. That new Aladdin movie is about to come out. Related or not?

I think hes talking about smartlands.
He is very insecure about his bad 'investment' and fears to lose his money.
Now he tries to discredit smartlands out of insecurity.
Smartlands will release their first sto tomorrow which means they arent even in the same league as chx.

Go back to your wagecucking at mcdonalds. You fucked it up this time.
Work hard and do research before you gamble with coins next time. Best luck for not buying a scam again.

Reminder: chx is scam

Mommy's little trader

Attached: Unicorn Vision.jpg (431x423, 88K)

They are at Consensus right now conning crypto boomers with “ideas” and a “vision” to get in on the scam. Need a million bucks? Hand Sascha $10,000 so he can remodel his kitchen and you’re in.

Based.

I see your unicorn - raise you a baby elon.

Attached: baby-elon.jpg (600x450, 20K)

The official Telegram is about being professional, while Sascha calls other STO blockchain projects shitty and how they’re playing catch up without knowing anything about their competition or what kind of partners they might have in the pipeline. The CEO of OWN called other projects “shitty”. What is Project Crowd then?

>The CEO of OWN called other projects “shitty”. What is Project Crowd then?
OWN'd & redpilled

It's called being an alpha chad and asserting dominance. You wouldn't know since ur a shitlands street pajeet.

Chx is ran by discord and telegram trannys. Scam.

Can't wait until Slt price flatlines on the 15th. Maybe the brainwashed idiots in your telegram will start to see what your future holds. Except for Bill, hope he goes down with the ship.

>pic related

Attached: 68977152-8A55-4A1C-BBFC-CA6964252DB2.jpg (490x196, 21K)

Scam

>loses composure as soon as someone dares to critique their website or ask if they’re profitable
>alpha chad
In that case, CHX owners are the cucks in the corner as their wallet gets fucked and dumped on.

Telegram and discord trannys dispatched right on time

Just so you know, fudding Chx isn't gonna prevent the inevitable. Shitlands launches their sto tomorrow and price will go nowhere. No one gives a shit about you pajeet scam coin that has no use. 7 days until all stos are revealed for chx. Will show you what pump looks like. I'm done arguing with you idiots. The numbers will speak for themselves.

Dear Biz

Get in or stay poor faggets.

t. Sasha

Attached: sasha-bilzerian-chad.jpg (1280x720, 144K)