What is the best coin and why the hell did they write this completely out of character turn of events into the last...

What is the best coin and why the hell did they write this completely out of character turn of events into the last episode? Such lazy bullshit writing all because they couldn't find a way to have two winners in the finale. And I don't even like her character. But you don't set a character up to be morally upright and firmly on the side of good for eight seasons only to flush her down the toilet in a single episode.

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-8-daenerys-targaryen-mad-queen.png (825x464, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2019/05/game-of-thrones-parents-daenerys-name.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is even the point of this post.
Why are so many anons obssesed with posting offtopic bullshit on biz. i dont see this on any other boards.

And then it's always justified with something like;
>how do invest in the crime rate statistics of norway going up and women loving big black cocks
>is it a financially sensible decision to ask my co worker out on a date

she is a targaryen
you know the tale of the frog and skorpion

This thread is pretty shitty, but the off topic is one of the reasons why I like biz desu.

Dany's turn is the only thing I like about this season desu. Fit's what we've seen of her this whole show

GoT faggots ruined /tv/ now they are migrating to Jow Forums

ENOUGH

Attached: 1409278533229.jpg (690x432, 293K)

No, nothing in the previous episodes had said that that she would become a psycho who burns thousands of children alive.

Dude, they've been dropping hints she's nuts for at least two seasons. I was saying back during s5 that she was crazy/she's gonna go crazy.

Also death of feminism

>what is /tv?

this. her and crazy cersei btfo
GoT is life

>completely out of character
pay attention, retard

NOT very feminist of them. I was very upset!

The irony is, having grown out of my teenage edgy phase, I was already getting bored of the trend of male characters starting out well and descending into madness and evil. I think it peaked around Walter White and all I want now is more wholesome characters that represent legitimate aspirational ideas. Women behind the curve as usual

she hung people up on crosses, burned masters in the stadium, and other terrible shit
the only thing keeping her in check were her advisors, who all died

People who named their kid Daenerys BTFO!

>offtopic bullshit
>i dont see this on any other boards

holy FUCK get the FUCK back to redd*t monkey. talk about bitcoin mooning with the other monkeys

This. She burned a man alive in her dragon pit for no reason other than he was born to the wrong social class and she wanted to send a message, yet she pretends to champion positive social change. She represents everything I hate about leftist entitlement, and I love that they went all the way with showing what it wrought

>Dude, they've been dropping hints she's nuts for at least two seasons.

Like? The fact that she's deeply concerned about her lover suddenly becoming a pretender to her kingdom? Or her friends being killed? That doesn't explain why she's burned everything to a crisp.

PLSSS STOP POSTING SPOILERS I HAVENT WATCHED THE NEW GOT SHIT YET
FUUUUUCK U

how do you guys watch this garbage.
is that jordan peterson with girl hair?
that would explain his obsession with trans people

>hangs up people on crosses
"IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT!"
left in a nutshell

I mean there were aspects that were there before, but it was always justified before. Also, I hate how D&D have the "protagonist" characters acting with such horror at something that was necessary. It's like instead of deconstructing fantasy like GRRM did, they just want to write generic fantasy.

vulture.com/2019/05/game-of-thrones-parents-daenerys-name.html

Dogecoin, obviously. If you didn't see her Anakin to Darth Vader moment coming from six seasons ago, you might be retarded

Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Are you disabled? If not, there's the report button

What is her tax policy for businesses?

>posting these spoilers on a board that only cares about shitposting and making money
i've never seen one episode of this show but i hear there are a lot of cocks in it. I'm not gay so I'll take a hard pass pun intended

Attached: 1557682983568.png (420x420, 7K)

>dropping hints she's nuts for at least two seasons
actually even from season 1:
>Drogo pours molten gold on his head. Watching her brother's death, Daenerys coldly remarks, "He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon."

shut up and kill more younglings

Attached: plUr2WC.gif (500x213, 1007K)

>white women who give everything to empower brown people and get them into white countries don't suddenly flip out and destroy white working class in a fit of hormonal rage.

Attached: 1546577168756.png (817x443, 34K)

>doesn't give a fuck when her brother gets brutally murdered right in front of her
>turns to witchcraft without hesitation to help her dying husband
>murders all of the dosh khaleen because she didn't want to comply with Dothraki tradition
>murders everyone who isn't a slave in Astapor
>murders everyone who isn't a slave in Meereen
>the only plan she ever advocates for is a direct attack on King's Landing
>as early as season 3 she has said things like "Let the priests argue over good and evil!" or "They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."

And you really feel like the last episode came out of nowhere?

Attached: 1511935004453.jpg (332x351, 19K)

>bringing thousands of Dothraki shitskins into Westeros to enrich the hwhite women with their seed
>hero

Can’t wait until Arya stabs her in the next episode tbqh

redoing this comment
(OP)
>doesn't give a fuck when her brother gets brutally murdered right in front of her
>sacrifices her unborn child in a black magic ritual, without hesitation
>murders all of the dosh khaleen because she didn't want to comply with Dothraki tradition
>murders everyone who isn't a slave in Astapor
>murders everyone who isn't a slave in Meereen -- and crucifies their bodies
>the only plan she ever advocates for is a direct, punishing attack on King's Landing
>as early as season 3 she was saying things like "Let the priests argue over good and evil!" or "They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."

And you really feel like the latest episode came out of nowhere?

Attached: 1529821387315.jpg (919x1004, 200K)

She was never morally upright you dummy