Serious question for marginfags. Is putting like 10-20 bucks a day in a 100x short/long a good strategy...

serious question for marginfags. Is putting like 10-20 bucks a day in a 100x short/long a good strategy? as opposed to low number of trades with big amounts. Yes half or more trades would get liquidated but the ones that dont more than make up for it?

Attached: 1557713052199.png (609x776, 717K)

Try it and let us know

margin fags are not good to ask because they never last long, so none have any experience to draw from.
Mathematically any meaningful amount of margin will kill you, 100% of the time.
unless you're using like 1.1x margin, you're just going to get rekt eventually.

There's no get rich quick scheme through margin that works. If you still want to do it, treat it as a roulette table, go big once and get out fast.

>half or more would get liquidated

yea about 95% would get liquidated

DAM, why didn't I think of this!

MUMMY GIVE ME MILKIES!!

alright, how about 40 per day on 25x?
>you're gonna get rekt eventually even on 1.1x
only if you do stupid shit like longing 8100?

MILK
NOW

caylee cowen

help me out and when i make it i'll start an instathot milk collecting business. Only the best premium milk collected from the most beautiful women, for your lonely comsumption (includes pics)

the math is exactly the same, going big or going small. So just ask yourself if you'd rather lose money slowly over time or very quickly.
>you're gonna get rekt eventually even on 1.1x
no, i'm saying the only safe margin is something stupidly small like 10%. in which case you're no better than using a normal exchange.

>She is of Russian-Jewish descent

OY VEY. LOOK AT THOSE MILKIES

i dont want safety i know its risky. But it would be like DCAing with leverage. 100x is too much it wouldnt work but maybe a daily 25x long/short of about $20 could work

say i started 1 month ago.
day 1 -> 25x $20 long on btc. 500 contracts.
day 2-> 25x $20 long on btc. 500 contracts
day 3 -> ..
say i switched to shorts at 7k. The first trades would be liqdt by now (maybe idk) but i'd be making $ from the short at 8k today, and i'd closed the longs from a month ago. I'd continue shorting daily until around 5.8k.
On the long run you say im getting broke like this?

>DCA
You're trying to "play safe" with an inherently risky (read: STUPID) strategy.
>100x is too much it wouldnt work but maybe a daily 25x
25x is just as stupid as 100x. and before you ask, yes 5x is just as stupid as 100x. and 2x is just as stupid as 5x. You can try to be retarded and rationalize, but you're better off listening to me and not donating your hard earned money to that nigger that has been taking thousands of other idiots money consistently. If you want to play margin, you want to be in the nigger's chair, offering it to idiots like yourself. Look at Bitmex's net worth and increase over time. They offer margin because YOU are the fucking retard sucker.

The expected value of playing with margin is negative. You're going to get fucked.

im not here to debate margin trading, i know the risks, i know i can get rekt. Im asking if this is a valid strategy FOR margin trading, not if i should margin trade..

THERE IS NO VALID STRATEGY FOR MARGIN TRADING
dumbfuck.

MARGIN BAD

Yes it's not bad if you figure your numbers out

If you have 5% w:r then use Kelly criterion to figure out how much to bet

the fact you got rekt in the past doesnt mean everyone gets rekt eventually. Those longing 10x at 3.3k were not stupid and are now swimming in profits. If they exit now and they dont get greedy adding more positions they made a fucking good trade and its ok to be jealous

thanks i'll look into it

you realize you can go negative when using margins, right

>1 in 10000 people win the slot machine, you're just jealous of them!
>that's going to be me! You're just a bad trader, not me i'll play smart and not greedy
please post here when you get rekt.

yes, thats why im talking about daily trades with small amounts
lol what a defeatist. You know i got rekt on bitmex last year, but im not a pussy like you i want to learn from the masters and do it right.
Yes im gonna lose money at first but im sure i'll get the hang of it, these small trades would help

>Yes im gonna lose money at first
no you dumbfuck that's what i'm trying to tell you. The longer you're in the game the more likely you are to lose money. there's no amount of trading skill that would make margin trading worth it. There's no such thing as a 90% win rate in trading, which is what you'd need to make it worth it.

>nobody is winning everyone is gonna lose
im not talking about 90% win rate, but 55% is enough AND possible as long as you're not a retard. Thats what im trying to figure out

I want her to bleed her menstrual on my face :(

When using 1x leverage on bitmex why is my liquidation at like 3800 or whatever, shouldn't it be at zero?

>but the ones that dont more than make up for it?
Not gonna happen

sounds like 2x, are you sure its 1x? or maybe 1x is actually 2x and 2x is 3x, i dont remember havent used shitmex in a long while

at 55% win rate you can make 20% in 100 trades. If your starting capital is $50k that's $10k. *in theory*, which never works out. ~$40k salary for a full time job.
More likely you're some

- - - - - - - -
This
is
the
most
negative
place
on
the
internet
- - - - - - - -

people did long 10x at 3.3k and we all wish we also did. Now they made a shitload of money and we didnt. According to you they're retards and will lose it all. But many are probably staying out of it after cashing out, or will only risk a portion of their profits. Why are they retards?

This

becuase you're using hindsight bias and forgot all the people who thought 5k 4k and 2k were the bototm.

It is but all the good tips are here too :(

caylee cowtits

Dude if you can’t get filled at your margin call though they will let that shit run and you have ZERO legal case to say that you don’t owe the money just because they didn’t fill your stop when you got margin called. If it shoots too much in the wrong direction too fast you could end up being in a lot of debt....over BTC...

and how much did those people pay in funding retard?

For the rest of you fuckers that think you’re smart enough to margin trade (especially in crypto) you should research what happened to FXCM. They lost 88% of their stock value in one day for holding levered assets on the Swiss/euro. They were the best in the business. They made a shit ton of money, for years. Then overnight it was all gone. You think you’re gonna do better than those guys? In a rapidly changing emerging market like crypto? Yeah fucking right.
At the end of the day it’s not worth it because even if you crushed 100 trades in a row, one bad trade and the next morning you went from rich to needing to foreclose on your house to pay back your losses. If that doesn’t scare you then you’re gambling, not investing.

FUCK I'M SO HORNY AND LONELY FRENS

Attached: 1555161178795.png (970x542, 257K)

That is called luck. There is absolutely no way someone can predict the top or the bottom of a chart

I'm so fucking horny. i haven't had sex in years. I'll never have a woman like this and it fucking kills me. Wtf is the point in making it if I'll never be able to suck on big milkers and lick her thicc brapper?

LOL........Bitmex can't come get you. They are unregulated. There is no government entity that is going to help them go get somebody's NeetBux.

ask yourself if you really need margin

a lot of traders use margin and only utilize 10-20% of their capital on margin when they can hold the same number of trades without margin and avoid interest and the liquidation engine

Jesus she's beautiful, never seen this girl before but she's up there with Ana de Armas

>this entire thread
Jesus, Jow Forums, we are in a bullrun so much fucking dumb money is here

Stop hunting is real, the exchanges will whip the price 2-5% all the time to whip out people that are margined 20-50x and they whip the price 10% some of the times for people margined 10%.

You need a real good set up and charting abilities to trade higher than x10. I trade x5 quite profitably and I took huge losses adjusting to the tempo. There are lots of RECKd posts of high margin playas getting reckd

Attached: reckt.png (295x781, 74K)

Fucking Kek you’re crazy. She’s hot and looks like she has a sub 60iq

>tfw this is someones gf, and its not you.

Attached: 1482414740940.jpg (385x387, 17K)

Just buy options. They're priced way too low for crypto.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Asking for a valid strategy for margin trading is like asking for a valid strategy for roulette.

House has the edge, what you are proposing will distribute your risk over a longer period of time and multiple positions but extrapolating any margin strategy ad infinitum eventually ends with book value going to zero.

i already cashed out x5 the amount i've put in. cope

You want to be someone's GF? Also fuck you OP I just got done fapping. I can't do with these divine breasts paired with amazing body and cute face.

That's cool man I'm just talking about finding the limit of a discrete series though

>buy at 4k
>buy at 5k
>buy at 6k
>panic sell when 7.5k dropped to 6.9k
pls kill
3ESuTk445yAxZGzDX111t8PCJ8Fkd1fpwD (btc)

Caylee Cowan

Fuck me. That image makes me primal.
Imagine ripping those clothes to shreds and just taking her.

How can I get a qt like this bros?

What the fuck retarded white trash nigger fucking mutt “name” is “Caylee”?

buy link

>there are people on this board who don't margin trade

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-104119__01.jpg (287x108, 9K)

Attached: Caylee-Cowan-for-Photoshoot-on-the-Beach-in-Malibu-8.jpg (1080x1350, 338K)

Promoting Sharia so that we can get a Caliphate

Okay, now this is based.

Right? I mean I'm a nonpracticing Muslim but after seeing how women's independence turned out I get why Sharia keeps whores in the kitchen.