So fucking done with LINK

I just want a 2X from Chainlink and I swear I will dump my entire 120k stack at $1.20 and just ride Bitcoin from now on. Mainnet is always a week away. Always more breadcrumbs and no bread. It's still the most promising altcoin out there but evidently that doesn't mean jack shit in this market where grandpa shitcoin calls all the shots.

I can't sell into btc right now or I'd kms for not unloading at 14k sats. Please crypto gods, just give me one fucking 2x. 16k sats and I'm off the oracle train for good. Pretty fucking please. So tired of this clowngasm shitshow. I just want a 2x and then I'm riding BTC boomer gains the rest of the way to made-it-ville.

Attached: 1517086940668.png (800x1200, 1.44M)

Man you will really regret that decision some day

yeah I probably will because LINK will likely never even hit 16k sats. There'll be a pre-mainnet hype pump to 15k and then infinite dumping afterwards as the projects gets revealed as a zero-customers, zero-institutional-interest vaporware piece of garbage. So I'll be holding these smelly bags all the way down to 0 sats because I don't know when to cut a loss.

Is this new pasta?

Attached: 1516041523344.png (1082x695, 503K)

Sorry bro you got stuck holding an alt while BTC was mooning, just a friendly reminder not matter how much your cult community thinks your coin is the one, it isn't. Be grateful your trash coin at least isn't getting destroyed like the other alts (as much).

Mmmm fresh new pasta

exactly the thoughts I've been expressing on telegram all fucking day

if I had 700$ spare I would have bought a consensus ticket just to strangle Sergey. There's no person on this planet I want to punch more

Clearly never met Timo

this doesn't sound like positive thought, especially collective positive thought.

Attached: 1547074228568.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

>selling before mainnet next week
not gonna make it

>linklets bragging about their stacks

Lel, I’m a millionaire at $1. Sucks for you.

kek

the man really is a giant isn't he

We're clearly reaching exasperation point, I have iron hands but they need to evolve

>he actually bought 1MM Link

>tfw there are unironically anons on Jow Forums that bought LINK for the memes instead of doing their own DD
oh well you'll make it if you don't sell early, but you don't really deserve it

Attached: YIKES.png (916x1014, 497K)

>It's still the most promising altcoin out there
Imagine being this brainwashed

WE GOT A LINKLET OVER HERE BOYS

This is bait, right?

Just remember that you were warned.

Attached: 1557664650963.jpg (814x1136, 398K)

lol if you bought in the last 6 months you should be any where inbetween 2x-4x newfag

imagine being you, objectively an idiot with sub 90 IQ. If you don't know that LINK is the only project in crypto that matters you don't know shit about crypto.

>the most promising altcoin
The only attributes that are important on altcoins are hype and outreach. Chainlink was ok-ish for a time, as biz did create some hype and managed to thousands of people to buy some (or a lot) of Link.
Without biz the price of Link would be about $0.10. The Link price has topped off because we exhausted the buyers from biz. Link would need to create some more hype to reach new buyers, but I don't expect them to do this.
Therefore I believe Link is one of the least promising altcoins based on future hype and outreach.

theres dozens of crypto and traditional companies literally waiting to release their product because they are waiting for links mainnet, how fucking dense are you?

>selling the day before mainnet

Fucking ETHorse and their 3 users are waiting for Link's main net.
All a bunch of literal whos.

Forgive him user, op is clearly short a few cards.

The top wallets hasn't moved link since ico (including me). The price is artificial. The moment it goes at 1$-2$ the whales will take profit.

There is 1 in million chance that link will actually deliver and make some of you rich but I'd rather take certain profit that wait for something that might never happen. That's what I've been doing so far and I'm up 100k since 2017.

I'm with OP.

> edging to breadcrumbs for too long
> Pregnant Sergey is about the only thing that gets me hard now

Attached: 1557790359505.jpg (779x541, 411K)

BITCOIN is the only project that matters and everyone with >100 IQ knows that.
The BTC devs aren't stupid. A lot of features aren't on Bitcoin because they just don't work. Decentralized oracles do not work.

lol its funny how we all hold link but pretend to argue about it lol it turns me on

I hear ya hope. I am starting to feel like chainlink is just a Jew larp to trick people out of their sheckles. Literally the 3rd worse performing coin in my portfolio, sadly the one with most of my funds also. Should of just went btc.

Attached: 1478465400206.jpg (736x552, 313K)

>BTC devs aren't stupid
a BTC dev works for Chainlink now, you know that right?

This would be true if LINK was a pajeet shitcoin p&d with no use case; these live off hype. It's not a coincidence the link team are pretty lowkey in this respect. They know hype doesn't bring the project anything. See Once mainnet, partnerships, and implementation comes, the real moon mission begins.

Attached: 1557597389116.png (427x576, 310K)

Every project has potential, but like most projects, LINK is all speculation and ZERO (0) delivered promises.
LINK will NEVER take off. The only project with real potential is XRP.

Nah, link has already been above 1$ I think most whales will hold between $5-10$. Those would be the early whales. The no faith whales already sold back in '18. The balls deep whales will hold til $100 and the super mega corp whales will hold til $1000. The iron strong hands required to wait til then will be an impressive feat.

Off with ya head if you make one more anti-semetic reference you racist miscreant. Anti-semetism should bring a fine of $25,000 along with a minimum 5 year prison sentence. Then we'll see how you piss ants would feel criticizing the great Jewish people.

Holy fuck you idiot, imagine being this god damn stupid and selling your stake in a leading oracle network right before this shit takes off.

Look at this fucking market. Two years we've been in this shit watching our money drain and finally its all boiling down to this single point thats right around the corner. Chainlink was one of the best performing ALTs in this market during that time, and so many companies have announced that they will be using LINK oracles that I lost count months and months ago. If chainlink isn't a clear winner in your mind then sorry I don't know what the fuck to tell you, you're just too damn stupid.

Were you involved in this market in early 2017? Bitcoin blasted from something like $450 to $1.2k all the while alts bled and Ethereum was still consolidating at $9. There was sheer animal panic in this fucking market as we were entering unknown territory, but as price climbed guess what happened to alts? They fucking exploded and every who abandoned ship on Ethereum to chase BTC gains falling for retarded BTC maximalist drivel was left on the sidelines as ETH shot up over $400 in a fuckin blink of an eye.

Maybe this will be some hopium to all you useless new-linkers or anyone in general who is relatively new to this market, but strap the fuck in because if you play your cards right for the rest of 2019, your entire pitiful life will change over night. How you play your cards is up to you, and aint no one going to hold you hand and give you answers, but you need to start realizing what you have your fucking hands on and get realistic with yourself.

The majority of you will not know how to handle this market once it starts popping off and your lack of experience shows. How well are you guys going to cope once this token shoots up to $2 in a month and begins to consolidate? Some of you will think thats the peak and sell off your stake. What about $10? $20?

Good luck you brainlets.

You jews are really trying to get me to dump my LINK before i get rich off of it. Not fucking happening.

Fuck these kikes, user.

Absolute madman!

Fuggin based&linkpilled
Thanks user.

Attached: 5E7A5315-3604-47F0-8648-DED5E23609CC.jpg (888x1120, 210K)

Fucking Jews willing NEVER get my link.
You hear that, you dirty kikes? I am NEVER SELLING MY CHAINLINK.

yeah im fucking done with this shit coin. i made life decisions based on it and it looks like its a fucking scam

>I just want a 2X
If you aren't at least up 300% on Chainlink it's because you're a braindead moonboy who fell for the memes and FOMOed into a pump. If you aren't in this for the long term just fucking sell now and stop shitting up this godawful board with your garbage threads.