You know who is here

You know who is here.

Reached 1.000+ Instagram accounts, found some unique ways to expand my farm, still focused into growth and not monetized anything yet.

Wish you all a great week.

Feel free to ask anything related to digital marketing or automation tools.

Actually with 10 VPS.

Attached: Bizzonm.jpg (1280x1024, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shodan.io/search?query=net:"5.226.0.0/16" port:3389
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you need some custom tools or bots

For what type of thing?

Fren?

brah i got a crazy opportunity in a city of 5million

Whats your IG I’ll add you
>small biz owner

you are a dumb nigger

whats your end game? i dont really get it

Can you explain this to me, OP? I'm a bit clueless and haven't seen your other threads. What is your pic showing? Are those hacked computers, or what? What will you do with 1000+ instagram accounts?

My telegram is
@brazilianbusinessman
Its 10 vps - virtual private servers, they are rented computers that stay on 24/7 that are perfect for the instagram automation.
Its showing 10 different VPS connected to the RDP program, I wanna reach 2.000 accounts now.

How much do the VPS's cost?

How are you planning on making money through this?

nothing Brazilian about these IP ranges

shodan.io/search?query=net:"5.226.0.0/16" port:3389

Added you but you have 45 followers ?

No endgame, just wanna see where it takes me.
Wtf?
I gave you my telegram, not instagram bro.
Depends of the Ram, 4 GB $12/month.

Why I would use brazilian VPS, LOL?

what are you doing with these farms? what exactly you are automating here? I'm sorry for these questions, been not following your threads, but saw you were around

what's the exact business model you are doing? auto-follow and etc to sell traffic in the end or what?

Way to evade my filter you smart faggot.

Great hustle, but if you really want to make it you need to broaden your horizons beyond scammy biz like this. Running an Instagram bot farm isn't "marketing", and there's plenty of brainlets out there who would be glad to give you their money for legitimate service.

Attached: 1532533771452.png (494x494, 270K)

Nothing yet, my goal was 1.000 accounts now it is 2.000. I wanna first have my solid farm then I focus on monetization, services, etc.
I am creating legit looking accounts that can be used like real accounts or just child/mother method.
Yes automation creation, warming up and routines.
I need atleast some foundation in order to try other things, its hard to hustle from 0.

just telling u to fully cover ur IPs next time big hoss

Why do you need VPS's, rather than simply proxies?

So you're automating creation of instagram accounts?

That's your big push?

What marketing-wise things are you automating

I am fine fren, I will soon move to other areas since I make some $$, I am already learning how to scrape so I can build millions of backlinks using more than a hundred proxies.
Ah yes fren, I mean its just the VPS partial IP but I agree with your point, I am just lazy and tired anyway.

Thanks for the advice.

what the name of the thing you are doing?

Because
1- My pc sucks
2- Electricity and internet to run 100+ accounts isnt normal tier
And well VPS are cheaper than run with real computers, for me.
VPS is the computer, porxies are network solutions, proxies is just the "fuel" so your car go from A to B, but if there is no car (VPS) you cant do shit with the fuel alone.

My big push is another thing that is literally finding weakness and use them to do some actions, not in a shady way of course, I am just learning and going to my nature.

There is no name since I never saw someone doing the same, but you can call Instagram Growth Service.

Hashtag control, hashtag takeover and hashtag manipulation, I can literally weaponize one main account and push it to explore page literally controlling medium or even big size hashtags.

Well I just wanna see where this will end.

Fkin hue hue learn math 1.000=1 or one or umo or juan or w/e u call it. Reminder youre a stupid faggot and if you use the botted accounts in any sort of mass pattern zuck will ban them all. Gl

There is other thing called cloaking :)

Thought you got robbed.

I got, I am using a windows vista.Why I would lie?
Wanna a timestamped photo?

Attached: Bizzonm2.jpg (1280x1024, 303K)

Hey its Ecuador user reply to whatsapp?good to see your doing well

how much will i profit if you boost my tshirt shop on instagram?

he's in brazil he almost dies every other day

I had my house robbed, lost all eletronics, send me a message on telegram and I give you my new whatsapp
@brazilianbusinessman
I dont know
Sad part I really got robbed, but lets continue anyway.

Send me a message fren

If anyone need help or learn just hit me up and I teach everything I know :)

why you don't make a website where you offer ig boosting?

I wanna reach 2.000 accounts before anything else, then I do some site or other monetization service.

Well good week frens

Bye