Jow Forums is always right

Attached: Mooning.jpg (1369x650, 148K)

i sold at .8 fml

Yes

fuck india

I just bought. hope it moons to 200 satoshis

>missed out on this massive moon
I'm gonna fucking shoot myself

this shit can pull off a raven desu. at least 4-5x still in the tank.

I bought a 60$ bag at 105. Hoping it goes to 200

dont forget to sell, this is being so manipulated it hurts lmao

I’ll sell at 200 sats

Wouldn't be surprised if it's 50 sats tomorrow

This is another small victory Jow Forums for world domination in this world.

i made so much money off this shit i dont know whether to stay cashed out or jump back in this fuckign thing never stops going up wtf

;-)

do you faggots think fucking coinbase invested in this if it's just another shitcoin? binance did the ieo and as I understand they didn't allow people to buy huge stacks, so we don't have whales yet, when binance deposits resume this shit will moon like mad, I have a nice stack but I regret not selling my fantom for this for a bigger stack.
forget projects with partners or clients and small pumos when they get listed on kucoin, this is a gainer, it's on fucking binance, and it's getting attention by the day, and coinbase and binance know more about crypto than any of you faggots, if they endorse it then they know something we don't, this might really work and help eth scale, i looked at theur devs and they're some elite show bobs coders.
going to sell some if it does a x3 from now and buy more link, but i'll definitely keep a big stack for long term

blablablablabla

do the needful sirs

>i made so much money off this shit i dont know whether to stay cashed out or jump back in this fuckign thing never stops going up wtf
This is me. I cashed out at 106 after watching candles for 3 hours straight, literally 2 minutes after i cashed out, it went to 115 :(

It is being so hardcore manipulated though that when it tanks, it's going to drop 50% in minutes and you won't have time to market sale, so have your limits set

Only bought $500 worth and I can't add anymore BTC to Binance FUCK. This is going to make sons anons rich.

what was the IEO price in sats?

20 sats
So yeah enjoy buying ico bags at 5x.

I set a stop limit at 90 sats in case of a flash crash

this is gonna pull a WAVES/ONT where market makers pump this shit for 2 weeks straight

Just tested 123.

Fuck, I panicked on that bitcoin dump and sold about half at 107.

I recovered all my losses with this coin. Thank you biz.

I sold @ 105. All good. It is better to take some profits than to eventually get burned by greed. There's always a next time.

I want to pick up some more bags, but binance deposits are still closed. Even if I know the deposit address the funds won't show up right? I just want to get more before the next pump.

Nevermind, I'm dumb. Looks like I can get some on IDEX.

>Worth 8 mills
Why buy something that's worthless?

they will show up. you've been memed

God I wanted to buy this yesterday fuuuuuuu

Thank you matic, as of now, I can enjoy this delicious tomahawk steak, matic bringer of love

I sold @ 105. All good. It is better to take some profits than to get burned by greed. There's always a next opportunity.

People getting out like they forget this is a low marketcap coin, what makes bitcoin move 1% makes this move 1000% up and beyond to the end of the universe baby

this is going to 200 sats in 24 hours

I see. I'll give it a shot. Thanks fren.

How long? I sent some ETH & it has been confirming for 2 hours.

You've never been burned by selling early. I sold Verge a few days before it did a 20x in one week. I would have been able to fucking retire if I held. Being burned by missing out on something you held hurts 1000x more than losing money. I'm pretty sure it's done some level of pschological trauma to me.

this, but ironically

you all better sell your bags, the 50% drop is coming and is coming hot

I saw tron with 140m marketcap in December 2017 and didnt buy.

Does this have anything to do with Mercedez Benz 4Matic system?

I had to buy back cuz it was my link stack that I was risking and I didn't have any extra money to throw at Matic.

I'm keeping 25% of my original Matic stack though.

At 100M volume why do you say that?

holy shit i threw down like 100 bucks on this at 56sat 2 days ago cause why not fuck it and now its $0.01

im gonna like this bullrun

Fuck this shit sold at 76 and didn't bought back at 71
Feels bad

If I know my binance address can I send eth over even and get it in even tho they say deposits are suspended?

the worst feeling. i sold enjin 1 week before the samsung pump after holding it for a year

yes I just tried out of curiosity

Attached: 1 hour ago.png (591x33, 2K)

its mercedes blockchain brainlet