Anybody else here hates jews?

anybody else here hates jews?

Attached: jpg.jpg (1080x1142, 174K)

no why would i

I used to. Then I realized that Israeli jews were unironically based and that it's the diaspora KIKES that should FUCK OFF

have sex

Jews? Not a fan.

Schutzstaffel? Big fan.

on the whole, just about. I don't use the h word though, it's not healthy.

With every fiber of my being.

Attached: jew quotes.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

Just the synagogue of Satan, those that say the are Jews but are not (which is most of them).

GIBBB MILKKERS NOW GIBBB GIB

Attached: 1554336744.jpg (63x61, 3K)

>Hebrew man bad

Attached: 1509757595210.jpg (236x255, 19K)

nah

Yes, not me, but lots of stupid people here.

Jews are the same as anyone else, except the orthodox conservative ones, fuck them. Also Israel is not legitimate.

I don't hate them. I pity them. They were God's chosen people, but instead of eternal salvation they chose to fall for Satan's temptations. Look at what they've become. Materialistic, nihilistic, virtueless degenerates who reap destruction and pain wherever they reside.

Attached: jewshatechristianitybecausetheyaresatanists.jpg (1694x546, 307K)

israel is our greatest ally

this

Attached: thUOL11PH1.jpg (211x273, 15K)

Attached: too altruistic for me.jpg (224x224, 10K)

back to Jow Forums incel

um no sweaty, this is a board of piece.... k thankx bye

nobody likes them but hate is something i reserve for sv pajeets

>this is how Americans see themselves
Lol

Attached: 1535259936059.png (600x487, 85K)

>Critizing Hebrew man not allowed

Go suckoff a shotgun schlomo. I ensure you the oven in your near future will be a lot worse.

Attached: B29BF8E1-A9D8-450F-A391-9DD504A1E6DD.jpg (629x679, 91K)

Yes of course

I'm not American. Try again schlomo

Attached: jewafraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

I bet you blame jews for being poor and incel too

milk truck just arrive

no
we leave that kind of stupid mentality for the retards on Jow Forums

Jews are unironically the cause of stagnating wages and rising incel-ism.

What is:
>mass third world immigration
>women's "liberation"

>I am the reason your daughter has low self-esteem and desperately dresses like a whore
Yeah just blame jews for your bad parenting.

Attached: goku laugh.jpg (552x504, 35K)

>(((we)))

Attached: jew4u.jpg (514x571, 52K)

I'm not saying it's not allowed, it's just fucking retarded. If you honestly think that Jews are responsible for every social ill and that everything would be perfect if it weren't for muh Hebrew man, you are objectively delusional and/or retarded.
I was referring to the drawing of the American with blonde hair and blue eyes in that shitty meme you posted. It couldn't be any further from reality.

you guys are like a parody lmao

They tell blacks to stop blaming whitey for everything and then turn around and blame the Jews for everything.

Get the fuck out of here with your nigger tier social shaming ad-hominem attacks. I am merely against the people that are at war with my people and want us all dead. Now go suck off a shotgun you pathetic philo-Semitic golem.

Attached: 934AFC9A-777B-4D27-B40C-0FCADD33AB5B.jpg (1024x523, 168K)

t.kike doing damage control, muh not all jews and the jews who jew aren't true jews... somehow when muslims use this argument you scream it's bullshit and bomb them.
please stay in /pol and do your damage control there, we don't need more jews here, we make shekels by investing in shitcoins and not by usury so take your nose out of my board please.

You must be new. There's a reason for pic related.

Attached: jewshistory.jpg (485x4520, 452K)

I dont hate jews I just think team Dorsey needs to lay off the robbery