MATIC

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Attached: Untitled.png (1171x393, 28K)

What the fuck is going on here. Is this thing about to explode further?

Attached: 014.gif (500x371, 327K)

Its about to dump.

we are not done yet

its embarrassing that scammy pajeet pump and dumps like this make gains, while legit projects like HOT are stuck in the shitter.

i still find it just incredible that there are still ppl stupid enough in this crypto game that are still buying crypto shitcoin scam shit made in india

>the ETH of India is Matic and guess what ITS A FUCKING ERC-20 TOKEN

all of those idiots deserve to lose their money.
they havent learned anything about cryptos coming out of india since the scams were so fucking bad their govt had to make crypto illegal just to stop their street shitting scammer citizens from scamming the world.

Buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Monero. Dump these shitty pajeet vaporcoins.

lmao SEETHING

t. up 2x

also this. there is more dumb money in crypto than anywhere else in the world.

kys pajeet

This. Still riding the Matic pamp tho

thats where the "stolen" 7000 BTC went

>tfw when you underestimate the power of curry powder

Attached: 1552232648172.png (525x509, 15K)

They reverse scammed me by giving me 70% gains today. Would be double if I had been all in.

> or over estimate the poo in the loo
Whichever comes first

kys pajeet

this is literally a PnD. Using binance and coinbase's name to pump a useless shitcoin.

HOT is a PnD scam too. Just like almost every altcoin.
Only BTC is king, bend the knee and sell all alts for Bitcoin.

Who cares. It's all about making money and I've made a hell of a lot more in Matic today than I would have in Bitcoin. Thanks biz for shilling this at rock bottom.

do you even know what Coinbase Ventures is?
> We’ll be providing financing to promising early stage companies that have the teams and ideas that can move the space forward in a positive, meaningful way.

it's not using their name, it's a fact that they're in together with binance who hosted the anti whale rule who are now filling their bags, slowly.

HOT wouls be top 5 easily if people weew smart. crypto is really attracting the low iq crowd, sad. but holo will pump hard soon enough..

hot is one of the stronger looking shitcoin scams out there

When dump

this user has it figured out.
even on the Matic website "the team" of pajeets is nowhere to be found on the website.
sure theres pics of 3 "advisors" and they arent pajeets but even these india faggots know that 90% of the crypto veterans are never buying their project just because it comes from india.

its a confirmed pnd and CZ is in on it.

It's neither pumping or dumping what's going on bros?

Pump starts Now

WHAT WAS THAT?!!?!?
where the fuck did that big green pp come from?

>using cmc

You fucking stupid are you?

Use openmarketcap or coingecko. Cmc is hot garbage they report all the wash trading that goes on these shit exchanges.